• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
Like I said, I'm not TOO inclined on the rules...

Can I have the same item on more than one Pokemon?

Also, it seems I cannot connect to the sever. The connection times out.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Like I said, I'm not TOO inclined on the rules...

Can I have the same item on more than one Pokemon?

Also, it seems I cannot connect to the sever. The connection times out.
All clauses in affect are in the first post. Item Clause is not in affect so yes, you can use more than one of the same item.

For a break down of the clauses:

Freeze Clause: Only one of your opponents pokemon can be frozen at a time.

Sleep Clause: YOU can only sleep one of your opponents pokemon at a time. However should either player have a pokemon already asleep they may still use rest with another pokemon.

Timed Battle: Players have 5 minutes to select their move. Additional time is added to the counter when turns end, this time cannot exceed 5 minutes.

Strict Damage Clause: Damage shown will not exceed 100%

Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same pokemon on your team.

Soul Dew Clause: The item "Soul Dew" is banned.

Evasion Clause: Moves that increase your own evasion are banned. Moves that lower your opponents evasion however are not.

OHKO Clause: One Hit KO moves such as Fissure, Sheer Cold and Horn Drill are banned.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I always thought Strict-Damage Clause meant that all moves deal 92.5% of their max damage. I thought it was there because Pokemon attacks randomly deal damage between 85% and 100%.

M.K

Level 55
I've built my team! ^.^
I'm very excited for this, I can't wait to get started. How are the matches going to be decided? Randomly or by typing somehow?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I always thought Strict-Damage Clause meant that all moves deal 92.5% of their max damage. I thought it was there because Pokemon attacks randomly deal damage between 85% and 100%.
This would be cool.

0Rly, if I end up facing you again... Let's hope I don't do something ********. Again. :laugh:

M.K

Level 55
I already told you what Strict Damage is.

ThePinkReaperr (4:20:13 PM): it limits max damage to however much HP you opponents pokemon has left
Right, so if a Pokemon had 50% damage left, the log isn't going to say "IT DID 100% damage!!!"

I'm so excited....SO excited....WOO.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
What's the point of that though?
Articanus once told me something interesting. If you have a choice band/specs pokemon that would have OHKO'd anyways, it keeps your opponent from knowing that you are choiced. If an attack that normally would deal 101% deals 154%, you'd know it was choiced. Strict Damage helps you keep your info to yourself.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Thats a good point, I had always considered it useless but now it makes a bit more sense.

I just finished making my team :) It's been going decent at best but hopefully it'll still put up a fight.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
MATCH UPS ARE UP, BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR BATTLE LOGS

You all have 1 week to complete your matches. Once again, I ask that you attempt to keep your team types secret and I hope you'll all have the decency not to tell anyone the team types you played.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
3 days to make a team is a lil generous lol

it took me like an hour and a half :)

btw reaper, i already PM'd u my result and battle log

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
your choice of pokes was good, but some of the movesets/items were off imo. take some of the advice from the guy that was watching, he knows what hes talking about lol.

i had some beast predictions in that friendly we did afterwards lol.

i wonder what type my next matchup will be. my first was relatively even. It's so nerve racking thinking that you could go against a complete counter out of no where.

Can you post the bracket image? just make the tourney in tio (that way the losers bracket is also seeded properly)

Oracle

Smash Master
Well actually i didn't think I would get that much trouble from you. But I hadn't prepared for your strategy at all =P

Yeah I probably should have given it knockoff

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
there was the one other poke u could have set up better, but i cant say it here as ppl would kno ur type lol
its the one u switched in when u said i made the beast prediction lol

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
DruggedFox, you there? You haven't posted since the second page ._.

It was annoying trying to find you since I was searching for your name in descending order of pages. I added you on AIM, btw.

M.K

Level 55
DruggedFox, you there? You haven't posted since the second page ._.

It was annoying trying to find you since I was searching for your name in descending order of pages. I added you on AIM, btw.
In fact, he hasn't posted anywhere else since he signed up for this tournament.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i can play pretty much anyday, so articanus and white rob, whenever ur done, im rdy for the next match

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Alright, due to many matches having not yet been completed I feel the need to say this: If your match is not done in 2 days, I will begin subbing. As of right now the only player not in danger of being subbed out is ORly as i know he has been actively attempting to complete his match.

M.K

Level 55
Alright, due to many matches having not yet been completed I feel the need to say this: If your match is not done in 2 days, I will begin subbing. As of right now the only player not in danger of being subbed out is ORly as i know he has been actively attempting to complete his match.
What if some of us have already completed our match? Do we have to complete our second match within two days?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Me and firus are doing our match this Saturday :)

-:bowser:Bowser King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom