• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
FCAT in 12th grade?

Wat
Surprise surprise, I suck at testing. And at this time of year, it makes me suck even more.
To tell you what, you're not the only one who says the same thing.

I'm about close to getting GED, but I ain't stopping yet. I'm weeks away from getting my high school diploma.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You should invite me to some premades, I play everything (but mostly Support).

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My favorite so far is Nautilus. =D & I wanna try Kog'Maw again when I don't completely suck anymore.

I tried Soraka for a couple games, but she was incredibly boring imo. x.x Then again I've only played like.... 8 or 9 games against real people, so my knowledge of the game is basically.... zero.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I play Blitz and Janna, mostly. I'm trying to learn Ryze, Taric, Teemo, and Soraka.
I use 8 champions so far.
Tweetch, Wukong, Shaco, Fiddlesticks, Anivia, Twisted Fate, Singed, and Maokai.

My favorite so far is Nautilus. =D & I wanna try Kog'Maw again when I don't completely suck anymore.

I tried Soraka for a couple games, but she was incredibly boring imo. x.x Then again I've only played like.... 8 or 9 games against real people, so my knowledge of the game is basically.... zero.
Come... June or July. It'll be a year since I started playing.
And I'm still bad, or if anything... slightly above average.

Ephyon

Smash Champion

Soraka is completely devoted to a support role so if your favorite playstyle is making heads roll, she's not cut for it. =D
DAT BANANA BEAM THO

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're above average when you try, Slush.
I play every role, but I don't have much variety in any of them except as a jungler.

Don't worry Klo, you'll learn enough about the game the more you play it. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Time for a true display of skill -- BANANA BARRAGE
Ez x Sora bot does a Diddy proud.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Soraka is completely devoted to a support role so if your favorite playstyle is making heads roll, she's not cut for it. =D
She still boring. She basically either heals or gives mana/silences the whole match..... that's it. ;; There are other support characters that look waaaay more interesting.

Don't worry Klo, you'll learn enough about the game the more you play it. :applejack:
I hope so! Preferably before I get another job and can't play anymore. :c

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You play Brawl...you aren't allowed to talk about bad games xD

LoL is WAY better than Brawl for competitive play. There are A BUNCH of non-*** champions, different team comps, and ****-tons of strategy and depth to the game.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
A lot of terrible things are fun when you do them with people you know.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ESAM, LoL is just another of Stealth's troll topics. You know, things he has never tried but makes fun of just to annoy the crap out of everyone who enjoys them. :bee:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I mean, that's what happens when you submit after I edit. You know I only update once every few months. ;;

But for you, I'll get to it tonight. Probably.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Except that LoL isn't an MMORPG. It's a MOBA, and it's infinitely more fun than anything Touhou related. :applejack:

Top Bottom