• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pictures of yourself!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
My random roommate last year had an assault rifle sitting in his room.

I didn't know the kid and he had a ****ing assault rifle with like 3 boxes of ammo in his room **** was scary.

:(
I usually have a gun in my car...

Currently its a 357

Cheap but itll still blow a hole through someones dome...

That doesnt make me scary xD

spider_sense

Smash Champion

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I usually have a gun in my car...

Currently its a 357

Cheap but itll still blow a hole through someones dome...

That doesnt make me scary xD
Yes, yet I still ride with you everywhere

****ing 2nd ammendment

Side note

me :D like 8-10 months ago now you understand why people think im 12 :D

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Rofl, well we use fake guns, but here's one of our movies that I was in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZKoC_gs9IE&feature=channel_page
HAHA! Dude that was awesome. I would definitely be down for something like that. That was way better than what I though you were planning on doing.

The second amendment keeps our first one safe.

PolMex those are nice. How long you been having that? Best thing about buy arms is you really do end up keeping them for a long time. Great investment IMO.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Had the 357 for 3 months now and its great. Its a brazillian made magnum Amadeo Rossis (Rossis). Idk much about it but it shoots great. It will blow up a watermelon for sure Gunny wouldnt be let down xD.

I had a Elite Beretta 9mm I got from a friend. But that was more like a needed "borrow" an I carried that for about 2 years. Gun was real nice never jammed especially if you babied it but it did get **** hot pretty loud for a 9 but hit pretty nice.

Problem with me I dont have a license o.0. But its all good just keepin it real not doing stupid ****(well not that stupid). Cant wait untill I finally get my *** to get a arms license...Im 19 so I have to wait for the side arms permit.

Only rifle I have fired was the semi auto AR15 but that **** was cool. I was at a outside firing range(farm lol) and second clip of 20 I took off my makeshift ear plugs...Shot once.

Than I put them back in lol ****s loud as ****. Than got called out for being a girl so for last 5 I had em out but guns are loud not to play with.

Yea man what about you? Ive never shot a shotgun.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
=/

Show us a sexy pic of YOU polmex. <3

Discussion of fire arms is not safe for here. i'll have to lock the thread if anything :(. take it to PMs or AIM k

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ahh im sorry I forget this has rules I just type an type xD

Ok I will, ima give this pplacce a new pic...*runs to mommas camera*

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Mike G? As in DA Mike G? Nah, can't be unless he turned *****. Why you acting up for? You do know you don't need a license to have a weapon at your home and take em out to shoot in many states and the license I was referring to was concealed carry. This can't be the real Mike G, change your name. This is the souf thread, if you're from the souf and don't like guns moderate some other fvcking thread.

Polmex getting your concealed carry is so easy man. You sound like you have a lot of experience around firearms you should try and get that as well. I've shot a Beretta 9 before. I liked it a lot but I hear it has it's fair share of problems. Well nothing big but I always feel weird when I hear something bad about a model. Makes me not wanna mess with it much. I've seen AR15's at the range but never shot one. They look so bad a$$ but take so much maintenance. I'm not too gun suave so when I seen all the parts and how to clean a AR that turned me off.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL yeah its me fool. if you are who I think you are. I still have your nunchucks =D

I'm still the same as you remembered. I'm just a mod now, working for the man >.>

And I heard your ganon got soft while you been up there.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Hahaha, Mike G whats good? My Ganon is the **** compared to these guys who beem practicing all day in my absence. Make me a mod. I want a badge on the boards too. When you coming back to NY or have you completely forgot about us?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Mmnnn, there's nothing in the global rules against talking about guns. Unless we're talking about illegal guns, or encouraging people to get them illegally.

Just for the record. But this thread is about pictures, and we're supposed to stay on topic.

So then on topic:
Really Polmex? The one type of gun I have shot is a shotgun. I find that amusing. I've shot one round of skeet and sucked it up lol. Missed the first 3 sets of 5 clays, hit one on the 4th set, and nailed 3 out of 5 on my last set. Not bad for the first time I'd ever fired a weapon I guess (and at least I got better.) Wanted to do another 25 but my contact went weird and I couldn't see straight. ****ing contact johns.

Wait, that wasn't the topic?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Yeah I read that too. and normally I wouldn't say anything about it but things tend to get outta hand here. Well if you think it's alright Thomas then its straight =D

other Thomas: Ima try and come back to nyc for a few days in oct for a DA reunion so be there this time lol

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
since everyones doing, i'll play along.

yea thats me with the retro nes cap. this was taken at the last florida gaming. i didn't like it at 1st, but it seems ok. oddly, someone took it and it worked by mistake, lol.

look at gdx. XD

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice

Me (Left) and toasty (Right) last year at MPJubilee VI.

Looong time ago.

wow...toasty looks alot like f-0 in a way

Years Later.

edit?: I look exactly like my avatar.
omg...hbox is right too much win on this one... i wonder wat is the next evolution

So I have this great picture of me thanks to Gwinett County Detention Center:

wow lol xif's mug shot/face. dont get him angry n1guhhs!

- uuaa

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Had the 357 for 3 months now and its great. Its a brazillian made magnum Amadeo Rossis (Rossis). Idk much about it but it shoots great. It will blow up a watermelon for sure Gunny wouldnt be let down xD.

I had a Elite Beretta 9mm I got from a friend. But that was more like a needed "borrow" an I carried that for about 2 years. Gun was real nice never jammed especially if you babied it but it did get **** hot pretty loud for a 9 but hit pretty nice.

Problem with me I dont have a license o.0. But its all good just keepin it real not doing stupid ****(well not that stupid). Cant wait untill I finally get my *** to get a arms license...Im 19 so I have to wait for the side arms permit.

Only rifle I have fired was the semi auto AR15 but that **** was cool. I was at a outside firing range(farm lol) and second clip of 20 I took off my makeshift ear plugs...Shot once.

Than I put them back in lol ****s loud as ****. Than got called out for being a girl so for last 5 I had em out but guns are loud not to play with.

Yea man what about you? Ive never shot a shotgun.
shotguns are so awesome to shoot
357's are pretty awesome but i like shooting a 44 magnum that is so fun to shoot

Top Bottom