• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Full bracket results:

1) Fuzzy
2) Prof
3) VA
4) Edwin
5) Frostbyte
5) Chrisboi
7) Bullet Bill
7) Jo3
9) LJ
9) Gantz
9) Warning
9) Clockmire
13) Dacacia
13) Crabman
13) Lust
13) Tw@ (lol)

Doubles:

1) Pro + Charles
2) Tw@ + VA (forfeit - VA had to leave :()
3) Dave + Hugo
4) Kman + Synapse
5) Dacacia + Bullet Bill
5) Mike + Monty
7) Jo3 + LJ

Ben and I can't remember the rest of doubles results, if anyone else can please speak up!

Thanks to everyone that came, this tourney was awesome! (Even if we didn't get the TVs back last night...)

May do shoutouts later, but for now I just want to say:

Prof: You need more practice! Never give it up!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Predictions guys?

my top 4:

Fuzzy
Prof/VA
Tamoo
Tamoo is very good at the game Super Smash Brothers Melee, I think he has a good chance at placing above the people you said.

I'm not saying I know the community too well, and I know I haven't played many of the better players. But dude, you've been active what like, 3/4 months, I doubt you know everything.
Tamoo has potential no doubt, but like many of our current players with potential he has very little experience and understanding of the game compared to the top UK players.

Oh yeah I'll do shout outs later, maybe after some sleep.

**** RAIN

Tamoo

Smash Master
Doubles:
1. Fuzz + Prof
2. Tamoo + VA
3. Clockmire + Frugs
4. Kman + Synapse
5. Bullet Bill + Duncan
5. Cheez + Monty
7. J03 + LJ
7. Frostbyte + Chrisboi
9. Yeniths + Deathgazer
9. J3ly + Alpha Dash
11. Beast + Mr.Kipling
11. Pickled noob + Inertia

think i got it, could be slightly wrong lower down

Almost had an upset in the doubles but VA had to leave early :p First team to take a set off of them in a long time i reckon

And yeah i got ***** in singles :laugh: shoutouts to come,

for now, off to edit the vids

VA: Doubles was very fun with ya man, ur really really good at coping 2 on 1 which helps a jiggs player to no end, I guess I put a lot of pressure on myself but you gotta admit it created a hell of a lotta hype, when a pool match gets more hype than finals, well I thought it was awesome haha.

Edit: Brado, Gantz has been in the community for much longer than you can imagine, that join date is just the join date of his new account, he was 4-stock before gantz.

Also shoutout to OoC, love ya guys (- prof obv lol)
we'll **** them next time gantz, and well ****ing done lust, getting outta the pool with kman as the high seed is no joke
Also crabman! playing u in friendlies b4 the tournament, though u coulda caused an upset, very impressed by you, I'll def make sure to come down and get some games with ya

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I love it that Dave knocked you out of singles. Its beyond appropriate :)

It was good, except for Duncan being a homophobe so I had to sleep on the floor.....
I might actually stay for singles next time.

1 PROBLEM!!! I NO LONGER HAVE MY COPY OR MELEE OR MY MEMORY CARD. SOMEONE HAS TAKEN IT OUT OF MY BAG AT THE VENUE : / MEMORY CARD IS THE ORIGINAL GREY ONE - UNMARKED. IF ANYONE HAS EITHER OF THESE ITEMS PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VA

Smash Hero
2v1 is my speciality tamoo baby. we'll have to team again at future events, I can see us getting better and better as a team. yeah I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed the hype but I mean, if you want to play your best and not suffer from as much pressure you might want to try not doing it. but it made the tournament fun.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Met some cool people, had some good games and saw some sick matches. Cheers Ben for hosting a great event, had a lot of fun (even though I was ill and had an eye infection).

