• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Weekly Match-Up Discussion - Forever Outdated :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Free day without me having to do stuff. 2morrow will be............ugh!!

So I can share some stuff. My opinion on this whould be ether 50:50 or 45:50 ROB

ROB does not have combos. The closest thing he has to combos is the wall of pain with his Fair. Thats about it. While Peach has combos and can rack them up good on ROB.

RoB can attack you faster from distance than you can do him. That top and his Lazer come out before you finish picking up a turnip and able to move. So you need to be careful when Picking up turnips.

If you can snipe ROB with turnips a few good times, you can make him run out of fuel and he can return. Also people don't know this but once ROB lands from his up B, he has to be grounded or not use it for about 5 seconds before his Up-B is fully charged. So if he UP-Bs and comes back, Knock him out within 5 secs and Try too keep him out. And with Low fuel, he cant really come back. So when off the stage, snipe him and keep him out for as long as you can till his fuel is gone.

To put is simple.........make sure when you kick him out, he stays out

He has a few good and strong kill moves and since Peach is light......yea, thats a problem.

-Upsmash
-Fsmash
-Bair
-Nair

Nair and bair are good spacing moves, and since they back a punch, your gonna have a hard time landing an hit, and if you screw up, your gonna feel the hurt. Your attack are not gonna get throw it.

(but something about his Nair. It starts from the back or ROB and then goes counter-clock wise to hit in front of him. If your have fast reaction time, and your timeing is good, you can hit him out of the Nair.

Your gonna Learn how to fight on the ground. So start working on your ground game boys.You can't Be in the air too much since ROB is one of the characters that can bring you down easy. So if you like going Dair happy and Turnip>Fair happy alot, you are in for a nasty surprise. Rotate both air and ground game. And Make sure Both your air and ground game are equally good to do well here.

Reduce the usage of turnips here. Remember what I said before. You also are gonna have to learn how to not fight with turnips so much. Cause ROB makes it dangerous to pick them up. That top and laser come at you fast. so if you dont know how to fight without limiting your turnips, your gonna have yet more trouble.

ROB has a good pressure game with his titls then the Fairs. Learn how to break free from ROB and not stay to close to him. And then a Dsmash may follow up.

*beware of the all so predictable and obvious Side step to Dsmash. You can just see it comming. As soon as ROB side steps, jump and istant float to a Dair.

His edgeguarding on you is good. He has his Fair, Tops, Lasers (main weapon to keep you out since he can angle it.) Save your jumps and dont burn them so early. Trust me, you will need that jump at the last min. Use F-B and toad (yes toad, I do it alot and it helps bring me back the the stage) Then you still have your jump and can Float back to the stage when you have too. Done right, you will come back from nearly every thrown at you unless you get gimped.

This fight is ether even or ROB has a small advantage. And the only reason I am saying small advantage is cause with all that rob has, he can kill you easier than you cn kill him.

P.O.P.

Smash Cadet
Free day without me having to do stuff. 2morrow will be............ugh!!

So I can share some stuff. My opinion on this whould be ether 50:50 or 45:50 ROB

ROB does not have combos. The closest thing he has to combos is the wall of pain with his Fair. Thats about it. While Peach has combos and can rack them up good on ROB.

RoB can attack you faster from distance than you can do him. That top and his Lazer come out before you finish picking up a turnip and able to move. So you need to be careful when Picking up turnips.

If you can snipe ROB with turnips a few good times, you can make him run out of fuel and he can return. Also people don't know this but once ROB lands from his up B, he has to be grounded or not use it for about 5 seconds before his Up-B is fully charged. So if he UP-Bs and comes back, Knock him out within 5 secs and Try too keep him out. And with Low fuel, he cant really come back. So when off the stage, snipe him and keep him out for as long as you can till his fuel is gone.

To put is simple.........make sure when you kick him out, he stays out

He has a few good and strong kill moves and since Peach is light......yea, thats a problem.

-Upsmash
-Fsmash
-Bair
-Nair

Nair and bair are good spacing moves, and since they back a punch, your gonna have a hard time landing an hit, and if you screw up, your gonna feel the hurt. Your attack are not gonna get throw it.

(but something about his Nair. It starts from the back or ROB and then goes counter-clock wise to hit in front of him. If your have fast reaction time, and your timeing is good, you can hit him out of the Nair.

