• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah shortly after I paid off everything I needed and could start earning money for myself, we went through 20 days without working because nothing happened for our company.

So I had to just quit and move back home.
It was irritating. :/

Also I was gonna give the pika boards my 5k post except I used it to troll.

:rainbowdash:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That really sucks. Here's hoping we both find something before our families drive us insane. ;;

& normally I don't condone trolling, but yours? I can support that.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I had to make a new account because I didn't want to pay for a name change. It also gives people the illusion that I don't post as much :D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
me and kaylo are so far up the post count its just another thousand to us. just another thousand posts closer to death at this point
Lol, it's so true. I don't even realize when I pass another thousand anymore.

Although I've gone down on the list of members with the most posts. Still first page tho, wootwoot.

i always thought i was way more obnoxious then he was LOL
I love your obnoxious, though. <3 Besides, you have seniority on me, so I gotta show respect whether I like it or not. :p

I think I got here just as it was dying down.

Maybe a little later...

:rainbowdash:
THEN YOU DON'T KNOW.

Honestly, though, 30% of my hate for Serin came from him texting me early on a Saturday morning when I was hungover and he shouldn't've had my number in the first place. Creeped me out. /shrug

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i was here when serin posted a lot and i never saw him as being really that bad, but i also never had him txtng me early in the morning lol, then again even if he did i wld lol'd it over.

fallout new vegas makes me mad cuz i cant wear power armor without everyone trying to kill me cuz im not on their side of a faction. also dont get dead island, its bad.......like...........yea just dont its badddddddd

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
To me Serin was never really horrible, to be honest.
However Tokyo is the best to see post around, the annoyance that he causes in people and the responding posts......its amazingly amusing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
He must be worse in the pony thread. Because it's kinda bad here but not enough to deserve the instant hate he got as soon as he started posting in PGD lol.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hmm Im not bothered by you at all haha, you just make good lurking material.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I added that. Just in case.

If there's also a problem trying to understand what i'm saying, then I don't know how I'll fix that whenever I get to the point in someone's topic.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Honestly, though, 30% of my hate for Serin came from him texting me early on a Saturday morning when I was hungover and he shouldn't've had my number in the first place. Creeped me out. /shrug
Oh, that ****. I was like in the 9th grade. My badddd.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Random:

Roggenrola made me laugh so hard..

Seriously cannot imagine people saying it with a straight face.

I know its a silly pun, but whatever, i like to laugh.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Blargh

I downloaded TWEWY OST and I don't know what someday to keep... comes in JP and ENG, I like ENG cause i understand it, but JP is what i'm used too from the game and i like the voice better (I like higher pitched voices)

Top Bottom