For my second proper tournament, I like to think I did alright even though I lost all my matches. Didn't get 4 stocked, didn't even get 3 stocked (apart from maybe once against Lust, **** your falcon!). I definitely put up a close fight against Kman and Joe, in the first games anyway, and even won 1 game against Kira! Then he put me in my place......lol

Was diappointed VA lost to Fuzzy after playing so well in the first 2 games, but I understand the pressure you must experience when playing the uk no.1. I suppose you just have to find a way of chilling yourself out and saying **** it, it's just a game and it's just another person to beat. I had to leave early but I heard your game against Prof was a similar story.
Someone once said that the fear of our own success is perhaps one of the biggest fears a human being experiences.....some deep stuff!

VA

Smash Hero
I don't think it was nerves that made me lose this time, I think they adapted and I failed to do it back.

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, know what u mean man, might tone it down for the next tournament :p

And I'd be more than up for teaming with u in the future, prof and VA need to be stopped!
yes tamoo, the person you want to team with needs to be stopped :p you tw@

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yeah I'll sort out the rest of the ticket payers later :v

Warning
Gants
j3ly
JJLinyard
Tails Chao

Lust?
Dash?
hoe4u?

These guys still owe me money right? If you have paid already just tell me :v I really don't remember everything

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Right time for some shoutouts:

Fuzzy
Thanks for organising travelling for us and well done on winning both tournaments although we didnt fit our falco ditto MM in lol.

Prof
Had some good falco dittos although you kept SD on your last stocks, and my falco still gets ***** by your fox. I really shouldve made it through the pools haha

VA
Nice seeing you again and thanks ofr teaching me things about matchups. Ill try to use it in gameplay.

Edwin
I really like playing against your marth, even if your grabs and edge guarding are a bit gay lol. It was hard to approach your marth because I always ended up getting grabbed or dtilted lol.

Bullet Bill
The last time I played you was like 4 months ago and I got ***** by your doc then lol. I tried not to Dthrow as much during our games and its pretty fun playing against your Doc. and thanks for organising this for us.

Jo3
Was nice to meet you even though we didnt have any games lol

LJ
Your tech skills have improved, and your Shines oos are pretty fast and I found it hard shield pressuring because if this. One thing Ill say is try not to be too repetitive with combos and explore a bit lol good stuff.

Gantz
We had some pretty good games at the beginning and I only won the matches against you because you did some silly stuff. I always fall for it when you knock me off the stage and you shine me when I jump lol. Unlucky about losing to Bullet Bill think you shouldve placed better than you did.

Dacacia
Wow youve improved alot since the last time I played you, went shiek because I wasnt too confident about my falco-marth match up and I dont even know why I went marth for the other game lol.

Tamoo
Unlucky about losng your bets but I really think you deserved a higher placing. and well done on doubles.

Hugo
Hadnt played you in ages and my falco stil gets gimped

Yeniths
It was good to finally meet you. Youre shiek is pretty good but try to use Dtilt and Ftilt a bit more. For lower percentage, you could lead it to a grab and when they have a higher percentage, you can easily follow it up with a fair. I noticed that you hardly used platofrms to follow up combos so practice wavelanding onto a platform from the ground and use more platform-drop aerials. Also try to use nairs oos and DI back to prevent shield pressuring. feel free to come by sometime for some smash.

Beast
All I can say is FD laser spam haha, you could probably try running and crouching or just jump over all the lasers and follow it with a fast fall nair.
yer same with you aboiut tilts. Use more Dtilts and Ftilts

Synapse
I really enjoy playing falco dittos with you and we have intense matches lol. try to replace some of the dairs with nairs for shield pressuring. and I saw that you started to waveshine onto platforms whih is good. Keep up the good stuff

Dash
I def need more practice against your ICs because i still keep messing up on the timing after a dair. I find it pretty hard to appoach them and end up fsmashing when youre shielding lol. but just make sure you dont put yourself in vulnerable positions where i can easily bair or dair you for a KO

Picked n00b
your tech skill with falco and fox has dramatically improved. Shame we only got about 5 or 6 games in though.

Kira
Lol, youre such a modest guy. I wasnt sandbagging at all. youve got a pretty solid falco there and you know when you attack. Id say you probably need work on finishing moves, mindgame them into a smash or use shine bair more often.

Unreal
didnt really get a chance to play you but well def have some matches next time.

