• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I clearly have had sex, but IMO it isn't that special. Still prefer cuddling and BJs considering I don't have to do anything while that ***** is getting down.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It means having no sex or sexual organs. It also can mean that you don't reproduce by sex.

Didn't you take biology in like 9th or 10th grade?

LMAO, I haven't heard that before in biology class.

Look here for yourself though. Asexual has another meaning to it.

Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality), in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others or the lack of interest in sex. It may also be considered a lack of a sexual orientation. One commonly cited study published in 2004 placed the prevalence of asexuality at 1%.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
If you haven't heard that definition in Biology class either you can't pay attention for **** or your biology class sucked ***.

edit: Asexual — adj
1. having no apparent sex or sex organs
2. (of reproduction) not involving the fusion of male and female gametes, as in vegetative reproduction, fission, or budding
- World English Dictionary.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If you haven't heard that definition in Biology class either you can't pay attention for **** or your biology class sucked ***.
The best of both.

Generally, I do suck when it comes to education. Every school grade would be Fs and Ds and so forth.
I lacked hope on myself and almost gave up. Yet still, I passed every grade, even when I was failing.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Generally, I do suck when it comes to education. Every school grade would be Fs and Ds and so forth.
> 0.5 lifetime GPA

How the hell did you graduate high school?
I clearly have had sex, but IMO it isn't that special. Still prefer cuddling and BJs considering I don't have to do anything while that ***** is getting down.
I like how you thought Espy's post was about you.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
How the hell did you graduate high school?
I stepped up when I was in 12th grade, of course.

As soon as I saw my report card, It was good enough to pass school.
Still, I don't know how I had 26 credits though.

edit: Asexual — adj
1. having no apparent sex or sex organs
2. (of reproduction) not involving the fusion of male and female gametes, as in vegetative reproduction, fission, or budding
- World English Dictionary.
Now define it as a noun.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I only do it because that what everyone expects at this point.
Plus, it's like a cartoon or something.

Also, this hearing him say he's asexual thing murdered me. I couldn't breathe. :applejack:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*shrugs* Maybe it's because my ex made me wait 28 months before she put out so I kinda HAD to diminish the importance of it because otherwise I would've killed her. IDK. I mean, sex is awesome, don't get me wrong, but it isn't all the hype that EVERYONE makes it.

Also, everyone makes fun of me because they love me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I genuinely don't love you.
But you're k though.

That's a stupid reason to "diminish" sex though. :applejack:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I said in my mind it is diminished, I'm just trying to rationalize why. It's not like I disliked it or even thought it was OK, I just preferred the intimacy of cuddling as opposed to sex.

MAYBE I'M ****ING WEIRD I DON'T KNOW

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'M NOT A WOMAN!

I mean, if I met a random chick I wouldn't want to cuddle with her, but in a relationship where you really love the person, the emotional > the physical. I mean, the physical is still awesome, but the physical that also lets out the emotional, like cuddling and kisses, are better, IMO.

Or I'm just a *****, idk. *shrugs*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't think you can just separate emotional and physical like that. Feels more like the two are distinctly tied together. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Something that can't reproduce through sex?

I really don't get what you're saying since the word is an adjective.
It's an adjective and a noun. That's pretty much what I'm telling you.
What defined was the adjective word.

Asexual in a noun form is defined as "no sexual interest in any gender".

That's all I'm saying.

Do not try and make sense of what Tokyo says.
He's a few eggs short of a Grand slam, if you know what I mean.
Wtf, lmao.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't think you can just separate emotional and physical like that. Feels more like the two are distinctly tied together. :applejack:
Obviously there is some in both, but sex is CLEARLY more physical than emotional, and cuddling is CLEARLY more emotional than physical, although the warmth of the other's body against yours is super nice, and feeling around and groping is nice too.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@ESAM: Agreed for the most part, but I'm with Espy. I don't think you can separate the two.... if you have an emotional connection with someone, anything physical is better imo, including sex.

I'm a cuddle ***** too, tho. Which is weird because I generally don't like being touched/hugged/close contact from most people (even me and my best friend only hug if we're really drunk), but if it's a guy I feel comfortable with, oooomg I could cuddle for****ingever.

I think I just remembered why I never check this thread.
CAM NO FUN, CAM NO FUN, CAM NO FUN!!!

Lmao @Tofer.

Top Bottom