• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Crisis

Smash Ace
Bro just stock tank and bait, ok?

I mean, you play meta, everyone will be wanting to jump you errday so I can clean up.
we'll see ;). my mk is trassssh. might try falco in teams. TRASH MK hype!

Jordan says he will be arriving at around 9:45-9:50; he has to be there to open the venue. I plan on taking the bus that will get me there at 9:40; if I screw up and miss that I'll be there for 9:55. So if you want to be there early as possible, that's what you want to shoot for!

Are you near Waterfront station/Hastings? If you are, you can just take the 160 and connect to the 701 at Coquitlam. It'll take you from downtown Vancover to the venue in 1.5 hours; much less than 5. =P
closer to richmond so around 2 hrs. 2 hr bus ride hype!

Arcansi

Smash Champion
we'll see ;). my mk is trassssh. might try falco in teams. TRASH MK hype!
Falco works. We can do grab shenanigans like your dthrow - my fsmash or something.

Low knockback grabs HYPE!

It's ponies. 5-10 people will be uploading the videos. Last week, they were up by 9am (when I first checked).
9 AM aint even early enough.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'd like to know what times you'll be arriving, as specific as possible please

also mlp will most likely not be happening at my house, since it's my dad's house and I doubt he wants to wake up to the sounds of mlp...

also I refuse to watch mlp ever.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
BLAST IT LOUD SO THAT ALL THE NEIGHBORS HEAR IT!!!!!

I finish school at 12:30, and will be leaving home around 2pm ish... so whenever that makes me arrive.

Speaking of which, what is your address (and closest walking distance skytrain/bus stop?)

Captain L

Smash Champion
#1 23085 118th ave maple ridge bc canada

it's on the corner.

What about Grape/IHT/Arcansi?

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I'd like to know what times you'll be arriving, as specific as possible please

also mlp will most likely not be happening at my house, since it's my dad's house and I doubt he wants to wake up to the sounds of mlp...

also I refuse to watch mlp ever.
Ask GrapE, I have no idea.

As for mlp, I usually use headphones but I completely understand, no worries.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
*views random thread created by someone here*