I think everyone has improved so much since I last played them. we definately need more events like this. I really enjoyed myself during the event and after the event lol. Thanks again to the people that have contributed into making PH2 happening.

Jolteon

so iamcomputermad then, cool

i'll send money in a few hours my sister wants me to go out to town with her lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tamoo is very good at the game Super Smash Brothers Melee, I think he has a good chance at placing above the people you said.

I'm not saying I know the community too well, and I know I haven't played many of the better players. But dude, you've been active what like, 3/4 months, I doubt you know everything.
This post is why you are a complete fool and you know nothing.
For starters that was actually me posting on Gantz account when we were just leaving for the coach station and Gantz has been active for like a year now so I dunno where you are getting 3/4 months from.

Anyway the results speak for itself.

Gaaay Yeniths lost in pools. He had a hard *** pool though, it had; Prof, Dacacia, Deathgazer and Yeniths. Prof and Dac got through. Tamoo got through his pool as well. Whoever did pools sux.
Yeah our pools was COMPLETELY GAY!!!
Pretty gay when I looked at the pool and I saw one of the good players were gonna have to go out straight away.

looool Where and how did you find that?

BIG SHOUTOUT COMING SOON!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Don't worry.

You obviously don't know any better lol.

IM CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING MY SHOUTOUT POST.

Was gonna do it later but might as well do it now since I might not feel it later lol.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
well its finally over :laugh:. I mean yeah it was def a good tournament and people have told me this which is good, but hosting these always makes me mad nervous and stressed.

First I need to thanks lots of people for helping make PH2 happen.

Thanks (again) to Duncan for all of the hard work, housing and picking people up.
Thanks to Calum for the extra housing which I'm sure was appreciated.
Thanks to Monty for helping me make the pools + brackets + other stuff.
Thanks to Charles for helping to organise the singles bracket.
Thanks to Tamoo for bringing the laptop for recording.

Also thanks to all of you for coming. One of the reasons this was good was the turnout.

Tamoo- I thought you were overestimating yourself before, but now I'm sure you were. your jiggs is good and you were doing some pretty good stuff but you just need to put more pressure on imo. Stop doing aerials that wont hit and start woping their sheild more. People wont always jump into them for you

VA- you're too good for me to beat atm but at least I got some rly good peach practice. Unlucky vs Charles, you rly could have had it. I would have went fountain on that last game. Rly sorry that you couldn't finish doubles :(

Pro- You need more practice. Never giving it up. In some of those friendlies I just got dominated, you were in my sheild like all the time I couldn't even anticipate any approches cos you were constantly at my sheild ffs. Want to play you agian the next time we play and do a lot better.

Hugo- Rly awesome guy to have at a tournament. Great seeing you again and we had some good games. Shame you didn't get out of pools.

El nino- You're too quiet man :laugh: I try and talk to you and all you say is '.........' or '....... yea'. Good games though. You were unlucky not to get out of pools imo.

Monty- It's always a laugh with you at tournaments. Your peach played pretty well imo. I'd say why not play peach instead of sheik?

LJ- I didn't think you were firing on all cylinders when we played which was a shame. Good to see you though. Would have played you more but I was too busy doing tournament stuff.

Kman- Its annoying that cos I'm the host, I didnt get to talk + play people like hardly at all. It was good seeing you though. Seriously I remember you doing some **** combo on a falco with your peach.

Lust- Seriously funny guy which was tripled because of the rest of ooc. well done getting through to the bracket and thanks for letting me play that rythem game. What was it again? Too good.

Crabman- you got out of pools and you deserve at least 13th place so I'm happy :laugh:

Edwin- why were yo ignoring me when I called you for a bracket match :ohwell: finishing the tournament is more important than friendlies.

Kira + Ixis- Much love for Phoenix wright!!! Watching the 1st case brought back all those memories. Such a good game. Ixis, you should play the 2nd and 3rd game now and I mean NOW.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
OOC FIRST LOL!!!

I'm glad overall my crew faced the pressure of a real tournament.

