• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And now, a very special INPO:

^ probably likes it rough
i died.

Well played.

because slush, as jimmy said I like it rough. Comfy sex is ok, but theres things that latias likes that you dont know yet, mostly involving ropes and chains

im like, bittersweets because I want to play brawl with good ppl again since i work on my snake tech skill and pika skill a fair amount still. sadness that its so far away from my school
Whips and chains, handcuffs, smack a lil' booty up with my belt. Rock on, my brother.

Also, know that feel. Keep trying to get together with the people around me that play, but...well, no luck so far.

Oh wow, you have no idea what you just typed.
The things I've seen that involves Latias...
....y'know, I realize that now too.

Well played, comfy one. Although you'll pardon me if I don't go hunt it down.

pikachu = batman
Picture time.

Because the superimposed face is overplayed.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Between me and FZ, yes Ephy, it was mentioned.

So. Is it bad that on Easter I nearly cooked some Hebrew Nationals in the microwave for 6 min and 66 sec?

Finger slipped.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Now I know why SA is always posting at ungodly hours. o___o I'd forgotten what 4am felt like.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Translated from Filipino eh? Too generalized of a language of multitudes, probably why I can't make heads or tails of it. That (Malaysian?) ID comes to mind though.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Four hours and a two liter of coke.

Up since midnight. Good times.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
7 hours and still want more. school feels so draining when you have so much to do. also ephy would dip from this convo as soon as chains and whips go unmentioned for a page again.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Running on.... 5 hours? I was supposed to get a good 7 but my kitten decided playing with my face and stepping on my windpipe took priority over sleep.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Snoozer, Howdy, Penelope, Panda, Oxnard, Bishou, Boss
LET'S GO
Random jibberish AND HAMTARO
Little hamsters big adventures
HAM HAM HAMTARO

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Klo, it's also because none of us have a life in SA. :applejack:
@Slush: Me first. Then Second. Then Third....

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I got the better part of 6 hours. It was terrible sleep though. But at least that's more than I normally get.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well Pikas...its been fun. Going to try and get some sleep. Packing is all done and ready to roll out tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully everyone stays safe and hope everyone has a Happy Easter! =)
Almost missed this -- travel safely, SZ!!! Are you going to be able to post at all? If so, definitely update us every once in a while, especially with pictures. :bee:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Almost missed this -- travel safely, SZ!!! Are you going to be able to post at all? If so, definitely update us every once in a while, especially with pictures. :bee:
Thanks Kaylo! =)

I'll see about getting some internet when I'm at port. When I go to sea however it will be controlled so I dunno how it will work out. (Pretty sure their internet will be snail paced on the aircraft carrier.) I will try to stop in here and there and see how everyone is doing. =)

I got my camera all ready! I dunno where I would post them though. XD

Top Bottom