Your gonna Learn how to fight on the ground. So start working on your ground game boys.You can't Be in the air too much since ROB is one of the characters that can bring you down easy. So if you like going Dair happy and Turnip>Fair happy alot, you are in for a nasty surprise. Rotate both air and ground game. And Make sure Both your air and ground game are equally good to do well here.

Reduce the usage of turnips here. Remember what I said before. You also are gonna have to learn how to not fight with turnips so much. Cause ROB makes it dangerous to pick them up. That top and laser come at you fast. so if you dont know how to fight without limiting your turnips, your gonna have yet more trouble.

ROB has a good pressure game with his titls then the Fairs. Learn how to break free from ROB and not stay to close to him. And then a Dsmash may follow up.

*beware of the all so predictable and obvious Side step to Dsmash. You can just see it comming. As soon as ROB side steps, jump and istant float to a Dair.

His edgeguarding on you is good. He has his Fair, Tops, Lasers (main weapon to keep you out since he can angle it.) Save your jumps and dont burn them so early. Trust me, you will need that jump at the last min. Use F-B and toad (yes toad, I do it alot and it helps bring me back the the stage) Then you still have your jump and can Float back to the stage when you have too. Done right, you will come back from nearly every thrown at you unless you get gimped.

This fight is ether even or ROB has a small advantage. And the only reason I am saying small advantage is cause with all that rob has, he can kill you easier than you cn kill him.
i agree that rob may have a small advantage over peach and/or they could be even. I suggest using moves like Ftilt, Fsmash, Utilt, Usmash, and all ur aerial attacks more and use turnips, dash attacks, and down smashes less. My reason being is that since rob is pretty light, moves like Ftilt, Fsmash, Usmash, and Utilt on the ground are essential to not only killing but putting rob in a difficult position to fight back (and spacing to some degree). Aerial attacks are easy to combo with, build up damage with, and kill with so ur aerial attacks (imo) are ur secret weapon especially against enemies like Rob. I don't recommend dashing, down smashing, or turnips IN EXCESS but doing them to a certain degree is fine as long as u can use them correctly. IMO dashing should overall be used only when u need a little extra distance to hit an enemy(punish them) for landing or having lag etc. Downsmashes should be used as a follow up to a combo, edgeguard(to a small degree), and if the enemy is right next to u(it has little to no charge up time at all). I recommend trying to downsmash the enemy when they are close to u WITH THEIR BACKS TURNED so that they dont sheildgrab u. Everyone knows how to use turnips so ill stop there.

Overall, I think u should watch for Rob's aerial attacks and projectiles and try to use moves (like i mentioned above) to space urself from him as well as kill him and screw up his ability to fight back.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Falco time! I have a lot to say.

I think this match is 60-40 in Falco's favor, honestly. The lasers can combo you into soooo many things, and totally ruin your float approach. If you miss an UP B you can get spiked very easily even through the parasol. He can't chain grab you but he does have gaurantee hits after a down throw, especially a boost smash. It's really easy for him to shine your turnips and glide tossing is the worst idea against him. He waits for it then you get hit by your own turnip from the shine and it stops your sliding approach.

My strategies, other than the chain grab, involve air dodge approaching to avoid the lasers. I air dodge and space myself so he can't set me up for a hit after air dodging the lasers. Short hop air dodge. Works well, then I shield then I land to avoid any other lasers when I land. But yeah, I use a lot of n-air and down air to mess up his own high priority ground attacks. My main strategies against Falco revolve around an edgeguarding trick I recently learned:

Throw turnip (space and time it) so Falco CANNOT forward B onto the ledge without hitting it
-Right after you throw it charge an up smash (preferabbly facing backwards for easier sweetspot) If he forward B's onto the stage you WILL hit him unless he canceled it. This kills him as early as 85% if you get that sweetspot which you often will!!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Since Falco can Dair meteor you, can you use the opening parasol attack before the meteor registers, or not? I'm also wondering how to use Toad here, if at all. Many of Falco's attack are quick, no?

Edrees, you're totally right about the float approach. Not only do lasers hinder you greatly, but you're much more open for a Dair spike or Side B spike. Your edgeguarding trick was very nice, indeed.

