• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm at home just eating right now then I'm gonna go to Dash house and then get on our coach and arrive at past 12 sometime.

I will ring you Ben or get someone to ring you when I get off at the University stop.

It would be easier to come get us instead of directing us because we are confused people when we step outside of our lovely London lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Best of luck tomorrow for Yeniths, Prof and of course, TAMOO. George go win it for EM baby.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm looking forward to seeing Yeniths.

I know he is repping EM so I wish him the best of luck and hopefully he gets out of pools since it's looking pretty tight in that department.

I will have a MM with him and we can get it recorded or something so EM can have some vidoes of him :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm at home just eating right now then I'm gonna go to Dash house and then get on our coach and arrive at past 12 sometime.

I will ring you Ben or get someone to ring you when I get off at the University stop.

It would be easier to come get us instead of directing us because we are confused people when we step outside of our lovely London lol.
lool speak for yourself

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
best Of Luck Tomorrow For Yeniths, Prof And Of Course, Tamoo. George Go Win It For Em Baby.
What Ur Not Going!!

George i hope u dont win a ****ing single game u *** ***** ***** **** ***** ****, STOP PRANKING ME GOD DAMMIT!!!!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I predict:

1st Yeniths
2nd Prof
3rd VA
4th Tamoo

Fuzzy gets ***** by Yeniths first round then some **** player like Bullet Bill beats Fuzzy somehow and Fuzzy gets last. Fuzzy quits soon after and says Willz is best UK Falcon.

VA ***** Tamoo jv 5 every game. Then VA vs Prof losers final is OMG AMAZING. Then lil George ***** Prof in Grand finals jv 20.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
Predictions guys?

my top 4:

Fuzzy
Prof/VA
Tamoo
OOC - Get that bull**** out of here.
How is Tamoo gonna place above Edwin and Frostbyte lol....you know nothing of the community.

Real Predictions

1st Prof
2nd Gantz
3rd Alpha Dash
4th Lust

L-J

Smash Ace
How is Tamoo gonna place above Edwin and Frostbyte lol....you know nothing of the community.

Real Predictions

1st Prof
2nd Gantz
3rd Alpha Dash
4th Lust
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. This tourney's maaaad hype. S'gonna be ****in awesome. See y'all there lol.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Jo3, I'll pick you up - I'll head out for the station for 00.30, if it's late or whatever let me know. Of course you've probly already left, so this message won't get to you :p Also, Ben's picking up the london lot.

And yeah, sleeping is being pretty improvised. Should work out though...

Brado

Smash Lord

Real Predictions

1st Prof
2nd Gantz
3rd Alpha Dash
4th Lust
Tamoo is very good at the game Super Smash Brothers Melee, I think he has a good chance at placing above the people you said.

I'm not saying I know the community too well, and I know I haven't played many of the better players. But dude, you've been active what like, 3/4 months, I doubt you know everything.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Gaaay Yeniths lost in pools. He had a hard *** pool though, it had; Prof, Dacacia, Deathgazer and Yeniths. Prof and Dac got through. Tamoo got through his pool as well. Whoever did pools sux.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
No i didnt flake, i clearly stated that if i had no1 to go with i wasnt gonna go, although i thought i was gonna go, pretty disspointed tbh, id have done better than Yenny.

Edit: Cant wait to hear the George johnz.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Unlucky VA, I was routing for you... uthrow uair was just too fast from the mad fox.

Heard you almost beat Fuzzy, nice!

Can't wait for the vids....

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Yer I had alo9t of fun at this tournament even though i was half injured haha. Thanks to Bullet Bill for organising this and thanks to Fuzzy for organising the travelling. Ill do shoutouts later cos Ive hardly had any sleep in hte last 3 days. lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
today im sayin tidy
today im sayin shower
today im sayin munch
today im sayin clean bed sheets

today im sayin sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp :)
(shoutouts later)

j3ly

Smash Champion
and i want to see more people playing mario in friendlies :( if nobody is inspired to play him from watching me i am clearly doing something wrong

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I'm showered, feeling fresh... Now to cure hunger and drowsyness.
Thank you to:

The organiser... even though his attitude stinks
Whomever that housed everyone
Fuzz for travel
Those who put up with me
Professor pro for advice
OOC for being Out Of Control

more to come later....

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
I'm showered, feeling fresh... Now to cure hunger and drowsyness.
Thank you to:

The organiser... even though his attitude stinks
Whomever that housed everyone
Fuzz for travel
Those who put up with me
Professor pro for advice
OOC for being Out Of Control
DEATHGAZER for showing me that my Luigi isnt a threat to anyone and Nana does all the work for me when I use ICs

more to come later....
lol thats okay, youl be good at smash one day... haha jokes.

VA

Smash Hero
I think this tournament was the best one recently in terms of competition, the winners semis were without a doubt the top 4 players of the UK and the matches reflected how close these players are with each other.

I have to say I didn't think I could beat edwin after our first match but dreamland really helped me secure it. I'm gutted I didn't adapt as well as prof or charles, really that last match against prof was awful I just get so frustrated when I don't DI uthrow uair properly as I know I can, I just need more practice at it. Grr, also I wish that Tamoo and me could have finished off the doubles set, it was really interesting.

Congratz to everyone who did well and I'll make an attempt at shoutouts.

Fuzzy: Well done as ever, you out clutched me. I'm impressed with your falcon and definitely find it really hard to play against but not unbeatable, I thought you **** peach :p

Prof: Good job on uthrow uairing me to high hell. I liked your performance against chrisboi and edwin, nice shines on chrisboi. Really impressive.

Edwin: I love your style, I feel like you didn't really adapt after I started playing really patient, but your waiting on edgeguarding me was really really impressive. On Dreamland I kept on avoiding it by getting onto a platform and it felt like you didn't really know what to do, I think you should have counter picked YS not battlefield.

Chrisboi: You're so entertaining to watch and you always do well. Keep up that crazy fsmash spam but maybe tone it down just a little and you could find yourself doing better.

Tamoo: don't make bets like that on your placing, putting that kind of pressure on yourself will only cause you to underperform. really though your doubles play is pretty ****ing good, but you singles needs a lot of work. I feel like you know what to do but you don't really understand the game properly yet.

Deathgazer: Why why why did you not get out of pools? You have all the weapons you need but because you don't understand the match ups and the way the game works as well as you can you don't place as well as you should. I'm disappointed for you.

J3ly: Nice Mario, I still think mine is better though haha, that MM was a bit ****, we'll have to do it again someday.

Fox ditto-ers, crabman and L-J: You two have improved a lot but you are still making some very basic errors. You've got good tech skill, better than me in some areas but you really have very little stage awareness and are coming to the ledge and dying as soon as I grab you. Really learn the game and match ups instead of tech skill first, and consistency.

Hugo: good job on our games, you impressed me. I do think you are underrated and you need to show that you're as good as tamoo and clockmire.

All players that are trying to get good: Don't get discouraged by not having the best players to practice with. I got a little frustrated hearing people saying "I've got no one good to practice against". I don't know if any of you realise but m2k got good by playing against computers, I practice on lvl 3's and just play against beast. The way to get better is attend tournaments, realise where you are going wrong and set yourself a few things to really work on. There are a lot of players with potential around at the moment but you won't get better if you believe you have to play against London to get good. It's all on yourselves and your attitude towards improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom