• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Lol, yup. I haven't changed my number seeing NS phone plans are cheaper then BC phone plans. I'm saving like 12$ a month.

Is anyone around free tommorow for a smashfest thingy? I'd be total deadweight seeing as I have no car, and no controller (forgot my receiver in NS) I'm just free basically all of tommorow.
yo I can smash today if you want.. just text or call me at 604-365-4007

Drake12

Smash Ace
You guys all know that I'm a deadweight with no car, no receiver (I forgot it), no wii and in Abbotsford, right? All I could do is bus somewhere :/
If ya know that and still wanna smash I would absolutely love it. I'd pay for gas money if that was a hinderance.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Lol, wavebird receiver. I could never find a wired controller, so I'm glad to get one from mista tin man saturday. I'm stuck as is until then :/

Asa

Smash Hero
well if you go to anyone's house for a smashfest they'll likely have a controller. you should come over to breez's house this week! i'll be there :D

breez

Smash Ace
Dude you could probably even come over today. Ive got like 5 or 6 controllers too, all of them are in pretty good condition.

Bryan, im pretty sure youre showing up tomorrow right?

Asa

Smash Hero
Dude you could probably even come over today. Ive got like 5 or 6 controllers too, all of them are in pretty good condition.

Bryan, im pretty sure youre showing up tomorrow right?
yes.

Its Sam. Can anyone play today? I need a Wii/spare controller though. Thanks, my cell is 484-744-4535
sam let's play wednesday. sorry for missing yoru calls :(

∫unk

Smash Master
hey so what's with housing for us?

it's me filip busy felix maybe nerd

i think LFL offered housing but that's 40 min away from the venue? that's not terrible or anything just wondering what all the options are

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I think LFL is pretty much the only person left who can house people. Breez and Bundtcake are housing Alberta + Tin Man, Captain L is housing people from Vancouver Island, and to my knowledge, nobody else is able to house a carpool of people. One thing to keep in mind is that LFL's place is right past the border, so it's basically between you and the venue, so while it may take 40 minutes to drive to the venue, it's also cutting off 40 minutes of driving time from Seattle. (or wherever you're leaving from)

@ Drake: You can get to the venue, but the Skytrain alone won't be enough. It depends on where you're coming from, but you'll have to take a bus from the Skytrain to get to Coquitlam Station, then another bus from there to get to the venue.

Also, why are people so mean to my Metaknight? What has he ever done to hurt anybody? D=

dont answer that

:005:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
hey so what's with housing for us?

it's me filip busy felix maybe nerd

i think LFL offered housing but that's 40 min away from the venue? that's not terrible or anything just wondering what all the options are
Junk, whaddya say for teaming up? Still running without a partner here.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Hey Breez, gimme a text at 902 220 5606 if I'm able to smash then. Thatd be fantstic and such.

@firefly I might give ya a msg when we get close if I need help finding my way there :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Freaking haters man...what do?

We should do some MK dittos. Then the MK hate will cancel out and we won't have to take it anymore. =D

...Or we'll just both be shunned. >.>

Edit: Sounds good! Do you have my number? I think I posted it somewhere before, but I'm not 100% sure if it was here...

:005:

∫unk

Smash Master
wait what? well I f***ed this up LOL

whoever I said yes to first I'll team (I'm still not quite sure who that is). I vaguely remember telling someone I'll team with them at a future tournament but only if Felix didn't have a teammate. Sorry everyone I only thought I was talking to one person xD

If I followed this thread more carefully I would know better but you guys were talking about smashfest after smashfest and I haven't practiced so I jelly read skimmin :) I haven't played seriously in about 3 weeks.

I'm not sure if WA has practiced much but I will rally the troops this week and get some training in.

Drake12

Smash Ace
I never specifically asked him, I was looking for a while though.
No worries if ya wanna team with someone else, I'm not gonna fight over it.
I'm good enough to come third in my tournament in NS, beating Jake's yoshi 4 times.
I don't think it was me to be honest, this is the first I heard of ya asking :p

Asa

Smash Hero
yo junk

there's a chick that wants to come to the tournament. her name is svend valera. has she called you?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Happy B-day Tin Man. Enjoying that birthday ban status?

[COLLAPSE="lol"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Tin Man said:
The trip to BC is on dat self wrapped birthday present status.

∫unk

Smash Master
ok i just checked she never called/messaged me

unless she can charm shotgun she probably has the middle and my car isn't very big... is that okay with her?

also I've never heard of her and I don't think she's been to a tournament recently around here...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
ok i just checked she never called/messaged me

unless she can charm shotgun she probably has the middle and my car isn't very big... is that okay with her?

also I've never heard of her and I don't think she's been to a tournament recently around here...
Junk, I did ask you first. And I feel that I'm a pretty solid doubles player. I've sealed a few 3rd and 2nd place wins when teaming with players like Cathy, Limeee, Frio and MurdaMoe when he was here. I'm down and am familiar with Marth and Dedede so I'm pretty sure we'll click pretty well.

--

Yoshara (Stephan)

Sorry man. I did ask Junk first, and I woulda teamed with you if he wasn't available.

Hope I cleared the air here guys.

Asa

Smash Hero
i don't think it'd be a problem.

she hasn't gone to any tournaments in washington yet ( she's from hawaii, and she'd gone to tournaments there).

message her on fb?

∫unk

Smash Master
the girl should message the guy for once >___> haha I'll message her

okay kuraudo let's win :) pm me please. one thing though i only play marth casually.. now it's mostly ddd/mk

Top Bottom