Gantz
Congratz on your performance., I defintely think you could have beaten Bullet Bill WITHOUT A DOUBT. When I was watching it I could see how nervous you were and make sure you listen to what I was saying you were doing wrong and just improve over all.
I'm glad you could see the areas where you needed to improve on anyway.

Lust
I'm proud of you Lusting **** up and contributing to kicking Kman out of pools since you beat him lol.
You did good for just returning without playing anyone for awhile, it's gay cos I know if you were playing people like us lot really freqentuly you would be improving at a better rate.

I NEED MORE, PRACTICE AND I'LL NEVER GIVE IT UP lol

Alpha Dash
The advice I gave you about you having problems when you are under pressure will be improved in a flash when we get in some good sets lol.
Make sure you just keep your cool and next time I know you will be ****** guys cos you were ****** quite a few 2day anyway.....

Fuzzy
Yeah congratz as usual lol.
We did have some really good games as each of our both sets went to 3-2 and I do like being under those kinda pressure cos it tests us as players.
I know the ALL videos will be good to watch when they get uploaded and just keep up that falcon who is not your main lol :)

VA
Our sets were DEFINTELY good once again lol.
When we sat down at the cube we looked at each other and kinda knew it was gonna be and were anxious to play which was funny lol.
Despite it being 3-2 again I defintely feel like I was in more control this set but despite that your peach undoubtably stepped up.
YOU WERE ****** FUZZYNESS IN THE SET.
Some **** Armada combos and **** lol, i'm mad looking forward to seeing them on youtube.
Defintely impressed with your result on all of the Londoners...I seriously look forward to playing you next time and you playing other as your matches are interesting.

Edwin
I'm proud you didn't flake and the reason why we didn't want you to was so you could put on a performance like you did this tournament as we knew you were gonna do good.
Our set was a little bit too close for my liking lol.
I loved the Uthrow and then charged Upsmash and then it hit you on FoD on the last stock and last match lol.
I think the nerves were getting to both of us.
I defintely you shake off this flake thing and start attending more stuff.

I'm happy I beat you though Chrisboi and Frost were saying you had a perfect marth and I would lose lol.

Frostbyte
SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE STEPPING IT DOWN LATELY lol.
I still didn't get to play your marth and take your money in the MM's

Chrisboi
Sometimes you need to just tone things down.
Like when we were tryna watch Alpha Dash vs Beast you kept on trying to speak to us about unrelating things and Me and Gantz were CLEARING saying 'We are watching the match, can you just till we're finished, we're trying to concentrate, not now chrisboi'....literally we had to keep on telling you just to be quiet lol.
Sometimes you just need to use your common sense in situation whats best to do what lol.

And seriously when I am playing a set with someone can you not sit infront of me, near the TV or just in my point of view and attempt to laugh at me if I get comboed or something.
I don't mind you doing it in the background but when you are infront of me and shouting and saying stuff to me to me WHILE I AM IN A FRICKIN TOURNAMENT MATCH it's seriously off putting and actually distacts me from the tournament game.

Overall just control your actions sometimes.

Anyway I actually ***** you in tournament. You tried to be cocky after you got the first win but I just sat down and concentrated and left the trashtalk to the end.

Except for when it wasd the third game.....I just ***** you and then I ran up to you and taunted IN YOUR FACE lol....can't wait to see that on youtube lol.

Bullet Bill
By this tournament and your placing in pools and overall in the bracket I would defintely like to apologize and say you were top seed worthy at this event lol :(
Your performance was good overall, congratz on beating Tamoo in pools, that made me happy and was the first step of the silencing of Tamoo.
Congratz on having luck on your side while defeating Gantz lol.

You did very good on hosting a interesting tournament.
I'M STILL ANNOYED ABOUT YOU LOST WALKING OFF AND LEAVING US IN THE MIDDLE OF SOUTHAMPTON WITHOUT MUCH OF A CLUE WHERE TO GO :mad: JUST COS PEOPLE WERE TAKING LONG, IT WASN'T OUR FAULT THOUGH.....PEOPLE WANTED FOOD AND THEY WERE WAITING TO BE SERVED AND THE FOOD GIVEN TO THEM.....YOU SHOULDA WAITED:mad:

lol BUT anyway, sorry for ****** you at DJ Max Portable 2 lol.
You obviously have a BIG MASSIVE ADVANTAGE playing Guitar Hero anyway and then you tried to deny the advantages lol.

