• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Did it hurt bad? ;-; I was kinda scared these would hurt a lot (my parents had my ears first pierced when I was a baby, so I don't remember it at all), and it ended up being nothing, but people keep telling me cartilage is way worse. :(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have my labret, industrial, eyebrow two 1/2" gauges...
and without a doubt.

The industrial.
HURT SO BAD.

I even asked her if it was done, she told me that was only the first hole.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
:Actually has to look up industrial piercing on google images:
Oh so thats what those are called! Good luck KayLo! I see that hurting quite a bit......doesnt that take a while to heal? ow

Doesnt look as nice as most other piercings imo but whatever makes a happy Mama.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I only like fancy ear piercings. Facial/tongue piercings are okay, but I'd never get one.... and surface piercings creep me out.

I wanted my belly button pierced when I was ~14, but I'm glad I never went for it. They're almost as generically bad as lower back tattoos. (No offense to anyone who has one. =X!)

Roller

Smash Legend
Don't hate on the tramp stamp. And Ussi, who is to say private schools are any better? You don't even need a degree to teach in them.. Hence nuns being able to teach at Catholic schools.

Don't get me wrong though, public education is indeed in the ****ter.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The tramp stamp is a mixed bag imo. It's horribly generic, style less and has no significance 90% of the time. On the other hand, it grabs your attention so you get to look at datass so it's all right in the end balance.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I come on a Pikachu social thread and I see people talking about body peircings and tramp stamps. (Not that there's anything wrong with them.)

I'm I in the wrong place or did I walk into a conversation at the worst possible time again?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Looooooooooooooool I haven't played that game since Genesis.

FalconFist, this is a non-Smash related (for the most part) thread, hence the name Pikachu General Discussion (PGD). If you wanna talk actual Pikachu game play go check out the other threads in the Pika board that pertain to that subject. We have a zombie match-up thread discussion about Lucas going on (I guess).

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
I remember freshman year of highschool... English class was still teaching grammer -_- (with learning writing styles, poems, etc)
I remember my high school taught basic grammar until I think senior year. Because that year you chose your classes.
And the majority of students still read extremely slow and have trouble pronouncing 1/3 of the words longer than four letters.
Someone once pronounced "weather" like wee there.

Also I heard once that chewing hurts when you get an industrial, until it heals.
How to lose weight: get an industrial.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Don't hate on the tramp stamp. And Ussi, who is to say private schools are any better? You don't even need a degree to teach in them.. Hence nuns being able to teach at Catholic schools.

Don't get me wrong though, public education is indeed in the ****ter.
1. Being Muslim, i'd send my kids to a Muslim private school

2. I'm gonna study with and teach my kids.. Cause well my parents taught me math before i could speak. So yeh.. I would do math problems in a workbook for fun as a toodler.. I was doing multiplication in 2nd grade.. In fact its thanks to that i'm not utter garage in intelligence.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
*talk about punching holes in your own body*
*cringes*
and I'm not afraid of needles or anything, I guess I just don't like one sticking across someone's ear. too much metal :V
have a nice, slow, painful procedure for that industrial piercing kaylo =P
jk.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
^I don't know about this guy but I've always dreamed of having a girl who could set off a metal detector. Extra holes in the body is definitely a way to improve ones overall appeal. Also, I heard wearing less clothing is the safest and most effective way to lose weight.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
^I don't know about this guy but I've always dreamed of having a girl who could set off a metal detector.
Earrings don't set off metal detectors. :p At least never in my experience.

I gained weight in my don't eat while the sun is up diet .-.;; 3 pounds ;-;
Solution: don't eat while the sun is down either. =D

You know, since we're all so worried about weight, we should put our monies together and get the PGD break room one of these:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
There's no trick to losing weight. All you gotta do is eat whatever you want whenever you want, and your body will keep itself at a desirable weight for you. It's been working for me my whole life. :bee:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Not worried about my weight, but I workout anyways :) Yall need to catch up. I already had that at my place Kaylo :p

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There's no trick to losing weight. All you gotta do is eat whatever you want whenever you want, and your body will keep itself at a desirable weight for you. It's been working for me my whole life. :bee:
Same. =D Although for the sake of my wallet, I should probably eat less. I don't eat a lot in one sitting, but I have a good 8-10 meals per day on average. x.x

A piercing would be cool but I'd get mocked so bad. :<
Whyfor?

