• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pictures of yourself!

nevershootme

Smash Master
If she was pretty, I wouldn't show anyone the picture lol. If she was ugly, I woudln't show anyone the picture either haha.

The CLASSIC.
the latte wins in his pimp clothes and african DI powers

here's me (only 10-15 pounds overweight at the time of finishing my senior project lolol) 4 months ago

don't make me school people with a deck of cards...

OverLade

Smash Hero
*Hint*

I was referring to the previous picture. There are actually 2 different people, in the TWO different pictures lol.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If you classify long as below your ears then I've had long hair for like 5-6 years.

No one has ever called me a ***.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol too much engineering -- i was engineering for like a month

then i was like "**** that ****.... finance baby"

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
This is like a fake pool room thread. Guini do you have any other pics of France? Hope you went to places other than the tourist attractions. Kinda like when people come to NY they go to the designated tourist spot, Manhattan, all day and think that's NY.

While I'm here.

The best shotgun I've ever shot so far. If you got your gun license let me see what you got.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
This is like a fake pool room thread. Guini do you have any other pics of France? Hope you went to places other than the tourist attractions. Kinda like when people come to NY they go to the designated tourist spot, Manhattan, all day and think that's NY.

While I'm here.

The best shotgun I've ever shot so far. If you got your gun license let me see what you got.
ROFL Dude, we need to put you in one of our gun movies. No joke Tipman.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
ROFL Dude, we need to put you in one of our gun movies. No joke Tipman.
I would be down for making a low budget action scene. Haha, I can see it now, everything going great till someone calls the cops.

What kind of guns do you have Spider? I'd love to get me a S&W M&P 360 revolver. I know someone who has it in chrome but all black looks amazing.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
My random roommate last year had an assault rifle sitting in his room.

I didn't know the kid and he had a ****ing assault rifle with like 3 boxes of ammo in his room **** was scary.

:(

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
You should have asked him if you could go shooting with him. Ammo is expensive if you want to go shoot for a few hours so it's always great to have someone with you to split the cost. It isn't uncommon to spend $200 in one day if you get carried away. Let me tell you though, that will be a wonderful day.

Top Bottom