Jo3
Didn't get to play you this tournament lol :(.
But congratz on the commentary though, I think you're kinda the UK commentator now loool.
Was good seeing part of your set against Edwin anyway and I still think you did pretty good this tournament.
Seriously, thanks for the charger and sorry for waking you up cos I tohught you were getting on our coach lol :(

Crabman
I enjoyed playing you in the friendlies and I thought you had stepped up in comparison to whatever you were like before lol.
I hope you continue to improve anyway and I will defintely be looking forward to seeing another addition to the UK foxes lol.

UK foxes are pretty good though atm if no1 noticed:bee:

Deathgazer
Our falco dittos were really good lol.
Despite my falco getting better I think you also got better as well.
I just saw a bit of a change in how you were doing certain things for the better which is a good thing.

I saw alot of errors though in your game which would be hard to say over smashboards without making a big gay long post lol.
I think the next time when I play you i'm literally gonna call them out as soon as I see them cos I think that's the only way you can really see for yourself and correct them.

Warning
Congratz and your placing AND STOP BEING SO MODEST lol.
You are currently being thought about if you are gonna be a potential high seed against for the next tournament/event.

Congratz on your performance against Chrisboi....EVERYONE WAS ON YOUR SIDE lol.

Clockmire
Falcon dittos MM was funny lol.

I am ABSOUTELY PROUD of you knocking out Tamoo, I seriously didn't think you could do it but after seeing your falcon he is undoubtalby your best character at the moment.

You're too kind for not taking the £50 off of Tamoo as you personally knocked him out of brackets lol.

Tamoo
You're not Professor Pro....you can't trashtalk and then BACK IT UP lol!

You were struggling as soon as you got your little foot in the paddling pool lol.
You nearly got ***** by El Nino, he would have actually won the set if he didn't SD which is completely gay and then you wouldn't of even made it out of pools.

Then you got ***** by Frostbyte....one of the guys you were meant to place above lol.
And then you got ***** BY YOUR OWN TEAM PARTNER....Bad times for you though lol.

I knew your ego is terribly shredded atm though since I heard about you contemplating quitting singles after you got ***** lol but that's just something you gotta deal with.

NEVER TALK if you can't back it up, I knew you couldn't back it up anyway....it was just a matter of time before it imploded in your face and then you be left with the harsh reality of your true current level.

Yeniths
You're improvement IMO was by far the greatest this tournament.
I really liked playing your sheik and I think its stepped up ALOT, you should defitnely keep doing whatever you've been doing lol....I didn't even get the chance to play your other characters so I couldn't really gauge who was your best and whatnot.

Dacacia
loool I NEED MORE PRACTICE...I'LL NEVER GIVE IT UP!!!!!!
I will be like this in next the 6 months lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRdqtpB3nmE

It was seriously good playing you though, you have a better jiggs then I thought you would lol.
Jiggs are gay :(

Kira
HOW DID YOU BEAT KMAN lol!!!
Congratz on that anyway lol, no brawler should be doing that but you been playing melee for awhile now anyway so it's not like you're a RANDOM melee player lol.

COMMUNITY - Overall I am very pleased with everything in terms of the community cos nearly everyone in it are decent people and jokes in general.
The overall improvement with the community is VERY good and I think this tournament was a really good indicator in the potential next threats on the higher end and the lower end of the placing.
I see everyones been practicing in their room lol :).

But yeah I look forward to seeing some placing placing a bit better overall.

Jolteon

This post is why you are a complete fool and you know nothing.
For starters that was actually me posting on Gantz account when we were just leaving for the coach station and Gantz has been active for like a year now so I dunno where you are getting 3/4 months from.

Anyway the results speak for itself.

Yeah our pools was COMPLETELY GAY!!!
Pretty gay when I looked at the pool and I saw one of the good players were gonna have to go out straight away.

looool Where and how did you find that?

