• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
How's your job situation doing?
I quit the job that was making me unhappy, and so far I feel great about the decision. In true form, my supervisor was a complete **** when I politely gave him the news lol.

Looking for something part-time now and working on setting up multiple sources of income on the side. This last job has taught me that I never, ever, ever want to have to rely on one full-time job to support myself ever again. In this job market, it's just about the worst thing you can do unless you happen to find one of those rare companies that takes good care of their employees.

Also, for me it's funny hearing people talk about finding and losing jobs because I've had the same part time job for 6 years now.
That'll change once you have to support yourself completely, but for now: you're lucky.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pretty much what Klo said.
Right now the best thing for me is to keep my part time job, but damn it's getting more and more difficult. :applejack:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'm still looking for a job =(

Jimmyfosho why is your name Jimmy but you have a Kaitou Kid avatar? lolol

Roller

Smash Legend
I saw Luckay and Fan this weekend. Fun tourney. :reverse:

Also, Umbra getting 2nd at that PA tourney. Hawt. Not gonna lie it looked pretty free, but good **** regardless. lol

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
because slush, as jimmy said I like it rough. Comfy sex is ok, but theres things that latias likes that you dont know yet, mostly involving ropes and chains

im like, bittersweets because I want to play brawl with good ppl again since i work on my snake tech skill and pika skill a fair amount still. sadness that its so far away from my school

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Well Pikas...its been fun. Going to try and get some sleep. Packing is all done and ready to roll out tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully everyone stays safe and hope everyone has a Happy Easter! =)

Top Bottom