• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Blech, I'm gonna reword it.

Sex is more for the physical sensation than for any gains in the emotional attachment. Kissing/Cuddling aren't. Obviously the fact that I loved her made EVERYTHING better, but I preferred the comfort and emotional strengthening and of the cuddling than the physical enjoyment of the sex.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
IIRC, dthrow CG isn't guaranteed on DDD. Just very likely if he doesn't know how to footstool out.

But Prime or ESAM can prob tell you for sure. /shrug

Roller

Smash Legend
It's okay, ESAM. As a fellow woman, I understand your point of view. <3
LLLLLLLLLL

It's so real in here...
IIRC, dthrow CG isn't guaranteed on DDD. Just very likely if he doesn't know how to footstool out.

But Prime or ESAM can prob tell you for sure. /shrug
Well, it's guaranteed last I heard. But it's really dumb. It's something like..

(if grabbed at 0%) dthrowx2->fthrow->dthrow x3->fthrow->dthrow up to whatever % it goes to (idk exact number)

Could be wrong/outdated tho.

The point is, it's not straight forward...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I meant no straight dthrow CG. You're right about the complicated-as-**** one, but this is all I can find in the CG thread as far as what it actually is:

The D3 cg on the op is escapable with footstool. This one, I'm pretty sure, is unavoidable.

King Dedede from 0%
fthrow x2 > pummel x1 > dthrow x3 > pummel x1 > dthrow x3 > upsmash = 86%

You can add some pummels before the last dthrow for a little extra damage.
:ohwell:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If that can be done towards D3, can it also be done to some other characters?

I'm wondering if the damage percentage could higher than just dthrow an chain grabs, especially fthrow.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
whoa all this activity and I missed it, dangit.
one thing I like to cuddle with, is my bed after half a day of exhausting work under the sun with humidity skyrocketing. it really drains you of your energy for some reason, even if you didn't do back-breaking activities.
so good night :V

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
That thread didn't even have the Dthrow cg's on :dedede: and I know I've seen them done.

:018:
I think I removed that cause it was really specific and was only guaranteed from 0%. I think what Kaylo quoted works, but most of the time you just want to fthrow cg them to the edge and edgeguard.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I hate it when my says no sometimes, so yeah, the image pretty much resembles me a tad bit.

Same when she doesn't me want going to tournaments.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
(if grabbed at 0%) dthrowx2->fthrow->dthrow x3->fthrow->dthrow up to whatever % it goes to (idk exact number)
Jeez, Roller, that's not even close. Everyone knows it's fthrow x2 > pummel > dthrow x3 > pummel > dthrow x3. That was, like, the 2nd Pika cg I learned.

And Tokyo, the only other character that cg works on is Snake but you get one more dthrow at the end. Unless he pulls a grenade or something, I don't remember how that works.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So I'm gonna get a call from full sail and i have done absolutely nothing.

Idk if mom will let me, but i have to immediately surf through the whole site and cram it through my mind. Otherwise, I'm probably screwed.
Not only that, I need to find a job, get a drivers license, and pass some fasfa test.

What adds more into my hassle is that I have to get my final grades and my diploma in high school.

Wow, now that i'm thinking about, i must be pure *** to not even realize that **** doesn't get real, it gets REALLY REAL.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm a dog person, but I have a cat because most apartments don't allow huskies and cats don't require as much time.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm a dog person but loveee cats.
Dogs are just too messy for apartments though :c

:131:

Roller

Smash Legend
So. All my pants are significantly too big now. Like. Even my belts are starting not to work. lol, I'm using the last notch in them, and my pants are still sagging.

The downside to fitness.

Top Bottom