• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

bigman40

Smash Master
Uhhh k.

Anyways, I'm off. See you guys (those of you who'll be around) on Friday. <333
Kayz. Baiz! <3

Oh, also, I wanna try to get the parts when you come back. If not Friday, then monday night plz. I just started making the intro and I wanna get the parts in so I won't have to worry about it. :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Is Anther going to Genesis or not? If not...I dunno about two Pikachus in top ten, lol. :x Hell, even one is a stretch.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Oh everyone is probably gone already but, Good Luck!
I hope you enjoy yourselves.

@Miss Bunny: I heard that Anther wasn't going...but I'm not sure.
:pikachu:

gallax

Smash Hero
he said the same about apex but wait...he went!!!!

if anther isnt going then i highly doubt a pika will place top 10. who knows though. Z could do real well or stealth or pikapika or sparky or prime or bear or whoever else is going. i would list every pika but i dont know who is going. lol.

wait a sec, ninjalink will place!!!!!!

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
Not really. I thought those matches were pretty awesome. I approve of all WNY tactics. Even Justin's running the clock on Green Greens when at a percent disadvantage.

I also just like trolling you to get you to post.
Dude I got pro strats. (Who was that against again? Was that against you? XD)

gallax

Smash Hero
well ive been thinking a lot and it seems as if i play a more defensive pika than anything. i watch vids of anther and hes super aggro. im changin my playstlye up a bit and want to be more aggro. watcha think?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
well ive been thinking a lot and it seems as if i play a more defensive pika than anything. i watch vids of anther and hes super aggro. im changin my playstlye up a bit and want to be more aggro. watcha think?
Don't try and imitate Anther. Just find your balance and work on it from there =o

gallax

Smash Hero
well ive got defensive down and it feels like i do ge back up sometimes when defensive doesn't work. plus i think going aggro may help me understand pika better and how to manipulate the offensive side.

edit: thanks for the advice kenny and bigman. good stuff

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I love playing aggressive.. aggro Pika and aggro Ike is what I do! (Well I'm more bait aggressively and punish aggressively)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I love Anther's playstyle in general.

Pikachat is sad now. :x

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hmmm, I would say that the best kind of Pika to play is one that baits. Now that people are understanding how Pika works, his "agressive" game is beginning to be shut down. A Pika that acts aggressive in order to bait the opponent to make a mistake and get combo ed seems to be the best bet.

Sooner or later, it seems that this will be the generally accepted play style of all characters, if not already.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What Bear said.

Back from NY. What is this about the Pika chat being dead??? Every time I go in there, it's fine, lol, although the last time I went, there were less people than usual.... but everybody was talking and stuff.

Granted, I've been twice in the past two weeks. And only for about 20 min each time. =X

How could you guys let it die in my absence?!?!?!

IxxI

Smash Fence
I am IxxI until there is 150 people in the group.
Where's my song?

The conditions have never been met!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It was ESAM's fault.
God****it, ESAM. :mad:

it's because we feel sad and bored without you glaceon.
I'll be back to my normal chat/AIM schedule after this weekend. (I'm pretty much back to it right now, but I'm never on during the weekends, so.... yeah.)

We need to revive the chat, because if the chat and the boards are both dead, I'm going to go crazy and take a chainsaw to everybody's face by the end of next week.

Just a friendly warning. <3

Top Bottom