BIG SHOUTOUT COMING SOON!!!
lol i was looking for a post raynEX made about what chars fox's uthrow to uair doesnt work on and I found that

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
'lol BUT anyway, sorry for ****** you at DJ Max Portable 2 lol.'

The lie

'You obviously have a BIG MASSIVE ADVANTAGE playing Guitar Hero anyway'

and then the john.

Sorry about leaving you at the pizza place. Calum was still with you though and that everyone could take all they want to finish and you had Calum to guide you back.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
'lol BUT anyway, sorry for ****** you at DJ Max Portable 2 lol.'

The lie

'You obviously have a BIG MASSIVE ADVANTAGE playing Guitar Hero anyway'

and then the john.

Sorry about leaving you at the pizza place. Calum was still with you though and that everyone could take all they want to finish and you had Calum to guide you back.
That is clearly a legit excuse lol.
They are practically the same game with different buttons lol.

Anyway if you see in my shoutout part to Duncan you can clearly see what I will be like in less then 6 months :)

And yeah it's alright about the leaving us thing lol.

J03

Smash Master
Shoutouts!!

Ben, Duncan and Calum. Tourney was great, best in a long while albeit the only one in a long time but better then most tourneys ive been too. i dont think DOUBLES FINAL should be separated from the rest of doubles. i have two games, my double game and my singles game, noone should have to switch between them. also getting them out of the way means they actually get finished =P. other then that tourney was fantastic.

as for housing i wasnt happy with the lack of room, alot of people only managed marginal sleep, by the time brackets came about i just wanted to sleep.

VA!!!: absolutely fantastic dude you almost take out everyone xD. your right about adapting, i dont think youve had enough time to know your options fully expect big upsets next tourney =)

Fuzz: doing the buisness as always =P falcon is always sexy dude ^_^ btw i gave your stick to pro.

Pro: lots of little mistakes esp edgeguarding cost you the set vs fuzz imo, i know you aint happy with 2nd xD

Edwin: great to play you again, your movement is insane and i hope to play you again. gonna watch those matches time and time again dude!

Chrisboi: would have loved our set to have been earlier in the day was good to play you again.

Tamoo: figured youd already of lost enough money to bother with the MM rofl, will happily do it at the london monthly, gz on making it through pools.

L-J: cannot belive how well we work together, teams was great! i really hope you improve a bit though because i felt like too many matches ended with me in a 2 v 1 situation, luckily im insane at 2 v 1 =P. i would like to team with you again dude! and as for advice, VA summed it up.

Gantz: good fox dude, your gonna need to step up though to become a real threat just copy pro rofl.

Pool peeps: sorry for the ****, cant belive Kman didnt make it through

Kira: DID YOU BEAT KMAN????

alot of you new gens are better then i thought youd be, keep at it and youll be causing some real havok.

COEY

Smash Lord
1) Fuzzy
2) Prof
3) VA
4) Edwin
5) Frostbyte
5) Chrisboi
7) Bullet Bill
7) Jo3
9) LJ
9) Gantz
9) Warning
9) Clockmire
13) Dacacia
13) Crabman
13) Lust
13) Tw@ (lol)

Interesting to see all the top seeds taking all the top 8 places, it often doesnt happen at all like that. Even more interesting is the amount of criticism those seeds were getting beforehand. Very happy with the results. Although if i'd have come i would have beaten Edwin, Joe's just a scrub who loses to my marth :p

Btw i'd be interested in seeing the bracket from this, unless its already been posted.

Oh and DJ Max is nothing like GH, i mean it's similar in that melee is kinda like brawl. DJ MAX also has Blythe, NB:Rangers and 8 button mode's. Gotta give it to that part of the world, they really do own that genre. GH is the Samurai Jack of the music gaming world, Americans eh? what you gonna do?

