• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Grab your popcorn!

someone better record it with a camera, including the b*tch slap.
I'll record it and you will all watch it!!!

Also, some local peeps can't make it to Genesis so I made this blog post to update people about shizzle and other stuff from Genesis.
BTW there will not be a live stream at the event so that blog post may be one of your best sources for Genesis info. Is there something that you would like to see from Genesis? tell me so I can add it to my list.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
**** it. I'll just have Kaylo do it.
This man knows how to get **** done.

(hello) SWEET *buys flowers, choclate, and wine*
#machinegun

Psh, gamer girls are immune to flowers & candy. Don't you know anything???

BTW there will not be a live stream at the event so that blog post may be one of your best sources for Genesis info.
Really? No livestream? That suuuucks.

I just decided to main pikachu, i come as an outsider in the pikachu boards. Hello one and all.
Welcome to the Pika boards..... if you have any sentimental attachment to your sanity, I just wanna say that I'm sorry and you've been warned. =X

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
You're just a hater.
Not really. I thought those matches were pretty awesome. I approve of all WNY tactics. Even Justin's running the clock on Green Greens when at a percent disadvantage.

I also just like trolling you to get you to post.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I don't know if this has been posted/discovered/ran into the ground but....

If you do an initial dash and double tap down, you will go into a crouch.... Cancelling the dash. I tried to do it with mk and it didn't work so I guess it doesn't work with all characters. It covers more distance than doing a pivot/whatever name smash lol.

The advantages I've seen so far
-tech chasing with any attack (even tilts)
-do standing grabs after a dash without entering shield first
- cover same distance as a dash + pivot smash which
- makes it quicker to do than the line directly above this one

the window for cancelling goes a little past pika's initial dash which gives you even more distance to use it at

If you do it wrong you'll enter the slide or laggy turn around animation

SilverSpark

Smash Journeyman

If you do an initial dash and double tap down, you will go into a crouch.... Cancelling the dash. I tried to do it with mk and it didn't work so I guess it doesn't work with all characters. It covers more distance than doing a pivot/whatever name smash lol.

the window for cancelling goes a little past pika's initial dash which gives you even more distance to use it at

this would be better for the trick thread :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Sweet. I feel like I knew something about this before, but it's nice to hear all the details about it.

Dash-canceling into a dtilt is something I've done many times before without really knowing that's what I was doing (if that makes sense).

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like doing the d-tilt slide into a d-tilt in the other direction over and over and over again. It looks funny. :D

gallax

Smash Hero
ive started backing up into people and getting off the uair>footstool lock. lol. you wanna talk about funny. pikas big azz coming straight at them. just for fun though.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll be gone all day tomorrow.... another trip to NYC. Not taking my PSP with me this time, so I won't be checking the boards at all except for once early in the morning before I leave.

I'll be back on Friday.

To everyone going to Genesis, good luck and rep Pika well!!!

Keep us updated if you can. People who have my cell number: I expect frequent texts! :mad:

I <3 you all.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I'll be gone all day tomorrow.... another trip to NYC. Not taking my PSP with me this time, so I won't be checking the boards at all except for once early in the morning before I leave.

I'll be back on Friday.

To everyone going to Genesis, good luck and rep Pika well!!!

Keep us updated if you can. People who have my cell number: I expect frequent texts! :mad:

I <3 you all.
ill text you will your phone asplodes with power of my texting skills ;)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Do you really want me to text you o.O?...
I meant people at Genesis, durr durr.

EDIT: @Stealth: Okay, only text me if it's worth updating about..... because I don't have unlimited texts anymore, so I don't want you wasting them with, "I just won a set." "I just won another set." "I just won another one." @.@

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
it would be more like *i took his first stock!* *oh darn there goes mine.....* *omg i hit him at 100 and he didnt die!* etc
Lol. Oh god.

....But seriously, don't waste my texts on stupid stuff, please. <3 A general idea of how the Pikas are doing is fine.

bigman40

Smash Master
Loooool. That MM doesn't even make sense. You send her a text, then she'd lose the ability to text for free after a while. Not only that, we have no way of knowing when you are in a match, so you could text while taking a break, and 10 bucks won't cover the expenses lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
oh yes i can :mad:

10 mm! i have to send one text per stock. winner take all ;) text cant be made when opponent dies ;)
That mm has almost nothing to do with what you said before, lol. (Referring to: "I took his first stock!" which would be sent after the opponent dies. Durr.)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Uhhh k.

Anyways, I'm off. See you guys (those of you who'll be around) on Friday. <333

Top Bottom