• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I saw the first one. It was bad but bad on purpose. It was actually good. It was bad cause they were making a movie and they sucked at it. It was awesome.
@.@ Huh???

I found a texture just for Kaylo. It's her avatar XD I'll put it as dark zelda cause I know she'll like it there everytime :)
WHAT?! SHOW ME! Larxene Zelda?! Bigman, if it's true, I will <333 you forever.

I already downloaded the Riku texture for Marth. =D

bigman40

Smash Master

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wowwwwwww. They have Axel. I'm gonna download that if I can. xD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Axel, Zexion, and Larxene are amazing. ;-;

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Watch it. You'll see. It's a good series. I can tell already.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Sonic with a texture of my favorite KH character. Be still my heart!

I WILL have that texture. Commit it to memory!

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol @Axel Sonic.

Bigman, you're officially on my "<3 forever" list. :)

Haha. I haven't even got the pics up yet XD But from what I've seen upclose, it's fairly decent. It could've used some better coloring on both the hair and the suit. I could probably fix that up some if I know where everything is at (shouldn't be too hard since everything is either black or yellow lol). Anyway, here's your pics :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sweet. I love how they gave her *****ier eyes, lol.

Confused about the yellow strip down her face, but meh. o.O If you do fix the coloring, I will <3 you even longer than forever. =O It's possible, trust me.

bigman40

Smash Master
Sweet. I love how they gave her *****ier eyes, lol.

Confused about the yellow strip down her face, but meh. o.O If you do fix the coloring, I will <3 you even longer than forever. =O It's possible, trust me.
Possible to <3 someone longer than forever? O.o Does Kaylo have uber powers??? Either way, I'll try to spice it up some when I get the free time during the week. One thing that can help me though, can you get a good picture so that I know what I need to go off of? I don't wanna get a wrong pic or anything. It'll just save confusion for us XD

Oh and the yellow strip would have been a coloring error when they were making it. I can try to fix that.

which zelda is this again?
That is Larxene, from KH2. I placed her on the dark Zelda suit, but from looking at it, the texture needs a little tuning up :)

King~

Smash Champion
so down at the bottom of my page i saw two red names next to eachother and it turns out it was bunny and kaylo and theres a + inbetween them so im forced to believe two things

1. i shall now call you both kawii kayunny!!, Bunlo!!, Kawii X Lo!!

2. some L-word actvities are happening O.o

knowing kaylos past the second one is more likely, but i wont count out the first just yet.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
2. some L-word actvities are happening O.o

knowing kaylos past the second one is more likely, but i wont count out the first just yet.
#slap

-_- Kyoshi, even if those things were happening, best believe you'd never get the privilege of hearing about any of it.

Stop dreaming. :mad:

bigman40

Smash Master
Alright, I have her remade somewhat. I the person that did make it just left a big *** mess, so I had to use a normal Zelda costume, then do the best I could to resemble her. I'll have the pics up in a few secs. I'll edit this post with some.

Edit:

Any changes you need to them?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Bigman! <333

Two things: Is it possible to make her shoulder/armpit area black so it looks more like a jacket?

Aaaand, can you make her eyebrows blonde too?

If those things aren't possible or would be too much work, don't worry about it. Thank you! (hug)x3000.

bigman40

Smash Master
Bigman! <333

Two things: Is it possible to make her shoulder/armpit area black so it looks more like a jacket?

Aaaand, can you make her eyebrows blonde too?

If those things aren't possible or would be too much work, don't worry about it. Thank you! (hug)x3000.

Alright, I'll get on those tomorrow night. Hope to see you in the chatroom then :)

bigman40

Smash Master
What Zelda texture is that?

edit: My sig doesn't work anymore. :(
It's Larxene from KH2. I recently found it while looking for more good textures, and I had to show kaylo since I knew she would go (goo) for it XD I did find some other pika textures (none that good though) and a special effect texture that changes his lighting and thunderbolt to red.

Also, :( @ your sig not working.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I hope mine works. lol.

Still camping, but some people have wireless. ^_^

Problem is I'm almost out of anime so its about to get reaaal boring. I've about finished lucky star and then I've got chobits.

Edit: sig works. yay.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
To make your sig work, your post has to be longer than the url that your sig is. They did this to avoid signature infractions.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
OMG I forgot all about reading Chobits, i got to get back to that!:dizzy:

in other news I started my summer classes and am in class atm.... doing nothing

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Don't ever work for Disney, period. I worked at one of their stores for a while..... and as much as I love the movies and whatnot, the company itself is so ***.

It's one of the few jobs I've quit because it was so bad.

gallax

Smash Hero
ok so ive been trying this footstool thing and its a little more difficult to pull of than i expected. starting it i mean. after that its easier, still hard. but easier. ive been able to get the sh uair off but footstooling is hard as hell. do you guys jump immediately after sh'ing?

Top Bottom