• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Captain L

Smash Champion
1 sleeping bag will suffice, thanks rob.

also an islander has been texting me and never said who they were...

Tin Man

Smash Hero

∫unk

Smash Master
hey so we're not going to be there until 10:30-11:00 because busy thought we were going tomorrow for some reason >_>

also filip is apparently in japan so i'm not sure why he thought he could come to this tournament

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
My aunt lives down here, so she drove up to Abbotsford yesterday and picked me up. I'll be down here until Sunday. I assumed it'd be easier to get to the venue from down here.
I'm not familiar with how transit works between Surrey and Maple Ridge; It might be kind of a roundabout path. I'll figure out the best path for you and let you know. If you need help tomorrow, call me.

im pengy, im best yoshi in canada
This post just made my day~

hey so we're not going to be there until 10:30-11:00 because busy thought we were going tomorrow for some reason >_>

also filip is apparently in japan so i'm not sure why he thought he could come to this tournament
wtffffffffffffffffffffffff

:005:

bundtcake

Smash Ace
yo bundt do we have to bring sleeping bags n stuff or do u have us covered, cuz i dont want to bring my sleeping bag on the plane.
sent you (and all of the other albertans housing with me) a message already like two weeks ago that said that i only had one sleeping bag

apparently dtp was the only one that read it, jeeeeeeze

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hi to you too SKidd :) Also, nice to have met you Alphicans. Too bad we couldn't talk much or anything...

It was nice to meet everybody who was at Breez's place, and hi to B_O because I never got the chance to say hi.

Crisis

Smash Ace
So great news for me! I get a car. :) I'll see if HNG wants to come now >.>

otherwise i can give you vancouver people rides...il-legally

just tell me in advance plz. like right now.

Drake12

Smash Ace
So great news for me! I get a car. :) I'll see if HNG wants to come now >.>

otherwise i can give you vancouver people rides...il-legally

just tell me in advance plz. like right now.
Vancouver or greater Vancouver? lol, I was gonna take a 2 hour bus ride and such. If I'm to far outta the way I'll stick to that plan, don't feel obligated or pressured or anything. I'm in Surrey is all, but I could potentially be in Vancouver if we could work something out...?

Crisis

Smash Ace
Just Vancouver :(

sorry surrey is probably too far for me, and it'd probably be faster for you to transit to the venue than to vancouver

Crisis

Smash Ace
see ya drake

for anyone else im sleeping so...

text/phone at 778-988-fivethreethreeeight if you need a ride from vancouver

you need to provide directions + gas fare though D:

im charging cause my parents are complaining and asian

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
freaking hype

K, for food, most food places are about 20 minutes walking distance from the venue, so you'd probably either need to get a ride or bring your own food. We may be ordering pizza though, so have a bit of cash ready for that!

Please pay in fives. We don't have an infinite supply. If you try to enter with 2 20s, I may or may not scowl at you.

I will be there at 9:40am. Jordan will be there at the same time...along with Breez...and all the people who are housing with either of them. So it's gonna be crowded early. Get there fast!

Can't wait to see all of you. =D

P.S. - If you want to travel with me, meet me at Coquitlam bus loop at 9am. I will be taking the bus that leaves there at 9:05.

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey jake, can you give me a quick rundown of where the venue is? Assuming I start at coquitlam station and catch the 701, which stop do i get off and whereabouts do i go? I've got a general idea but translink isn't working for me.

:/

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Kevin, are you gonna be there tomorrow at all?
I"ll be there as soon as I'm done work :(

Hey jake, can you give me a quick rundown of where the venue is? Assuming I start at coquitlam station and catch the 701, which stop do i get off and whereabouts do i go? I've got a general idea but translink isn't working for me.

:/
Translink's Trip Planner doesn't work on Firefox for whatever reason. Try Internet Explorer if you haven't already.

SKidd

Smash Master
Results:
Singles
1. Felix
2. Alphicians
3. Asa... I think
4. KillLock (may be the other way around)
5. Tinaye
... Or at least I'm fairly certain.

Doubles:
1. KillLock/Tinaye
2. Felix/Busy
3. i dunno lawl

Yeah, Tin Man won the $250. **** was SO ****ING HYPE. Went to game 7.
Game.
****ing.
Holy **** guys.

Will post shoutouts in results.

Also, thanks to Kevin for buying sushi.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Tin had a $250 MM???? what the ****

with who???

250???

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk 250 WHY would you put that much money on a match

Top Bottom