• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@KayLo!: Yeesss I cant wait for it. Im not sure which Im going to get it for though. Whenever I see the name I think of tales of destiny and it gives me for a slight nostalgia trip ♥

@Ussi: I cant wait for Graces and hopefully Xilla, Im kinda sad that the closest Ill come to playing vesperia is getting the demo off of jp psn.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ew a water park :x

I don't have a PS3 so when i first heard about Tales of Grace i was heartbroken ;_;... That game deserves to be multi-system not FFXIII

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
exactly. see this has been said before for years, problem is people confuse the calorie with the Calorie. yes they are different, a Calorie is one thousand calories. if you ignore that difference yes the diet works. a calorie that is the term used for raising a gram of water by one dregree is a "calorie". the calorie amount listed on food is "Calorie", or one thousand calories. now go back and try to do the math they listed. whoops doesnt work out anymore

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Guys, if I die in a tornado or get swept away by the storm, I just want y'all to know that I love you guys. ;_____;

(I wasn't even scared til the freakin tornado warnings. :()

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
dont worry, you will be ok, i will put all my amazing antiluck about NEVER EVER SEEING A TORNADO IN MY ENTIRE ****ING LIFE EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN TORNADO ****ING ALLY on you :D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, thanks Stealth. =P So far it's only been a glorified heavy rain, but the thought of a tornado scares the **** out of me.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Lol, thanks Stealth. =P So far it's only been a glorified heavy rain, but the thought of a tornado scares the **** out of me.
My neighbors are having a Backstreet Boys kareoke party outside my house >.>

But omg if the electricity goes out in my house I will die.
I will also die if I get run over by a ****ing tornado.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Why do people come up with bogus diets? It's simple. Number of calories you eat in a day - number of calories you burn off by living. If it's a positive number, you gain weight by storing it as fat. If it's a negative number, you lose weight by burning fat. It's not brain surgery. The healthiest way is to exercise to increase the calories you're burning and eating healthier foods to decrease the calories you're intaking.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
(hug) @ Leaf

So far its just been like a typical rainstorm here in brooklyn, just more wind.
Actually its not even windy at this moment nor raining, but we still have all day I guess...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The pika character group is going to be the sexiest APEX group.
We better be. Nobody come to Apex looking a hot mess plz.

this hurricane is nothing >_> my sisters were sitting outside on the porch watching the hurricane.
So far its just been like a typical rainstorm here in brooklyn, just more wind.
Actually its not even windy at this moment nor raining, but we still have all day I guess...
Yeahhh, apart from the tornado scare, this storm hasn't been anything crazy. Our basement is pretty flooded tho. :(

& Prime, that pic is adorable.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
damn now I gotta lose about 50 pounds before apex X_X

good luck everyone stuck in the storm, just getting a little drizzle here :)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Dash and Fluttershy's were my favorite.

I just wanted to let all the non ponies know...it exists.

Not that this would matter to stealth, he didn't like either of him. We still need to find something cool he likes that could be made pony...

Roller

Smash Legend
go.

EDIT: So this girl has not had a SINGLE grammatically correct status, void of spelling errors since I friended her in '08. I've decided to start sharing some of the funny ones she posts from here on out.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well considering what happens in her school can ya blame her?

I remember freshman year of highschool... English class was still teaching grammer -_- (with learning writing styles, poems, etc)

This is also why i'm gonna save money and send my kids to private school.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
grammar* Ussi. =P

In other news, I finally got second holes in my ears. Now all I need is my industrial, and I'll be set. <3

Also, seeing the look on my dad's face was hilarious..... I'm 24, and he still cringes when me & my sister get stuff like this done lol.

Top Bottom