• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Scatz

Smash Champion
What's everyone else's plans out of college, then?
Or anything?
Going to try to get an internship with a manufacturing company (Rockwell or something).

If not, then I'll try to further expand my knowledge over computers and work as a computer technician guy.

Then I also have working with my sis as a videographer for a filming company targeting youth sports (B2C). I might get lucky enough to get an internship at working in a news station next semester.

Lots of options, need more time...

As for the teeth subject. I have a few cavities and gotten a few fillings for them (2 I think atm). I'm lazy at keeping my teeth clean (like super clean), but that's going to change soon whenever I get more motivated. Also, my bottom teeth are ******** (mainly the front row) so I had braces > retainers but stopped wearing them after the broke.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Or anything?
Any job working with animals that supports a decent lifestyle. (Apartment + food + school loans + going out on weekends.) I still have a year of undergrad left, so once I finish that, I have to decide whether I want to a) go to vet school, be in TONS of debt, and go for being a veterinarian orrrr~ b) go to tech school, be in less debt, and settle for being a vet technician.

Also considering an interior design business on the side.

In the immediate future, I'm hoping to get a job as an Adoption Counselor at the Pennsylvania SPCA.

Or maybe something in psychology.
You and 323948723487293847298374234234 other people. :ohwell: By far the degree most people have (it's the generic fallback), so good luck finding something there unless you really have a passion for it.

I am full time. :glare:

I don't see YOU going to tournaments.
Ahem. Like Stealth said, I'm retired. I get a special set of benefits. :)

Also,

Don't talk back to your mother.
Exactly, KayLo should go to more tournaments so that I can say hi to her.
Apex!

KayLo should go to Texas so I can say hi to her.
Apex!!!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
X.o why would someome fall back on it.. Don't people fall back from doing bad? Or is psych an easy degree to merit over a BA in another major.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I have terrible luck with dental stuff.

Got these two nasty cavities that I failed to take care of until it was already too late. Still have them (I think it's been at least 10 years now), and since my family is running on pauper-levels of insurance/income, I'm more or less doomed to some type of gum disease or some other issue concerning them. I take care of my teeth just fine now, but the damage has already been done, and nothing short of a complete removal will help, because a filling is no longer possible with how badly the teeth in question have decayed.

Also got the **** luck of both cavities being molars on either side of my mouth, so eating and drinking always hurts regardless. And when something gets stuck in the holes? Sweet mother of god the pain is immeasurable.

I also have an overbite, and need braces to fix them, and an accident when I was younger resulted in a root canal in which the dentist screwed up, resulting in me losing one of my healthy adult front teeth.
Overbites aren't normal? I don't pay attention to teeth much.

I have had particularly white teeth my whole life, but at one point, I had four teeth removed so that my braces could work properly, but it also let my wisdom teeth not need to be removed.

I have two miiiiiiinor cavities >_> Like, they haven't grown any in the last 6 months. I'm hoping it stays that way.

This conversation needs more pics of Ephy.

EDIT: @Phoenix: A likely story, but you still don't get any dental. >=([/COLOR]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6aGLBQAaQ

Or anything?
Either pursue a master's in trumpet performance somewhere up north and then hope to land a gig teaching college/performing in a symphony and being poor forever.

or

Be a band director and not as poor.

There's also a slight chance of me studying Music Therapy in grad school. Slight.

X.o why would someome fall back on it.. Don't people fall back from doing bad? Or is psych an easy degree to merit over a BA in another major.
Sociology is TAMU-K's degree of choice in that respect.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, Sociology is another one. That was almost my second major, but then I switched it to Environmental Studies.

Happy birthday, TUSM! It's your.... 30th, right? :)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol, ussi u can get a job in psych with a BA tbh, its just really hard. MA get jobs for sure, and PHD def. but yeah u do have to go to school for a bit longer to get a job in psych cuz of how the field is.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy Birthday TUSM!

I have quite a few cavities that I need to get fixed but I dont want to really go out and do so. (weak teeth woo)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That is most cutest post I've read in a while. <3
...what?

You and 323948723487293847298374234234 other people. :ohwell: By far the degree most people have (it's the generic fallback), so good luck finding something there unless you really have a passion for it.
Yeah, it's really just a passing thought though, and MAYBE a last resort.
I have a year left myself, so I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do after college. There's a few jobs you can net that are decent, but being a professor is pretty solid in and of itself. A brief talk with the professors in the field here at school should help clear up what little I know about it though.

My car broke down, I just landed a job (in which I need said car), and my laptop is so incompetent that I had to buy another. Also, my family's going to Disney in Florida, and are kinda forcing me to go with them (and pay for all of my expenses with my own money despite that).

Suffice to say, I'm not going to Apex. I can't financially afford it.
I SHOULD be saving up money from my jobs to prepare to pay off the debt I'm gonna be trapped in out of college. Too bad life doesn't give a ****.

Yes, there's only one profession in the psych field. Nothing else. x.o
I missed Kloz's sarcasm. It felt warm and buttery reading.
:applejack:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sausage sandwich and honey wheat pretzels with green tea. (yum)

Suffice to say, I'm not going to Apex.
Noooo~ I was looking forward to meeting you finally. :( !!

I mean, I always did plan on visiting SA at some point, but I have no clue when I'll have that kind of money.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I had to mix some All-Bran with Cocoa Rice Krispies in order to have a full bowl of cereal this morning. To my surprise the combo wasn't bad at all but I really wanted more sugar.

Also doubt I'll be able to attend APEX since I too had car trouble recently and it's been a month since I've been out of work. Unless I get a decent part time in the next two weeks and pinch every penny I might barely be able to go to APEX and get revenge on a ****ty placing at Genesis 2 (I blame inactivity).

Let's go to Anime Matsuri WHOBO Kloz!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
When is WHOBO? If it's not too soon, I'll try to go.

It really depends on how fast I find a stable job and can save up for an apartment. Right now my finances are a mess since I'm looking for a new place, trying to sort out a payment plan for one of my school loans, and debating when I want to go back to school. All while at a for-the-time-being job. So I'm not sure how much I'll have left over for miscellaneous expenses each month. x.x

sirchadakiss18

Smash Journeyman
When is WHOBO? If it's not too soon, I'll try to go.

It really depends on how fast I find a stable job and can save up for an apartment. Right now my finances are a mess since I'm looking for a new place, trying to sort out a payment plan for one of my school loans, and debating when I want to go back to school. All while at a for-the-time-being job. So I'm not sure how much I'll have left over for miscellaneous expenses each month. x.x
****, I'm currently moving outta my Mom's place, It's about damn time!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Tokyo is quickly approaching Serin level..... here we go agaiiiiin.

EDIT: @Japan: Good luck to both of us, then! Seriously, once you live on your own, it's soooo hard to live with your parents again. I feel like I'm about to snap every single day. ><

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I do too.

I wanna move out again so I can go back to the false thought of my family being a TV show family where everything is okay.

And so people will stop bothering me for stuff. ;;

:rainbowdash:

Top Bottom