• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Cassio

Smash Master
URC was disbanded. Now MKs can stop sandbagging and take top 8 at every tournament.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Slush, your post reminds me of my reaction when the URC was first announced.

I'll be there in 3 hours, Emily

Cassio

Smash Master
Wait I got another one. URC is disbanded, now we can stop pretending Pika-MK is even.
URC is disbanded, time to stop complaining about RC + Brinstar.

Emily :( Im sad you cant go tomorrow. I still owe you $5 too!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
rei i have no clue who made that account lol. always assumed it was some chick who made it but i remember her/him posting in my comments once about latias but aside from that I dont know that person really.

also is URC really banned?

also @ Doll. are u in california right now? was just curious since you were askign about auto and vee who both live in cali as do I.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol thatd be too pro.

hmm. if they have been disbanded though, i wonder if the MK rule will stop, not that it was strictly enforced here on the WC anyways lol

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
I'd LoL it up if my computer could handle it.
It can if you believe, or at least that's what Disney tells me.

Also, URC s disbanded? Thank god Japan doesn't and hasn't ever had this drama.

Anyway, randomly coming to America today because my grandpa had a heart attack and didn't make it. Going to his funeral in Minnesota. ugh, America, the land of giant cars and ignorant drivers, ugh.

Top Bottom