• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm glad I'm not the only one with an embarrassing Yugioh story, lol. I was the only nerd I knew that ever went to those things.
Not gonna lie.....I just spit up my water reading that lmao. I wanna give kid Zaj a hug. <3
Kid Zaji needed one. ; ;

I've mentioned this one before, but my worst Smash tourney experience is when I ended up on stream vs a guy from out of state that completely overwhelmed me and I panicked. Shield dropped two grenades as Snake, and just stood there until they broke my shield, then accidentally paused the game while mashing out of the stun as icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I once told my cousin that his girlfriend only wanted him for his money. Which was true. But it was at his birthday dinner and everybody gave me a really dirty look and I still feel kind of bad about it.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm a screamer
When I lose (In Smash)
And I threw my controller
And broke it on the 3rd throw

. . it made a 12yo player who was in the venue pretty uncomfortable.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Should I elaborate on the time I snuck over to a girl's house while her family was out and got caught, or the time I did the nasty in a random dude's driveway and got caught, or the time I got freaky in a movie theater parking lot and got caught?

I feel like there's some sort of pattern to my embarrassing stories but I just can't put my finger on what.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Works for me.

Be right back, off to rack up more embarrassing stories.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
My whole life is embarrassing, I do a lot of really dumb stuff. :o

I can confirm Darren's story, I was teasing/joking him about something in high school and he screamed at me and banged on the desk before leaving the room. Good times tho. :D

Oh, one random confession: I remember in like 2nd grade, my best friend and I would pee the initials of our crush into the urinal for reasons I'm sure made sense. Being a boy is pretty goddamn awesome.

OH OH OH, when I was like, 9, I was left alone in the upper deck seating of a Spurs game and our seats were right on the front row with a railing I could lean over before a 15ish foot drop. I'm pretty nervous around heights, and I was terrified as a kid: So when my family went to get food I broke down crying and was clinging to the seat trying to not fall until they got back.

I wrote a fanfic during my senior year of high school, that was pretty much something I can't share with most people. lmao

I also get choked up (sometimes even sorta cry) like every week over stuff that hits me just right, like a song/movie scene.

I'm sure there's more too. :o

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I finally remembered something embarrassing that I used to do.

When I was around 10 - 12 years old I would walk around my parents house in just my underwear for like 0.5 - 2 hours once in awhile. Even more embarrassing when I even did it at least once when one of my sister's friends was over when they spent the night. The final embarrassing thing to all of this is we still have family video tape footage of me doing it. I actually even watched said footage less than a year ago. :X

lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Elaborate on all.
As you wish. We'll move forward in chronological order - the parking lot, the driveway, and finally the home alone.

It's massive and spoiler'd as such. Really, though, if you don't read it you'll be doing yourself a grave disservice.

The first two stories take place during some warm season between 2007-2008. Exact date unknown. I was with my ex at the time - one of only two long-term relationships I've been in. We originally were acquainted online and finally met in person because we were both horny as ****, and we continued to do exactly that at nearly every opportunity for the year and a half we were together.

However, this was before I had my own place (which would eventually be remedied in August 2008), and after being caught with her at my house - my dad followed a trail of discarded clothes back to my bedroom to make the discovery that the only thing keeping us modest was my bedsheets - we were forbidden from spending time alone there ever again.

This set the stage for an elaborate series of shenanigans which would take us to various motels, numerous rural hideaways, and stupid, horrendously obvious places like the two I'm about to describe.

The theater story takes place after the last showing of the night at a small theater in Frankfort (I'm not entirely sure what we saw, but based on research I suspect it was Swing Vote; the fact that I took my then-girlfriend on a date to that movie is an embarrassing tale in and of itself). The theater was closed, I was an hour from home, we had nothing better to do, and we were of a mood. So rather than pile in the front seats of my car, we piled in the back.

While we were going at it, the cars passed us in the parking lot as if nothing was happening. We'd managed to sandwich ourselves into a spot between two large vehicles, and ended up fairly well-hidden.

It took about twenty minutes before our stalwart guards left. I say about because we never noticed when it happened, we only noticed that people could in fact see us when a car honked our way. I'm not certain exactly how far our clothes came off or what onlookers could see through the fog of our breath and body heat, but I wasn't concerned with things like that at the time. I gave him a thumbs up and kept going.

It wasn't until we were the last car in the lot that we found ourselves being circled by a strange plain white van and decided to leave. Sadly, we weren't yet finished, but as they say, you gotta know when to fold 'em.

The second story I can't quite place. It could have been before, it could have been after. We were out and about, driving along rural back roads near her house when the mood struck us. Unfortunately, she lived deep in the boonies, and we had no patience to wade back through them to the city proper, nor desire to rent a motel room once there. We decided to instead pull into the front portion of a residence's long driveway and hope the distance from the house would make us go unnoticed.

We parked, piled in the back, and went to work. She was on top, which would eventually become relevant. I don't know exactly how long we were there, I'd gauge about twenty minutes again. What we didn't know at the time was that our solitude wasn't bought by our cleverness (minimal as it was), but by fortune. Partway through the deed, fortune ran out.

