• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Scatz

Smash Champion
Going to a tourney tomorrow. Gonna go scrub it up. Expect Pika vids of me killing myself.

PZ

Smash Lord
Going to a tourney tomorrow. Gonna go scrub it up. Expect Pika vids of me killing myself.
K

Camping...
Im not running away...IT'S STRATEGY!
Sure Im shooting from a distance but it doesnt mean im running away...IT'S STRATEGY!
It may look like im swinging at the open air like I don't even care but...IT'S STRATEGY!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy Birthday Rai!
Ussi, is it itchy? Id think its too hot for a beard.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Real men disregard weather when it comes to beard management.

I need to give mine a trim, actually.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Thanks for the shoutouts everyone. Got 7th/19 today, but I played super ****ty. Had to go mainly Yoshi though since a lot of the MUs were ones that I can't play as Pika. Although, I learned a little bit on Pika vs TL. ****'s a ***** man x.x

@Nordal: LOL! **** you. I was watching what was going on the entire time.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Footstooling is so laaaame..

It should only work when both characters are airborn. I hate footstooling someone's shield

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I got Ganon dair'd on my aether on YI to a wall tech jump to footstool jump for the win.

I have the replay still ~

It was at the Apex Pika house... On LDPK

Top Bottom