Yall need to catch up. I already had that at my place Kaylo :p
No wonder you so slim. (hmm)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Holy crap, 8-10? At most, I have 2 meals a day. Though on most days I just have 1 meal (dinner) with some snacks throughout the day.
I meannn, I'd call it snacking, but a "snack" for me is something like a plate of spaghetti.... or a box of potato skins.... :ohwell:

So your plan is to only eat one meal a day. That is not eating whatever you want any time you want.
Got 'em.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Looooooooooooooool I haven't played that game since Genesis.

FalconFist, this is a non-Smash related (for the most part) thread, hence the name Pikachu General Discussion (PGD). If you wanna talk actual Pikachu game play go check out the other threads in the Pika board that pertain to that subject. We have a zombie match-up thread discussion about Lucas going on (I guess).
Ah I missed the part about it being non-smash related. ^^"

And going off on my previous post:
What's everyone's opinion on gauges? I've noticed a lot of them im my high school and wondered if this is a new trend.

:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It might be Roller. Maybe he only wants to eat that 1 time. :D

The best way to eat is a lot of small meals. Keeps your metabolism working while not overeating.

Or just eat Mexican food all day every day like we do in SA.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So your plan is to only eat one meal a day. That is not eating whatever you want any time you want.
Who says that that's not eating whenever and whatever I want? The other part to it, as I neglected to mention, is that you need a small stomach in order for it to work. If you like to eat a lot, then my method might not work for you as well as it does for me.

For example, all I had at Imperial Era Whatever was a slice of pizza that they provided and a milkshake while we were on the way to your house. Why? Because that's all I felt like having all day. Some tournaments have me going the whole day without eating anything until I get home at 11, but those aren't too common.

I meannn, I'd call it snacking, but a "snack" for me is something like a plate of spaghetti.... or a box of potato skins.... :ohwell:
A snack for me would be Doritos, or like a soft pretzel or something.

Nope. :cool:

EDIT: Thank you, Maaaaaaaaaan, for understanding even if you were just joking.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What's everyone's opinion on gauges? I've noticed a lot of them im my high school and wondered if this is a new trend.
One of my best friends has them in her ears.... not sure what size. I think they look a little freaky if they're too big, but hey, different strokes. =X

Your high school sounds pretty cool tho if stuff like that is trendy. Mine was all preppy and boring. :(

EDIT: Phoenix, you don't count since you're clearly an alien. One meal a day is so little.... ;;

Roller

Smash Legend
Small gauge's can be alright, but big ones are just... wtfffffff????

Also. Just throwing this in. Large hoop earings are hot as hell, imo. (in chicks)

And Phoenix. What you described is common. It's because you were at a tournament and were distracted most of the day. I only ate a slice of pizza there as well. I know the same thing happens to Stealth (and many others) at tourneys.

And you have a small stomach because you eat once a day.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Woah Leaf. Woah, lmao.

Also, I just got an interview for a job taking care of cats with the craziest old lady I've talked to in a while. I can't wait until Thursday.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
One of my best friends has them in her ears.... not sure what size. I think they look a little freaky if they're too big, but hey, different strokes. =X

Your high school sounds pretty cool tho if stuff like that is trendy. Mine was all preppy and boring. :(
Funny thing was that when I was a freshman, my shcool was pretty chill. They hardly cared about some of the rules, including the dress code.

Now in my senior year, they're cracking down hard on the dress code. They won't let guys wear tank tops when it's like 90 degrees outside. They'll even send you to the guidence office if your shorts are too short/you sag your pants too low. It's rather silly in my opinion.

Top Bottom