• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I like being cold.
Despite living in TX and always being under Summer weather, I guess I grew use to it kinda. But still sad I can't wear Long sleeves or any of my Black jackets anymore.

I miss being able to wear my Invader Zim jacket especially.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm pretty sure getting a compliment from Rei is more detrimental than negative criticism. :applejack:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Forget what I said before. I'm going all Shen this week. :bee:

Rei, wtf is your avatar btw. (The guy looks like he could have a boner, which creeps me out a little.)

Cassio

Smash Master
Except that LoL isn't an MMORPG. It's a MOBA, and it's infinitely more fun than anything Touhou related. :applejack:
Im sure its a blast, its the discussion thats about as exciting as watching metal rust. MOBA sounds like a feel good name for MMORPG-lite.

Then again it is better than pony-talk.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
When my laptop was destroyed because I played too much LoL (Among other things as well...)
I moved onto my desktop, thankfully she can run the game. But every now and then I have to restart so I won't run on 1-11 FPS.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
ESAM, LoL is just another of Stealth's troll topics. You know, things he has never tried but makes fun of just to annoy the crap out of everyone who enjoys them. :bee:
LoL is completely different from those other topics, as I don't like it either.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
To lol talk: i play any role but ad carry. As of now, my favorites to use are Lulu, Ahri, Shyvana, Xin Zhao, and Gragas.

When i play Soraka, i go Midraka and starfall nonstop

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
For LoL I've been trying random champs here and there.

I do whatever role is needed though I need more practice in the jungle with my Rammus. :3

Ahri has been a common champ lately for me.

Scatz

Smash Champion
New fighting game that just been released. Has apparently gotten promising news on it.

Top Bottom