• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

SKidd

Smash Master
Yeah, I watch it. Haven't seen Starscream vs Rainbow Dash yet.

Why the **** would they do Starscream vs Rainbow Dash, anyway, there are so many better matches. :\

Tin Man

Smash Hero
o
m
G

THE DAY HAS COME. I'M FLYING TO BC! I BOARD THE PLANE IN 35 MINUTES!!!

:bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump:

Have you no heart Tin Man?
:joyful:

Out of curiosity, does anyone watch the "Death Battle" series? They put two characters from usually different universes and just sees who wins. For example, they have done Samus vs Bubba Fett, Yoshi vs Riptor, Goomba vs Koopa (lol), and others. Recently they've done non-video game characters, like Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker, and their most recent one (out today), Starscream vs Rainbow Dash.

/randompost
That sounds like Animal Face off. Saw some episodes. 1st one I ever watched was Salt water Crocodile vs White Shark (or something like that). This show originated on Spike iirc.

Spike then created Deadliest Warrior. Watched the entire season :). My favourite was Pirate vs Knight cause the beginning of a fight had some sort of story. the only matchup that seemed to put any effort into a story lol. And the fighting was still live.

Then there was Deadliest Warrior season 2. imo the matchups were worse. I watched the 1st episode but I wasn't as hyped up for the rest of it...

Now there's this new s*** that ya'll are talking about. I'm definitely interested to see this show. Plz don't ruin the results of any matchups and thanks for sharing :)

What time do you fly in?
I arrive at the Vancouver Airport at 2:56pm PST. I'll be jammin with courier until 5:45pm when I board the grey hound. I get to Abbotsford bus terminal at 7:15pm. I'll text you when I get close dawg.

Flyers are arriving 7:00 pm at Vancouver Airport.
I ain't flyin from Alberta bro.

$250 Asa :olimar: vs my :olimar: Bo7
with and extra $20 from T-Block to the winner

$20 Alphicans :random: Vs my :random: Bo5
$20 Blunted object :random: Vs my :random: Bo5
$10 Brningpyre :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$10 Breez :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$10 Crisis :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$10 Blue yoshi :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$10 Arcansi :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$5 Asa :olimar: Vs my :falco: Bo3
$5 T-Block :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$5 Drake :rob: Vs my :olimar: Bo3
$5 Kuraudo :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$5 Captain L :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$5 Courier/aleate :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$5 Grape :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$5 Kantrip :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$5 Big_D :random: vs my :random: Bo5
$2 Sinister :falcon: Vs my :olimar: Bo3
$1 Skidd :random: Vs my :random: Bo3
$1 Sinister :olimar: Vs my :olimar: Bo3
$15 for selling Drake my 1 of my negro
controllers
$15 for selling Skidd my 1 of my negro
controllers
$15 for selling Crisis my 1 of my platinum
controllers

AFTER I WIN EVERYTHING & SELL MY CONTROLLERS, I'LL MAKE $454 :cool:

pending on:

MOAR...

Asa

Smash Hero
hey could one of the albertans come to cheeszemans house with me and big D? we need one more person for doubles~ and we're like 20 minutes from bundt's house. and you can have a cookie!

SKidd

Smash Master
Dawn of the final day made me so hype.

What's there to eat around the venue?

Asa

Smash Hero
@sam

felix is gonna be in abbotsford. Do you want to come over to cheeszeman's house and play some?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Dawn of the final day made me so hype.
He said it as if it has already passed. And since no moon fell this morning (or on an earlier day), the only logical time he could have referred to was this morning being the dawn of the new day.

Edit: oh wait a minute, he isn't talking about the moon. I too was also very hype at the dawn of the final day.

breez

Smash Ace
o
m
g

the day has come. I'm flying to bc! I board the plane in 35 minutes!!!

:bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump:

:joyful:

That sounds like animal face off. Saw some episodes. 1st one i ever watched was salt water crocodile vs white shark (or something like that). This show originated on spike iirc.

Spike then created deadliest warrior. Watched the entire season :). My favourite was pirate vs knight cause the beginning of a fight had some sort of story. The only matchup that seemed to put any effort into a story lol. And the fighting was still live.

Then there was deadliest warrior season 2. Imo the matchups were worse. I watched the 1st episode but i wasn't as hyped up for the rest of it...

Now there's this new s*** that ya'll are talking about. I'm definitely interested to see this show. Plz don't ruin the results of any matchups and thanks for sharing :)

i arrive at the vancouver airport at 2:56pm pst. I'll be jammin with courier until 5:45pm when i board the grey hound. I get to abbotsford bus terminal at 7:15pm. I'll text you when i get close dawg.

I ain't flyin from alberta bro.

wooooo soooo hyyyyype

Captain L

Smash Champion
also bring a sleeping bag if you're staying with me. Two people out of the 4 should bring them.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Is anyone coming through Surrey or from Surrey that could pick me up on their way? If not then thats fine, I'd just find out how the transit works.

if I'm not mistaken isn't Surrey smack in the middle of Maple Ridge and Vancouver?

Asa

Smash Hero
hopefully there are two players from surrey coming, but they don't have cars iirc

@tblock how is it not appropriate? :/

Captain L

Smash Champion
as far as I'm aware, most people who come from vancouver don't have cars.

Also surrey isn't really on the way if you're coming from vancouver, I never drive through it when I go out that way.

Drake12

Smash Ace
My aunt said that Vancouver is one way with Maple Ridge on the other.
I'm in Surrey at the moment. People normally take the highway I guess. I asked Jake on how to bus there just a bit ago, so I'll see what my options are :/

Top Bottom