• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Applejack may not be mad much, but she causes contention with more people more often than anyone else, so I'd say that counts.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
God damn stealth it's a ****ing TV show why the **** do you have to actively show hate for something that's not ****ing doing anything to you in any ****ing way ever except for being colorful. So what if some ****ing guys like a ****ing TV show, we are all entitled to our own damn opinion. Seriously it's the same concept of being racist because you are hating something that isn't 100% on your level. If you really have a big deal over it don't constantly be an arrogant ******* over it as if you are better than everyone else on the concept. You do know that every time an argument is made over this, people just get stronger over it? I doubt you are pulling a Code: Geass ending here so stop being a little *****.

I'm having a bad day and this is a good way to get it out of my system atm.
umad bro? :troll:

also being colorful is bad, so it does actively do something to me everytime a post appears with a pony in it. and i never said i was better, just giving a bit of friendly ribbing. its who i am, i rib everyone for everything in my entire life, i doubt im gonna stop soon

Ephyon

Smash Champion
Faiiiil logic.
I guess we're talking about major episodes of rage/frustration, like Twilight going Ponyta, Fluttershy in the last episode, Schizophrenic Pinkie and

Rarity. otherwise yeah, every pony was mad at something at some point of the show.
and yeah, pizza has italy's colors! tomato red, cheese white and basil green. crafty aren't we. =P

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink you son of a ****ing *****. I feel like every 5 ****ing seconds i go onto smashboards and you're everywhere!!! GOD DAMNIT. Why are you much ****ing cooler than me?! Ugh. I'm just so full of blind anger and rage because i want to be on your ****ing level and i know i will NEVER be able to achieve that. Mother ****ing **** **** **** cockan balls.

Sorry if i'm being overly angry. I'm PMSing.
umad bro? :troll:

Nah, but i understand about the PMSing.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Cheese and meat have colors. So do the bread. And the box/plate has color.

Smashboards has color.
i dont consider white/brown to be colorful, im sorry. i guess by the exact technical definiteion brown is color, but really noone likes brown, its the color of poop. also did you know i paint everything black and white? **** all colors

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Ussi: Do you pronounce your name like oo-see, yew-see, or like ***** without the p?

Or am I completely off.

gallax

Smash Hero
So i just realized i'm dumb.
because i thought that all those quotes by Rainbow Dash said Rainbow Mink

and thats why i was changing Stealth's quotes.

Make fun of me.
GO

-Mink

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its k we dont all have easily confusable dumb pony names ;o

and honestly ephyon, if we could only see UV light, we would see a similar spectrum of -colors-. what we call colors are an arbitrary range of wavelengths we can see. what we see as yellow wont be anywhere near that to some creature that sees UV. hell even the divisions between the main electromagnetic subdivisions seem fairly arbitrary, but w/e, such is life

LOL double ninjad and barely avoided getting triple ninjad

Ephyon

Smash Champion
*points and laughs*
BAHAHA YOU FAIL RAINBOW DASH CLONE
YOUR CENSORFACE'S NOT SO SMUG ANYMORE HUH

yeah but honestly Stealth
when it comes to colors
all you need to do is watch silently and enjoy their majesty
without always having to search for a scientific explanation for them

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
*points and laughs*
BAHAHA YOU FAIL RAINBOW DASH CLONE
YOUR CENSORFACE'S NOT SO SMUG ANYMORE HUH

yeah but honestly Stealth
when it comes to colors
all you need to do is watch silently and enjoy their majesty
without always having to search for a scientific explanation for them

gay image

but im scientific minded, whenever i see something my first thoughts are why does it do what it does, how does it do it etc. also astronomy and hence by default the electromagnetic spectrum are major hobbies of mine, so i cant help but interject some SCIENCE into it

Top Bottom