• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
A-listers forget their own birthdays :131:

On the subject of spiders, they don't need to be poisonous to cocoon you in your sleep. They all need to burn.

Last edited:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
She doesn't do birthdays anymore, however, she could at the very least wish you a very merry unbirthday.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Well, everyone but like 3 people forgot about mine, he at least got an unnoticed celebration.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh noooo, happy belated Kyo!! #kidscheer #confetti

I only check SWF sporadically now -- prob won't even remember a title for my own bday, and it's in a few days lol.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Happy belated Bday Kyo!

Happy early SWF Bday Kaylo! Hope you and PP have fun that day!

Derkiterrrrrrrrrrrru~!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Happy early SWF birthday, Kendall! I too hope you and Neil have fun that day, even if it's you two both having fun independently of each other.

In fact, I hope all of my friends have fun every day, regardless of their current relationship statuses. Except for Cary, of course, whom I hope only has fun 6 days a week because I find his Pikachu outfit ridiculous.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Oh noooo, happy belated Kyo!! #kidscheer #confetti

I only check SWF sporadically now -- prob won't even remember a title for my own bday, and it's in a few days lol.
Don't worry, I'll be sure to remember ;)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thanks guys! <333 Man, no matter how many new games take Brawl's place, PGD will always be the best.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I feel like hearing some embarrassing Pika secrets/confessions/whatever.

I'll go first: when I play League, I ad lib songs & sing them out loud. (Aaron's heard "Super Speed Akali" when I used to play her with mobility boots lol.)

Now I know y'all mother****ers do some stupid **** too.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My first ever tournament experience was as a child going to a Yugioh card tourney, where I got rekt super hard to the point that I cried, banged my head on the table out of frustration, and quit the match I was in, then got in trouble with the store owner for making a scene. I'm still embarrassed of it to this day, and every time I think about it, I get that hot wash of shame.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not gonna lie.....I just spit up my water reading that lmao. I wanna give kid Zaj a hug. <3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I had a similar incident with Yugioh.
Except it was more of losing a close match for getting instore credit if I won and I just cried in the bathroom and cudn't stop even when I got out of there, thankfully the person who basically built my deck from the ground up doesn't work there anymore a year after that event happened and I stopped going to the store so it's a memory I don't care about much.

I don't remember many moments, guess for most recent is my laptop my mother dropped and messed with display driver or something a year back.
Screen would fritz out or blue screens 5ish times a week, so my thought process is if it's already on its last legs doesn't mattress how I treat it, league takes a lot to annoy me and after a bad set of games I just finally kinda snapped and hit my laptop due to bad teammates even in the diamond division. Not really hard, but guess hard enough to screw with it, push it that last bit further.

It's fixed now and no longer even does the previous stuff it did when my mom dropped it, so it turned out better than expected? Actually is faster too. Still embarrassing tho

I play league, that's embarrassing already :^)

Top Bottom