• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I feel like I'm betraying my humanity.

Inb4veganjokeeventhoughthat'scompletelywrong

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I think I'd like xenoblade more if it didnt look EXACTLY like monster hunter. Graphically i find it really nice, but I've never been a big fan of MMO style combat. I'll probably end up getting Pandora's Tower instead once it gets released in Europe.
its funny because i mentioned the same thing to my friend -the part about it looking like monster hunter- and he yelled at me over it XD

just keep trying kaylo the game is so worth it. over a hundred and thirty hours in x.x

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ugh, I've asked everyone I know, and the few people who were interested in seeing it said it's not worth the money (which it's probably not tbh.....). :( I need nerdier friends. Or my sister to not be at school.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, I don't know about you, but I was glad to toss $12 away for the experience I had. Be Prepared and the stampede scene?
Delicious, sweet three dimensional goodness.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its just a coincidence that I happened to be helping my friend cut wood when my sisters wanted to watch the lion king. They just brought my mother along so they didn't have to pay for it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I made beans.

Oh wait, that's definitely not new.

Umm... One Piece.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
gosh i leave for one day and the thread goes crazy with posts XD

so im putting new music on my brawl for funsies, any suggestions? im doing careless whisper over bf with silent hill texture

Roller

Smash Legend
I started playing Melee again. Like, for seriously this time.

Pichu is still awesome.
I just started playing Melee for seriously too! I've been playing waaaaaaaaaay too much this past week. Funny thing is I'm going to a brawl regional this weekend, and I've played 0 hours of Brawl this week and already ~20 hours of Melee. o_0

...In mildly unrelated news. I haven't slept in 3 days and have been running on energy drinks and espresso shots.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't need no fancy schmancy prayer mumbo jumbo for just a little bit of jaw surgery, my willpower alone will more than suffice. If it's anything like getting my wisdom teeth removed, then I'll be super fine. Plus, I'll be getting tons of strawberry milkshakes for awhile after it, so that'll make it all worth it.

Top Bottom