• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
of the 3 potential ppl to meet me in losers finals, iv already beaten 2 of em :)

time to dust of the ol' logs and learn a thing or two

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Maybe he'll make some nice edits to his team and beat me this time though =P who knows... I'm just wishing loser's bracket would hurry up, and let's get a good idea going for another tourney. Let's get the poke center active people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i like being arrogant in pokemon, its fun. i dont mean anything against anyone though. everyone here is awesome. im just joking and stuff.

WTF IS QWILFISH UBEFIOUBDFOUBV

i had a 40 or so % chance of winning that 2nd match of winners finals :)

Mewter

Smash Master
Man, it feels like we make fun of House of Gaara too much :(

Think about it this way instead: It's not as bad as having to play GRASS and fight against POISON, FIRE, AND BUG in a row. /nojohns
Don't forget ice as well.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
By "beat", he means kicked my *** and then dragged me through the mud for about a mile.

All in the space of about 60 seconds.

=P

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
iv got my 6 pokes planned out, so i just have to make em in shoddy, wont take long, i already have the general movesets planned out. what time do u wanna do it? im practically free all day. give me a time and il make sure i have my team done by then

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Finally! Now tell me when this match is so i can scout your general strategies then just make a 6 mudkip poison mono... gl =P

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i should get a battle log of zooks last match :p
though i forget if he saw my winners finals or not

doesnt matter too much tho, my team is a lot different this time around

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No johns, Chibo. =P

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
7pm est tonight (thursday) is no can do, i have class from 6-9 (stupid night classes...) i can do it afterwards, so give me time to get home and prepare my team, so like 10pm?

or i can do it before class, like 3pm or so

rhan

Smash Hero
This looks like a cool tourney to have joined. Too bad I have no Wifi. :( I'm probably really late on this and this is probably asked already anyway. How is poison ******? Especially against Ground. How'd that happen?

c3gill

Smash Ace
This looks like a cool tourney to have joined. Too bad I have no Wifi. :( I'm probably really late on this and this is probably asked already anyway. How is poison ******? Especially against Ground. How'd that happen?
it was on shoddy, not wifi- so if you have a computer you could have played. and poison is ****** because:

1) Drugged is playing it well, with a well-made team
2) poison has some great typing (surprising, right)
3) Gengar is a god (i dont even remember seeing gengar on his team, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom