• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Here's a picture of me while I was on my way to the Animal Kingdom while wearing the awesome new shirt I bought the day before at Epcot. I know it may look like the picture is focused on my sisters and nephew, but pay no heed to them. It's supposed to be me, but the camera was a tad off center. Oak would barely give this photo any points thanks to that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I imagine PL's face like his avatar's. We just can't see it because of the pipes.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It even has a tail and stripes on the back, so it's just all-around awesome. I'm definitely wearing it to a tourney this Saturday, even if it keeps people from taking me seriously (not that they should be, though).

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Taking pictures while driving isn't that crazy. And that picture is worth any danger you may have put yourself and others in anyway.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Thanks a ton for that pic Ephy. Like I said, Glaceon should stay feminine, but good male drawings are few and far between.

Also, Prime as Umby in that pic is very fitting.

YOU, of all people, say that? you play with the grim reaper everytime you drive while sleep deprivated. >=|
go back to the corner now.
Grim usually brings some tacos for breakfast though.
What Ephy said, although valid counter-argument. Besides, taking pics while driving isn't even hard on most phones, especially on a freeway.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Bring them to BWW.

Btw, if Prime doesn't answer his phone when I call in 5 minutes, he's a bad friend.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm busy until around 4PM.

@Ussi:

You've proven to be that Maan's more Mexican than you can ever be, and he's whiter than ivory.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Prime didn't answer. He's more of a let-down than Leaf. :O

And I'm not that white.
Although I did have Sunny D in my house that one time. /shame

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It's k Sus. I'm the best of all worlds. I can get a job, work hard, AND pick up white girls. I'm like a super person.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
What the **** is this? Texas GD all of a sudden? (ono)
Deal with it. (cool)

Prime didn't answer. He's more of a let-down than Leaf. :O
Why the **** do you always have to ****ing give me the **** every single opportunity you get. When the **** did I let you down? I know I haven't done **** but damn you make it feel like I have and it's like I can't say one thing without it being shot down and now it's to the point where I don't even have to do that. ****. What did I do in the first place to get **** from you all the time over nothing? And it's not just you. It's like every ****ing person I know has to **** with me in some way 70% of the time or the ****ing world would stop spinning. What did I do to deserve your **** all the time? All I'm every trying to do is be ****ing friendly to everyone and I can't be given credit for ****ing anything ever in my life so I think I might just stop with all of it and save everyone the ****ing trouble of shooting me down and you all can **** off.

No but can you imagine if I really blew up like that one day?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
There are so many rage moments in MLP, you dont even know. I think every character has flipped at least once or twice.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
im glad to see leaf is capable of anger, i am proud of him shedding his pony ways -sheds a manly tear
God damn stealth it's a ****ing TV show why the **** do you have to actively show hate for something that's not ****ing doing anything to you in any ****ing way ever except for being colorful. So what if some ****ing guys like a ****ing TV show, we are all entitled to our own damn opinion. Seriously it's the same concept of being racist because you are hating something that isn't 100% on your level. If you really have a big deal over it don't constantly be an arrogant ******* over it as if you are better than everyone else on the concept. You do know that every time an argument is made over this, people just get stronger over it? I doubt you are pulling a Code: Geass ending here so stop being a little *****.

I'm having a bad day and this is a good way to get it out of my system atm.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I also have a (not so) new Pika shirt.
That shirt is pretty amazing.

I have one Pokemon t-shirt someone got me as a gift, but I only wear it as a nightshirt. Lost the staff shirt I got from working a Pokemon convention freshman year. :(

Top Bottom