• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I got to talk to DruggedFox last Tuesday over AIM, or sometime this week. I didn't get to battle him because it was late at night and he had homework to do (smart decision). I don't know when I'll be able to contact him next.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Im keeping to my word.

Articanus and WhiteRob will be subbed out for MysticKenji and The Wrath of Koarin.

Firus/Bowser King and Hyper Hopper/Lord Bowser have until the end of the day to finish their matches or they will be dropped from the tourney.

DruggedFox has until the end of the day to play his match with Orly. Because Orly has been so active in attempting to complete his match I will not drop him from the tourney, he will advance into winners bracket.

Chibo, I must unfortunately ask that you wait a few more days for your next match as I want to give the 2 subs enough time to prepare their teams.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Sorry everyone =P I've been busy and still am, but our match should get done today. If for some odd reason I can't finish my match with orly then I'll go ahead and take the loss and let him progress. He's made numerous attempts to find me =P (Still have until tomorrow though!)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm ready for the match any time; I PM'd Bowser earlier today and told him to PM me when he's ready for the match, so I'm just waiting for that.

ss118

Smash Master
You gave us our types last friday and you gave us three days: which would be on monday, which is when I remember you putting up the brackets iirc

However, even if this was the case I'm in disney and I come back tuesday

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, it was a good match. I still say I just got lucky, though.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Hyperhopper has been sick that's why he hasn't been on, he wasn't on today either so I guess we're going to have to be subbed out. Sorry for the inconvenience
This was partially my fault, I didn't realize you were in Australia. If I do another tournament I'll attempt to seed it somewhat and if you wish to join I'll give you someone capable of playing the match.

As for now however I am subbing you two out for SpellingFail(or however he spells his name) and HouseOfGaara

Gaara♥

Smash Master
you spelled my name wrong >_>

and im glad i can finally be in this after following this thread since it started

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Alright, as of right now, the brackets are updated with all the subs and matches that have been completed. I know the title says "Round 2 begins shortly" but honestly it can begin whenever any player wishes to play. However, I will say this, I would like these matches to be completed by next sunday, so Subs, you'll need to hurry as you have to play 2 matches in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom