• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm sorry. <3
I think you are just saying that.
I'm only gonna take you guys' crap for so long. :(

Unrelated, does anyone remember that Minecraft project I was working on for when EVERYONE came to WHOBO because we were all gonna hang out and I was gonna show it off because it was a nice pika thing? Well...

The clan that lived in the Lost City were isolated from the rest of civilization and remained that way for as long as they could. They would come from nowhere, take what they needed, and vanish into the mist again.

The stories say they could control the weather here, the surrounding area was constantly under a vicious thunderstorm as a means of security and to keep people from finding it.

And then, the storms stopped. We discovered the city shortly after and have come to investigate, to see if we could communicate with them, and learn their technology to keep them separated from the world for so long.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yall ever have one of your family members walk in while you're playing a game and at that moment the of the game ya really wish no one else was there to see what was going on :x?

Had that happen yesterday playing Harvest Moon: ToT >_>;;
Eeyup. My mom once walked in on me playing MGS3 at the exact moment I/Snake was checking out EVA's *** while she was changing. She demanded to know "what the hell kind of game" I was playing, and I had to try to convince her that it was integral to the game's plot.
haha poni

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My mom likes to randomly come into my room just to see what I'm doing -- about 12 times a day. So yeah, happens a lot. x.x I think the worst was when I was watching School Days.

Reason #878293423 why I can't wait to move out again.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
No idea.. But Jin is a doctor in ToT

Harvest Moon should put visual novel aspect to getting mates. Givimg gifts everyday is silly.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
The everything in RF is better.

and @Klo: LOL, was that the day we had it playing in the xat? Gotta learn to listen for dem footsteps. I kinda feel feel your pain but the only way im moving out any time soon is if i hit the lottery or go to the navy. The latter somewhat likely btw.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The everything in RF is better.
^ This. (EDIT: Goddamnit Prime.)

& nah, I rewatched it recently because my friend recommended it and I forgot how it ended. I didn't hear her because I watch anime with my headphones on.... :( But bouncing **** and barely covered *** are pretty hard to miss.

.....No wonder my mom thinks knows I'm a lesbo.

Navy would be legit. If I wasn't such a pansy, I'd enlist too just for the benefits afterwards.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Is there character development with your mates is all i need to know... Really the only reason i'd buy RF as of now as harvest moon was fine with the farming and all. I'll know not to get HM but the next RF

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
SCREW DATING PARTS IN HM AND RF
TAKING CARE OF CROPS AND LIVESTOCK ALL DAY EVERYDAY IS WHAT MAKES YOU A FARMER
oh yeah quick update Kaylo and FanFan are grown-up cows now and started producing sweet delicious milk. =D you're also fatter and slower and have to be pushed in and out of the barn manually cause calling you with the bell takes too much time. nothing much happened since last time cause I've been busy with ps3 =x
dating sims suck, I pretty much ignore that in harvest moon
although I do offer a flower from time to time to that cute maid working at the inn
rune factory, tried the first one for DS, it's an interesting hybrid and completes the "omg I don't have anything left to do for like 4 in-game hours but I can't go to sleep yet cause I need to water the plants again before that" part, but if you want to play a pure roguelike dungeon crawler I can give you half a dozen of better examples than RF DS.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Rune Factory Frontier on the Wii and RF3 on the DS are the best ones. The first RF was definitely good, but now that better ones have come out, it's kind of outdated and not a great example of how good the series is.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I plays dating sims... which is why i played harvest moon in the first place. I didn't buy it, my sister did for herself. I just played it too... I got 4 rainbows done~

... as gay as that sounds, another reason why its a game ya really don't want your friends/family knowing you play >_____>

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
chill its a joke lol
It's not tho. I saw you playing it.

I plays dating sims... which is why i played harvest moon in the first place. I didn't buy it, my sister did for herself. I just played it too... I got 4 rainbows done~

... as gay as that sounds, another reason why its a game ya really don't want your friends/family knowing you play >_____>
If you like the dating part of HM, trust me..... RF will be WAY more fun for you. For one thing, the dialogue in RF is x1000000000000 more interesting and diverse than it is in HM, and depending on the game, the events are better too.

Dating-wise, I'd suggest RFF (the Wii one). I liked the girls in that one the best, and the love events are slightly more complex/flow with the storyline better than in the DS games.

Also, are there any dating sims online/on the PC that you'd recommend? My sister is obsessed with them, but she said she's run out of good ones to play.

today is glaceon day =o pixiv's bursting with glaceon pics
Sweet, post some. :bee:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
online? I don't know really, i play visual novels, so you'd need a mount (i use deamon tools) for the ISO file..

But that's completely for males and all fan translated.

The best one for a girl to play... hmmm... I'd say Eien no Aselia Offical Link here

Its an RPG + dating sims, its more RPG though, but contains the dating sims part. I've spent a good 80+ hours playing this game

I think its actually coming out with an official English patch too, the pre-order is $30 o.o

Unless you want a dating sims that are meant for females where you are targeting men.. there are a few out there but I'd have to search for them.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeahhh, she has a thing against playing as a guy, so she's looking for sims with guy dates. I'll pass that stuff along to her though and see if any of it interests her. *shrug*

Top Bottom