• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Might be MIA from the chat this weekend, guys (more than usual, anyway), so if you need me, PM/VM/posting here is probably the better way to contact me.
Aww, but your loyal puppy is back. :( <333

and it's alright kaylo, we're used to not having you around during weekends. actually, I'm kinda happy I won't have to deal with your slaps. :chuckle: I hope you'll succeed at everything you'll need to do anyway. ;)
Too bad you won't be able to avoid the *Bites* and (Chew)'s from the loyal puppy. :mad:

noone roots for me anyways, im always the bad guy lol
Of course you are. You symbolize everything we despise. Obesity, self-hatred, tyranny. lolol j/k <3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys, you can both just forfeit because i'm obviuosly winning the tournament. The only 2 pikachu's that can beat me on wifi are Anther and Pikpika! (played a serious set with him yesterday for a different clan tourny, i lost 2-1)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Pikachu is annoying

</troll>

I saw K9 posted here, blame him for me showing up

Anyways, Anther is amazing though, he wrecked ChuDat and beat Neo too, kid has got talent, pikachu is a fun character though, but annoying to play against

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
ESAM's avatar looks like Yoshi looking up and left, or Mickey Mouse looking down and right.
Lmfao, I see it. Wow...that was about as random as this post...

Edit @ Tant: I showed up here for the same reason O_O

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Pikachu is annoying

</troll>

I saw K9 posted here, blame him for me showing up

Anyways, Anther is amazing though, he wrecked ChuDat and beat Neo too, kid has got talent, pikachu is a fun character though, but annoying to play against
Is that Phil? lol.

Don't hate on Pika :<
Lmfao, I see it. Wow...that was about as random as this post...

Edit @ Tant: I showed up here for the same reason O_O
MD/VA invasion :3

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Imma start posting in Pika boards more. He's basically my second main, so I feel I should. >_>

ESAM's avatar looks like Yoshi looking up and left, or Mickey Mouse looking down and right.
I hate you for that.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I actually didn't see the Mickey Mouse angle. :x

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yellow forever.
You couldn't pull off a color as awesome as blue anyway.

Also, @tournament: Prime ftw. Sorry Stealth, gotta root for hubby. :lick:

The Mickey Mouse thing is creepy as hell.... leave it to Kenny to see something like that.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
You couldn't pull off a color as awesome as blue anyway.

Also, @tournament: Prime ftw. Sorry Stealth, gotta root for hubby. :lick:

The Mickey Mouse thing is creepy as hell.... leave it to Kenny to see something like that.
um duh i never expected you in any way shape or form to root for me lol

also esam. you have no proof of that statement, i havent played you in months, and i highly doubt ive gotten worse online since we last played :p

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im using pika for the first time in tourney tomorrow...........

Any small tid bits of advice to throw at me?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
use the uair footstool. be a ***** and cg any char that you can. above all use lots of b button :)
i dont know that buffer **** yet and i cant footstool anything but standing CPU but i can reg CG people!!!!

PS: is it me or is Bair freakin a waste of time?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol buffering isnt that hard, just need a little practice. and kyosh is right, flashy with pika wont do any good at all at the high level of play. read your opponent well and punish. im sure you have plenty of exp with samus doing that. also let bear watch some matches, im sure he can give a lot of advice.

EDIT: NEVAR! come to kc tomorrow, and bring wichita with you. srsly no johns, i want some competition at the tourney lol

King~

Smash Champion
i dont know that buffer **** yet and i cant footstool anything but standing CPU but i can reg CG people!!!!

PS: is it me or is Bair freakin a waste of time?
***** when their on platforms(stealth showed me this) or the occasional edgeguard(ffor damage purposes anyway)

and occasional random landings to get the shield poke

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
EDIT: NEVAR! come to kc tomorrow, and bring wichita with you. srsly no johns, i want some competition at the tourney lol
dude i'm wanting to so badly, but the rest of wichita is being a *****

big *****es

and my birthday is monday, so i was hoping to get your present. :urg:

Top Bottom