• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
How is Durarara? I keep hearing it's great from my weaboo friends and I've seen a lot of people online mentioning it lately.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hats, Phoenix? This implies a collection, and I've only ever seen the one you wore at CoT5. Model the rest for us!

How is Durarara? I keep hearing it's great from my weaboo friends and I've seen a lot of people online mentioning it lately.
I dunno about Ussi, but my sister and I tried watching an episode when there wasn't **** on TV, and.... I wasn't impressed. But it was the dub. Sub is probably (hopefully) much better.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Hats, Phoenix? This implies a collection, and I've only ever seen the one you wore at CoT5. Model the rest for us!
Unfortunately my collection consists of only 2 hats for now, a tan one and a black one. I didn't want to have to ever pull this out, but you asked for modelling.

Though this is far more recent and not as blurry/embarassing.

This is the other hat I have.

So there ya go, you gotta be careful with what you wish for. I have other pictures of me being, for lack of a better word, "sexy", while often times not looking into the camera, but this should be enough for now ever.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Durara is epic, it started like "whats going on?" but then everything gets connected shortly after.

Still waiting to see what happens next.

I prefer dub to sub usually but thats just who I am.. The dub is fine and well done.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i dont eat as much but that does not mean i dont have the capacity. im actually sitting down to eat a frozen pizza. just fyi i am always hungry. only occasionally with pizza am i ever full, i just choose not to eat as much as i easily could

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Durara is epic, it started like "whats going on?" but then everything gets connected shortly after.
Still waiting to see what happens next.
Durarara kinda throws you for a loop. Like you'll be watching it and think you know where its going but you really don't. Its worth checking out.
Looks like I'll have to check it out before the new seasons of Shakugan no Shana and MLP come out.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm always hungry as well stealth. You may be the fattest pika in appearance. But in terms of being a fatass, I think I currently have a narrow victory. Damn my higher metabolic rate for not netting me both titles. ;)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @hat with boardshorts, Phoenix. XD

+support for Stealth modeling with his shirt off.

& I may not be able to out-eat all of you, but I damn sure can outdrink every single last one of y'all.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm not in good enough condition to model with my shirt off. Need more workout sessions.

I was about to say that Phoenix and I are similar since we wear hats almost all the time....but he only got 2 hats :( but at the same time I buy cheap hats ATM. So it balances out! :)

Blash posting here means the pika xat has to be dead

I think Kaylo is part Scottish...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Whatevs, it'll always live on through movie nights. Wish I had time to do them regularly, but the next one probably won't be for another month or so. :(

Scatz

Smash Champion
Not knockin' ya. Just think you're part Scottish lol

Figures the pony xat would kill it. Too many insane fans

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, I wasn't even thinking about the Scottish thing when I posted that lol. My time is being eaten up by job hunting tbh.... I've only gone out twice in the past two weeks.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I was about to say that Phoenix and I are similar since we wear hats almost all the time....but he only got 2 hats :( but at the same time I buy cheap hats ATM. So it balances out! :)
I may only have two hats for now, but I wear them all the time (almost). At the very least, none of y'all will ever see me not wearing a hat. Unless of course we're showering together, or something. :embarrass:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Stealf you looking good, I love em pale.
(or in this case literally as white as a sheet)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yall ever have one of your family members walk in while you're playing a game and at that moment the of the game ya really wish no one else was there to see what was going on :x?

Had that happen yesterday playing Harvest Moon: ToT >_>;;

Top Bottom