• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
For used controllers, I imagine the price would vary depending on the condition of the controller.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Arcansi I have spare controllers I always bring, so I can always lend you one at the venue.

And put deap in my pool please :troll:
:phone:

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I'm looking for one to practice on, preferably.

I know I can get extra controllers from Skidd or someone else, thanks though.

Can I get a pool of everyone expected not to place? Even though pools dont work like that?

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Do all the buttons work and not stick? If so, DONE and mail it to me at my address which I'll PM to you. (Alternative: Give me your MSN/Aim address and I'll contact you like that.)

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not sure about the buttons or anything, I haven't used the thing in forever. I'll test it and get back to you tomorrow.

Asa

Smash Hero
it was pretty much all alphie and grimice, i just put two and two together

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
Grimice is gonna pee his pants when he vs's a good MK and realizes how awful of a match-up that is for ICs.
I know the match up bro, I've played it a lot, and I've played good MK's, I used to play a lot online and I have lots of friends on all is brawl that i get to practise with =D... even tho its a major disadvantage for IC's it's my favourite match-up I just love it =D

KillLock

Smash Lord
just like how my fav mu with falco is pika

!!!!

ab beef right hereeee get@thisfalcoluke

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Jake, I think it would cause more hype and better polls matches if you post the mock pools. People can learn the matchup, and then the matches will be even better since both players will play the matchups properly. If someone says they can't come anymore, or someone very good says they can come, then you can just re-post new pools (since you would likely change that yourself anyways).

Also, if you tell people who they are facing in pools, people will likely actually practice those matchups, and will therefore practice up for the game in general, meaning everyone will play better.

Right now, the only negative you've said that is causing you not to post the pools is that you don't want to switch a posted pool, but I don't think that would be a problem at all. Just post ahead of time that the pools are tentative and can change at any time, and then go for it.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
the pools were just for fun, and if jake posts one set of them then as soon as the attendance list changes everyone will bug jake to upload a new version and suddenly something he did just for fun changes to not being as fun anymore! plus when the actual tournament rolls around there's probably gonna be like 5ish people that don't show up that were un/confirmed that didn't mention that they were no longer going to be there, requiring a major overhaul of the pools and not just a "well we'll swap these two players and there we go"

plus it would be unfair to people who keep their mock pools compared to people that get their pools swapped around, imagine if you were an mk player that was told you were gonna be in a pool filled with pikachus, then suddenly you get swapped into a pool with a bunch of non-pikachus that already knew they were facing some mks in pools

easier just not to post it

Tin Man

Smash Hero
k, the last post I made was on page 35 (14 posts per page, aka default settings). Did I miss anything important since then? (not reading thru 40 pages...)?

pl someone give a some sort of legit summary unless it was really not worth saying lol. I don't wanna miss any important info...

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright arcansi. The controller works, all the buttons feel alright. The x button is a bit reluctant to cooperate (it's just a bit sticky, I never even use the x button).

But yeah if you're interested I'm pretty sure it's no trouble. I'll ask a parent when they're free and whatnot.

Top Bottom