Oh wait we are going to beat them June 12th 2010, can't wait for the day, gonna just go on al the US regional boards afterwards and see how fast i can get banned.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
well I have to say its good to hear people saying I was right about the seeding at last lol.

this might be the last tournament I do btw, they're just too stressful. At Liverpool it wasn't as bad; we had our own flats with loads of space, the flat was close to the bus and coach stations, the flat was rly close to the venue. With what we've got in Southampton its a lot harder even though the free venue is good

COEY

Smash Lord
haha no one wants to admit they were wrong.

i hope what most people learned at this was how much dealing with pressure hurts your performance, especially if your defending your reputation.

don't stopping running these ben, i know i havent made it to one yet and i am sorry about that. what will really help is having organised staff who also like yourself dont sit down and play friendlies and help run things. and also someone with the ability to drive would also help you immensely.

also id like to say congratz to charles for winning both events... again. also congratz to edwin for beating joe, VA for beating edwin, pro for beating VA, and lj for finishing above most of london, london obv are still the dominant force, but its nice to see surprise results come from individuals outside of london as well.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
haha no one wants to admit they were wrong.

i hope what most people learned at this was how much dealing with pressure hurts your performance, especially if your defending your reputation.

don't stopping running these ben, i know i havent made it to one yet and i am sorry about that. what will really help is having organised staff who also like yourself dont sit down and play friendlies and help run things. and also someone with the ability to drive is would also help you immensely.

also id like to say congratz to charles for winning both events... again. also congratz to edwin for beating joe, VA for beating edwin, pro for beating VA, and lj for finishing above most of london, london obv are still the dominant force, but its nice to see surprise results come from individuals outside of london as well.
I wasn't too proud admit I was wrong lol.

I said I was wrong in my shoutout to Ben.

I think Ben should ONLY run one if we get a good attendance from other people in the UK but defintely don't run it for awhile , like maybe after then next 1 or 2 National tournaments (whatever they will be)

The rest of the UK is coming uo defintely....i'm happy about it.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hmm was gonna do shoutouts about now but I'll probs wait till tomorrow, synching vids is stressful >.<

I'll happily admit I was wrong about Ben's seeding, I don't think I actually said I should be top seed on the boards (tho i suspect TC may have something to say bout that :laugh:), but I sure was thinking it lol. Ben def proved his worth this tournament, and converted his critics

Also, sorry charles but looking back at the doubles vids, some of your decisions were shocking lol.

And I agree with will, though these tournaments may be stressful to run, they're very fun tournaments to attend. There must be a way to make it work easier :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I know your ego must be destroyed atm lol.

I think it's pretty clear you overestimated yourself, I knew you did but I just didn't have any proof to say but now I do....this moment will never be forgetten lol.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Ummmmm... Shoutouts :)

Tw@t:
LOL.

Jo3: Good games, lots and lots of **** from your fox, but I had a lot of fun in our matches :)
Will look forward to seeing you destroy Tw@t some more :D

Bullet Bill: Utterly destroyed by your doc, lol, falco was slightly better buy not by much xD
Shame I didn't get to play you as much as I might have wanted, but I guess you were a busy man that day :)
Good job hosting the tournament, it was really good and it was good to see the number of setups we managed to put up.

Tw@t:
LOL.

Deathgazer: So many lasers! xD
Shame you couldn't get out of pools, but all the pools were quite hard at this tournament, I think, it's what you should expect of a national, really.

Warning: PLAY FALCON IN BRAWL

Prof: Stop shining me *cries*
Good to get games with you for once, lol.
Def crew battle at some point, not done one of those in ages :D

VA: I'm not really underrated, I just get forgotten a lot :)
I wasn't really expecting to win any games in our pool (and I didn't :p), but I think I put up a reasonably good fight against you and L-J, so I was pretty happy with the results.

L-J: Good games, some really tight matches, I enjoyed them thoroughly :D
Remember to bring your capture card next term, we'll see how it works on my laptop.

Tw@t:
LOL.

j3ly: Good games in our money match, those wavelands are so confusing xD
Another money match next ranbat, definitely, imma get my revenge :mad:

AD: Very close games in our money match, but you still owe me £1 ;)

Duncan: **** your fthrow fsmashes! xD

Everyone else I played: Thanks for all the games, great tourney, had a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom