• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

gallax

Smash Hero
i just looked at my statistics and it says i have an average posting of 5.2 posts per day. thats crazy considering i missed at least 3 months worth of not even getting on the boards.

i love watching fatties excercise on MTV.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
i just looked at my statistics and it says i have an average posting of 5.2 posts per day. thats crazy considering i missed at least 3 months worth of not even getting on the boards.

i love watching fatties excercise on MTV.
3.99 posts per day.

That's a weird fetish you have there Gallax.

gallax

Smash Hero
it has been dead everytime i go on now. im at work atm and it doesnt have the flash shiz that your computer needs. people need to go on and talk.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Gosh... I haave a 6.6 post rate a day. I need a better life.

EDIT: Felt better after seeing Bunny has 3 times my post rate... literally.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I have a 0.93 or something like that.

I lurked too much after I registered for me to have a big one. lol. In fact, the only reason I registered was so I could get into a couple boards that weren't letting me in as a guest. I was lurking for about a year before that. XD

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
7.55 posts per day..... I must've been spamming lately, because I definitely had ~4 about two months ago.

The Xat's been dead? That sucks. I haven't been on the chat since.... uhh.... last Wednesday or Thursday, maybe? It was busy-ish last time I was there.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah ussi i think i trump you in overall posts :x i think i stand a good shot at most posts in the pika forums lol, though most are old. also yes bunny spams, i stalk her ;x

gallax

Smash Hero
hmmm...stealth. you have 1000 more posts overall so i would think that you have more posts in the pika section than i do. if i had to say so, it would probably be me then you then esam.

edit: rollerking use to post a lot too.

Top Bottom