• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lapras doesnt need better stats, she just needs to not be Ice type lol. Or maybe move some of that Attack stat or something over to Speed to make her not so slow. Just one of those two things would make her really good tbh.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
By chance my story team always ends up all female, well at least female dominated. Although I always make sure my starter is female for future egg hatching purposes.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Male + Ditto works but that means waiting til end game to import a Ditto to a game where Ditto is non-native. I rather keep restarting a new game til I get a female starter so that I can make more once I hit the daycare.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
True that.

Breeding has never really been a main focus of my games till recently and the games I played always had native dittos with the exception of Emerald, but I just Pal Park all the Poke's to Soul Silver now so yeah.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Male + Ditto works but that means waiting til end game to import a Ditto to a game where Ditto is non-native. I rather keep restarting a new game til I get a female starter so that I can make more once I hit the daycare.
Yeah. Egg moves are what makes it a hassle at times. Though if I want female without egg moves it is just luck and I use the everstone so I can get the right nature. Heh, that is why I'm making sure nothing happens to my save in Platinum.

:phone:

Nordal

Smash Lord
That's pretty cute.

I usually don't care what gender my pokemon are, but my first play of soulsilver had everything as female. Which is weird because my first run of silver version was all female too. I was pretty lucky when it came to getting a female totodile and togepi.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Gender preference in your Pokemon is too much, lmao. Unless it affects stats like nature traits do (I wouldn't know since I haven't played Pokemon in a while) I don't really see the difference. It's not like that male Totodile gets freaky with your belongings like an irl dog.

Also, there's a Japanese stream on right now.
Link: http://ja.twitch.tv/filip1122

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
From now on, whenever I see a Raichu picture, I'll think about my conversation with ESAM. Good times. :applejack:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright. Twenty pages.

That's...that's too much for an INPO. I'm just gonna pretend you all didn't exist those days.

So, sup, Pikas. I got news and things.

Got me a job.

Feel like a boss.

Bam.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I always thought you were posting from work. o.O What the.

Well, congrats!
Back when I was working, I did from time to time. Haven't recently, though. The whole unemployed thing.

Now, though, instead of specifically from work, I get to post from all over the damn place. They're flying me out all over.

Much obliged on the well-wishes, KayLo. How's your job situation doing?

that earring.
Indeed.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
SB, I'm pissed at you guys for taking time for quality instead of rushing things. Hurry the hell up.

Also, for me it's funny hearing people talk about finding and losing jobs because I've had the same part time job for 6 years now.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My work is extremely inconsistent and usually only pops up during holidays and basketball games. Making money this weekend :bee:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I used to post from work a lot when I was working. This was one of the few sites I visited that wasn't blocked, lol.

Top Bottom