• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Now you are assuming that me and my potential teammate are going to use the exact same amount of judgements each in doubles as we would use in a singles match. However, in doubles, we may instead reduce the amount of judgements we do to a tenth of what we normally do, meaning that the number of 9's may be lower. Also, even if we stayed at the same number each between doubles and singles, we may get less 9's and more other numbers, meaning that we will not necessarily get a higher number o 9's in a match... :p

Captain L

Smash Champion
with two game and watches there is the potential for twice as many 9's as there is with single game and watch, the most of which occurring when both game and watches repeatedly spam judgement in place and get 9's every three pulls.

Also Tin I was more wondering if Jake could change the date of this one :O

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Silly Rob everyone knows double Falcon is best always.

But yeah i'll try to make this.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Don't worry SKidd, Brian hates everyone. He's very unpleasant to be around.

... Hey Brain, wanna do a double random team? :p

Assuming school doesn't get in the way, I should be there (I'll make sure I don't have work on that weekend). So... yeah.

I will be looking for a doubles partner. Priority will go to people who will want to team with one of these teams: Double random, Double Yoshi, Double Jigglypuff. Then Double DDD, Double Diddy, Double IC. Then double SoPo, double Solomar. Then any other stupid team combination. Then any legitimate team combination that actually makes sense. Then anything with Zelda :troll:
I will team with you if we go double Jiggs again! =D

Confirm me I will be there..

SKidd

Smash Master
Eric Brown, bring a Gamecube memory card in case I forget mine!

Feint and I are going to be teaming =D

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I will team with you if we go double Jiggs again! =D

Confirm me I will be there..
But Jiggs is soo broken (<3 you scar :p)

Yes, I'll team with you. DOUBLE PUFF FTW!!! :p

Unconfirmed but I'll probably be there.

We can have a BC PR vs BC newbs crew battle ;) if we don't get enough from Alberta.
Wow wait a minute, these teams aren't even fair at all. The PR people will get completely destroyed by the noobs it won't be funny :p

But anyways, aside from that, how does Lower Mainland BC vs Travellers sound for crews? Or English only vs other languages? Or Meta Knights vs everyone else... wait, there would be nobody in the "Everyone else" crew... ;) :p

Edit: I'll do a crew battle in 64 against people, me vs everyone, "6" on 6. 6 different people choose 6 different characters, and I use the remaining 6 characters left. Then we play crew battle style.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Welp, sorry I haven't posted in the last little while. Been distracted by school registration/work/other fun IRL stuff.

Bundtcake covered all my thoughts on tournament hype; yeah, BC Brawl is small, but this time last year, literally nothing was happening, and Phoenix 4 was a great tournament regardless because everybody hyped it up. We need to do the same now, and make the most of it.

@ Tin Man: If you're serious about coming, we can talk about moving our date. I chose the 24th because it seemed to me to be the most convenient date in this timeframe, but there is still plenty of time to think about other dates. First and foremost, we want to make this tournament as easy as possible to get to for everybody coming from OoP. =]

I'll update the attendance list in a sec.

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
Crews. People younger than 20 vs people older than 20. Also I'm going on the boat now see you all in a week! See you in Mexico Deap.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Creeeeeewwws.

Also I want mms :awesome:

Top Bottom