• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My teeth shaped up to not need braces. It was sepculated i would need them.

But no braces, wisdom teeth still in me too not growing in a dumb angle.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
8+ cavities and all four of my wisdom teeth out lol. My family has terrible dental history.

At least my teeth look nice. It's the bottom ones that're crowded, so nobody ever sees those.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ooo, dental insurance? Where? I get my wisdom teeth out in November so I need a plan where I can keep my current dentist. ;o

All jokes aside, I have an amazingly unique mouth. My jaw is tiny but my teeth are huuuuge. I am 5'3'' and my dentist said I have teeth that should be in the mouth of someone 5'9''.

I've had at least 7 teeth (a couple permanent ones) removed that I can recall atm, and 4 to be removed soon. Yeah.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey, that's your fault for trying to pursue two careers at the same time. :glare:

@Stealth: Weirdly, the two things I get complimented on the most (besides general pretty comments) are my teeth and my hair, lol. Who compliments someone's teeth??

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have terrible luck with dental stuff.

Got these two nasty cavities that I failed to take care of until it was already too late. Still have them (I think it's been at least 10 years now), and since my family is running on pauper-levels of insurance/income, I'm more or less doomed to some type of gum disease or some other issue concerning them. I take care of my teeth just fine now, but the damage has already been done, and nothing short of a complete removal will help, because a filling is no longer possible with how badly the teeth in question have decayed.

Also got the **** luck of both cavities being molars on either side of my mouth, so eating and drinking always hurts regardless. And when something gets stuck in the holes? Sweet mother of god the pain is immeasurable.

I also have an overbite, and need braces to fix them, and an accident when I was younger resulted in a root canal in which the dentist screwed up, resulting in me losing one of my healthy adult front teeth.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ive never had a cavity, i had braces tho. i really dont want a cavity :x

also, im applying for my masters after this year, heres to hopin my 3.3 gpa and volunteer work in labs is enough to get me in XD

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
not everyone has the nicest looking teeth
This is so true. And I hate to say it, but Brits really do tend to have awful teeth from what I've seen.....

I have terrible luck with dental stuff.
:(

also, im applying for my masters after this year, heres to hopin my 3.3 gpa and volunteer work in labs is enough to get me in XD
You got this! What're you getting your masters in?

EDIT: @Phoenix: A likely story, but you still don't get any dental. >=(

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
@Kloz: counseling and therapy. im going to get certified and work in private practice/ hospital. im in a class with this great but notedly hard *** professor and shes making it sound like unless you have a 4.0 and have worked in a lab for years and have amazing rapport with every professor youve had you wont get into the MA. im nervoususususus.

also im using all pika again with some marth on the side. oh and ganon cuz thats my barometer of how good people here are, and by that i mean if they can beat my ganon they dont suck. i want dental now........not that ill need it XD.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
What's everyone else's plans out of college, then?
Or anything?
well if my MA goes thru then that and hopefully gettin some exp in the field and getting a jobbbbbbb. after that idk.........my gf and I have been together for 8 months now but we tend to have fights often so hopefully it lasts.

aside from that im gonna train till i can beat m2k...:urg:

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I'm lucky to have really straight teeth that don't need braces. But I forget to floss a lot and my dentist told me I have cavities between my molars....

When I get out of college I'm gonna be a some sort of artist at some company. But I'm not in college yet lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Still don't know what I'm gonna do.
...prolly shoot to be a philosophy professor or something.
Or maybe something in psychology.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Uh... I can kinda play Jiggs.
Teeth stuff.
I only had one cavity when I was six. I also had to get a couple of teeth pulled out so my teeth could move into where they're supposed to go once I got braces.
What's everyone else's plans out of college, then?
Or anything?
Single subject ESL credential program. I still need to square out my financial situation before returning to USD full time to get my degree.

I am full time. :glare:
I don't see YOU going to tournaments.
Don't talk back to your mother.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw you get rid of the "i" in the number. It looked better before.

@TG: I'll prove it.

Top Bottom