• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Captain L

Smash Champion
now with improved 20 year old swag

also guys we need to get this thread to 69 pages before the actual day of the tourney

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ontario's new PR : D

Tin Man
Banned (6 Points

ololololololol. Wuuuut.
yeah loll what happened to tinaye

-Asa
O wow.

He prolly deserved it.
Tin Man looked at me funny.

So I killed him.
I tried to ban myself again, but after submitting the ban, I realized I was actually banning Tin Man instead.
LMMFAO I changed the name of the Showdown in Downtown 4 thread to "It's Tin Man's Birthday, wish him a good one ^_^ LMAO" then changed the date & time to monday all day so that it would show up in the livestream section. "abuse of the tournament Calandar/Livestream system" lol.

How many controllers do ya have bro?! All good quality and such? Nintendo brand is hard to come by.
2 Grey Wavebirds (I want 1 platinum one lol)
3 Negro (Black)
2 Platinum
1 Spice (Yellow)
1 Indigo on top, transparent bottom
1 White

I lost my all indigo controller and I want another one Q_Q

I'm a collector bro (or was at least).

All of these are Nintendo brand, never ever been opened up or tampered with in any way, shape, or form.

Happy B-day Tin Man. Enjoying that birthday ban status?

[COLLAPSE="lol"]
[/COLLAPSE]
now with improved 20 year old swag
[collapse=Thanks Captain L & Courier <3]
[/collapse]
Mr. Hard Reads and his bag milk?
This guy :rotfl:

also guys we need to get this thread to 69 pages before the actual day of the tourney
But you just made the first post of page 145... :p

Those noobs and their 40 posts per page...
iknowrite :laugh:

Why are people even up this early -_-
East Coast...

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Not sure if i'm doing Dubs yet, but I don't have a partner either.

Just saiyan.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm gonna end up on the receiving end of the salt pile, I just know it. =[

Anyway, another reminder that we need more Wiis!

1. Sinister
2. Kantrip
3. Captain L
4. SKidd
5. Kuraudo
6. Asa
7. Tin Man
8. Big D
9. brningpyre
10. breez

If you aren't on this list and you can bring a Wii, please let me know! Ideally, I would like to have 3 more.

Kantrip, are you still good to bring the chairs you mentioned earlier?

Edit: Heh, Landon, sounds like you'll be waking up to MLP the morning of the tournament. How does that make you feel? =P

:005:

Crisis

Smash Ace
so very hyped!!!

team hype!!! we're winning!! you better be better than me arcansi so you can do the carrying

5 hr bus ride hype!!! cuz strange coincidences are all happening on the same day and i get no car ):

mm on stream hype!! mms!!
would it be better to open the venue/start earlier jake? I wouldn't mind showing up earlier!

Arcansi

Smash Champion
so very hyped!!!

team hype!!! we're winning!! you better be better than me arcansi so you can do the carrying
Bro just stock tank and bait, ok?

I mean, you play meta, everyone will be wanting to jump you errday so I can clean up.

@Rob: cross your heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in your eye.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
so very hyped!!!

5 hr bus ride hype!!! cuz strange coincidences are all happening on the same day and i get no car ):

mm on stream hype!! mms!!
would it be better to open the venue/start earlier jake? I wouldn't mind showing up earlier!
Jordan says he will be arriving at around 9:45-9:50; he has to be there to open the venue. I plan on taking the bus that will get me there at 9:40; if I screw up and miss that I'll be there for 9:55. So if you want to be there early as possible, that's what you want to shoot for!

Are you near Waterfront station/Hastings? If you are, you can just take the 160 and connect to the 701 at Coquitlam. It'll take you from downtown Vancover to the venue in 1.5 hours; much less than 5. =P

I am bringing my wii, but more importantly, I am bringing my 64.

And Arcansi, do I even need to answer that question?
Thanks. You didn't mention the Wii before, so I just marked the 64. =P 'Cause it's obvs more important.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Man, I was watching some 64 matches today and it got me all nostalgic and ish.

Maaaaad hyped to try some games against you Rob, haven't played since i was a kid. :awesome:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Man, I was watching some 64 matches today and it got me all nostalgic and ish.

Maaaaad hyped to try some games against you Rob, haven't played since i was a kid. :awesome:
If you want, I could even out the playing field and play exactly the way I used to play when I was a kid and could beat three CPU's dead easily, team attack off :p

STONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONESTONE

Rock 2 gud vs CPU's :p

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Jordan says he will be arriving at around 9:45-9:50; he has to be there to open the venue. I plan on taking the bus that will get me there at 9:40; if I screw up and miss that I'll be there for 9:55. So if you want to be there early as possible, that's what you want to shoot for!
Looking at this and the time I have to be up, it seems like I will either be drinking coffee or energy drinks.

Which one, guys?

SKidd

Smash Master
Get an alarm clock that can only be heard by those who want to watch My Little Pony.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah the 8 fold-up chairs are a go!

CHAIR HYPE!
Yes! =D Will you need help getting them there, or are they simply being dropped off with you?

Looking at this and the time I have to be up, it seems like I will either be drinking coffee or energy drinks.

Which one, guys?
Neither. Make yourself a nice hearty breakfast; you'll have plenty of time anyway. *hates both*

Top Bottom