The owner arrived home in a massive Ford Compensation V-8 pickup of some stripe. We were squeezed into a '96 Saturn. All he had to do was turn his head and look down, and the all the world would be bared to him - and so it was. I will never forget the man's look of utter astonishment as he crawled past us, taking in the unhindered view of my ex's sizable, brilliantly white ass. It was a mixture of wonder at the sight and disgust at the audacity. We lay frozen as he passed, too startled to move.

Fortunately for us, he was either forgiving of the young love flourishing two feet from his mailbox or too shocked to intervene. He continued crawling up his driveway at a snail's pace. He probably could have gotten out of his truck and pushed it's bulky frame along faster. We watched carefully as he crossed the expanse, rounded the back of his home, and disappeared. Then, with no concern even for putting my clothes back on, I hopped in the driver's seat and we escaped before we could be formally caught.

I dressed myself from the waist up en route to returning her home, modestly declined to show her to her door (to her understanding), and made my way back towards Louisville, stopping at a roadside to finish dressing somewhere along the way.

The last one requires me to fast-forward to 2012. In fact, I even told this one here when it happened:

Well 'chus, I think I just officially earned my Scoundrel Badge.
But it's been three hundred pages, so let's reminisce.

At the time I was single (my ex and I broke up in early 2009), and I had begun talking to a charming girl online. One day in August she finds herself home alone while her family goes to run errands in the city (she too lived in a rural area, in fact even moreso, about 20 minutes from town) and, as we talk, spur of the moment we decide to meet up there. The day was warm, her pool was cool, I grabbed my trunks and drove.

There was fairly immediate chemistry, and I ended up staying for quite a length. We swam in the afternoon until it became too cold to do so any longer, then we relaxed on her porch, made out, and got to second base while the sun went down.

Unfortunately we kept poor track of time as we did so. We knew that her family would be returning around 10PM or so, but had no way to be precise, and we kept pushing it until eventually we sighted the van driving up the road with her entire family piled inside.

It was too late to run - they'd beat me to my car. It was too late to hide - my car was in their driveway. There was only one recourse. I stood, brushed myself off, and began channeling my door-to-door training from the summer of '08.

As they got out of the van and went into their house, I greeted each of them on the porch with all the warmth and charm I could muster. I said hello, I shook hands, and generally tried to mingle as though I wasn't some kind of intruder.

The family was a bit uncomfortable, but the display ultimately worked, and I was let off the hook. Her father chided me a bit for not announcing my visit, and she got a bit of a talking to, but then the matter was considered closed.

Anyway, all's well that ends well. As I noted at the time:

This girl's got potential, though, won't lie.
We remain together to this day.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I recently turned 24 and I haven't had a single sentimental couple to this day (either gf or bf though I'm WAY more inclined to females).
90% of the girls I meet have a couple already by the moment I meet them. Sure, that doesn't stop me from wanting to meet them/befriend them, but it's still annoying to get no chance. Other than than I have a collection of prologues, some with interesting plots, nice twists, and great potential, but none with an actual beginning because reasons I sometimes feel like I fail to keep myself being interesting.
It's not like I need one or am too fixed into getting one, but I always try to act as I normally do and it feels like it is... unappreciated...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I sometimes feel like I fail to keep myself being interesting.
At times I have that same problem. Even while in relationships; it's caused more tension than I'd be willing to admit to.

As a scoundrel I'm contractually obligated to warn you to take advice from me at your own risk. That said, my best advice is that, even when there's not much to say, a good conversationalist is never uninteresting.

I don't know if I'd consider myself such a conversationalist per se (especially away from a keyboard), but if you're interested I can tell you what I know.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Damn, after reading all these (which were highly entertaining btw), I really wanna post something legitimately embarrassing.... but I can't think of anything. There was the time I walked straight into the side of a van -- mid-sentence -- in high school in the middle of a crowded parking lot, but I'm sure I've done worse in 28 years.

Also, I would love love LOVE some Red Lessons on the Art of Conversation, esp re: picking up women. :lick:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Thanks to my lurking /mu/ back in the day I can't take In The Aeroplane Over The Sea seriously. Same goes for the Steven Universe thanks to tumblr.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Red's Sex Ed Class
There is no possible way for this to end well.

Also, I would love love LOVE some Red Lessons on the Art of Conversation, esp re: picking up women. :lick:
Be awesome. If you are not already awesome, get awesome. If you are awesome, get more awesome.

Practice talking to people. Lots of people, in lots of situations. Learn by experience. You develop your own voice that way.

Women are people. People like awesome people. Be awesome and talk to people.

That's all I got.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
This is BOW WOW* and RUFF** for all yo lady advice.

* Beros' Obvious Wisdom on Wooing Other Women
** Red's Understanding of Female Friends

Dawg out and keep howling
:phone:

Scatz

Smash Champion
I can't even remember the last super embarrassing thing I did. It's essentially been erased from my memory.

Red's Sex Tape sounds like a A rated movie tutorial lol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hello me meet the real me
And my misfits way of life.
A dark black past is my
Most valued possession.
Hindsight is always twenty twenty
But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy.
Speak of mutually assured destruction?
Nice story, tell it to Reader's Digest!

Top Bottom