• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pictures of yourself!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
**** I can't compete with SexYz. So I'll go young.

Really young. Hair on one side shaved on the other.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
this is how my room USED to look like...

it's been clean since, and my setup is in my room now.
huge *** speakers. i mean....HUGE.

pix later.

lol at my dog.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Boss's, cause she's got form and ****, so it looks like she's actually n.airing. You look like you're gettin wrecked by her n.air.

Yes. Boss has the sex kick.
___

But yeah, I figured i'd actually get off my *** and take a few pics rather than post some old ones. I've been messin 'round with this camera alot lately.

Im sorry I dont have any decorative glocks layin around to pose with. I probably could have gone to get the family gun, but well, ... -shakes head- naaaaaaa.

Deuces.
Okay...Seeing all the manga and toys...I gotta say that Alpha is blacker.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Okay...Seeing all the manga and toys...I gotta say that Alpha is blacker.
While I agree Alpha is blacker... in Dogy's defense... Alpha has framed handdrawn anime/video game images that he purchased at AWA, an L Plushie, a Naruto-style headband that says "Epic" (but I made him get it haha, cause now we have headbands that say Epic Fail XDDDDDD Or maybe his was "WTF" I can't quite remember)...

so... yeah... those arguments have to be excluded.

Or they could be asian as you said. XD

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
While I agree Alpha is blacker... in Dogy's defense... Alpha has framed handdrawn anime/video game images that he purchased at AWA, an L Plushie, a Naruto-style headband that says "Epic" (but I made him get it haha, cause now we have headbands that say Epic Fail XDDDDDD Or maybe his was "WTF" I can't quite remember)...

so... yeah... those arguments have to be excluded.

Or they could be asian as you said. XD
Hell, i could take this further.

I could (and probalby should) take pictures of my room.

You'd notice that I have like, 2 rap posters and a Muhammad Ali poster. What pisses me off is that, unless I rearrange my room and the stuff on the wall, I cant hang up any of my wallscrolls (and I have like, 8 of them or so)

__

We still the blackest maa****ers ever. No questions asked.

Top Bottom