And airgemini, thanks for the link to that thread. Makes me think about the Turnip Free Pull. I usually don't use it, but if Peach is crouching at the right height when Falco shoots a Laser, could Peach pull a Turnip, and move forward (The Free Pull) while doing so? I'm going to look a little more into it, and possibly edit this post later if I need to correct myself.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
Ugh... I hate fighting falcos, it seems like he is tailor made to cause you problems. You cant really glide toss and floating in is lazered. Killing him isn't too hard if you can hit him, but it seems hitting him can be nigh impossible (it makes me sad face). Basically falco anniys me and then I die, but sometime I dont. lol Seriously though, Its hard to fight a character that can shut down glide tossing, gliding, and camp all at the same time.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I played some Falco CPUs today just to see what I could learn. I'm going to list what I found out, or something that you can apply sometimes. Some of these may have be situational. If there's a problem with any of them, feel free to correct me.

-When I used Uair on Falco off the stage, it knocked him up (slightly) and to the left (A lot). He was at a fairly high percent, but it's really weird that Uair would hit someone to the left.
-I used Ftilt a lot here for some reason. I'm not sure why. Once I think I was able to hit him with two Ftilts in a row, but he was at relatively low percents and possibly did not DI.
-His Ftilt comes out faster than your FSmash. I used my FSmash before he got his kick out, but his foot hit Peach before she could swing.
-His Reflector is annoying, but since it flys away from him, you can sometimes jump ovr it and land an aerial. Gotta be quick, though. I only managed to do it a few times.
-Out of the three FSmashes, I found the Golf Club to be the most useful here, because of its length and ability to hit from behind. (The Racket can do this as well, but the Golf Club seems easier to hit with both ways. Not Sure if the Frying Pan has a hitbox behind Peach.
-If you have the rare occasion where he uses his UpB, I try and attack him as quickly as I can. His UpB charges a bit before it actually moves forth, so it's possible to hit him with some quick attacks. He was trying to get back up once and I was able to KO him with a Fair.

Should we worry about his Side B shortening, where he can cancel a lot of the moment from his Falco Phantasm by pressing B at the right time? I didn't come across the technique a lot, so I'm not sure if it's a big deal or not.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I'd say that after fighting falcos extensively, it's an even matchup. He can't chain grab you, except for a few guaranteed hits like Edrees said, but even still, it's not that bad.

Edrees nailed a lot of what I was going to say, except he forgot one thing that makes this matchup even.

When he does his broken forward b to recover, do the same. Just bomber right off the stage into falco. You will often, and I do mean often, hit him with your bomber right into his illusion and you will edgeguard him with ease. You can even do it preemptively so he gets hit farther out, making it impossible for him to recover. It ***** Falcos, and I suggest you guys start using it cause it's too good.

Anyway, just focus on not getting lasered and make sure you stay on the offensive and you shouldn't have too much trouble with Falco, because he's not that big of a deal. I'm surprised he's giving you guys trouble.

hova

Smash Champion
falco isn't bad

shield thru lasers, don't get grabbed and his smash are easy to see coming

combos are ridiculous easy and decent percent kills and gimps aren't hard

not a cake walk, but not hard

peach's favor

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Falco is not easy to handed. You can say shield thru lasers, don't get grabbed and his smash are easy to see coming. But you think against Falcos that know what they are doing are gonna let you pull that off? I dont know if you fought D1 Falco with Peach hova, but his Falco is no joke. He can camp you and knows how to fight you in general. So his falco is skilly even in both.

Your air game is really gonna be limited here.You full hop, Falco can too and shoot you down. D1 does this all the time when I had to fight him in tournaments. He is the only Falco I lose too. He will jump at the right height to shoot you down.

Falco is no joke. I dont care if you can go combo happy on him and gimp him. If it was that easy, Falco would not be up there. One thing to say this and that. It's another thing to do it against a highly skilled player. They just wont let you and aren't dumb.

I had a tournament match with D1 last month and I was losing bad. I made the comback, but did not win it. And I noticed something. I noticed his habit he has. Nothing big, but it got me somewhere. But thats about the player so wont help much in general. But D1 was camping me. So What I thought about doing is

- Dont pick up a turnip.

- Don't jump

- Don't Float to him.

I move while on the ground. power shield his lazers and then move close to him. From there, I let D1 react. Why?

- He wont short hop lazer me from that close. And if he does, he will eat a Jab or Ftilt

- he will expect me too attack. So he might sidestep or roll. Then after I bait him to do it, I take it from there. (but if the player catches on, they might just attack you instantly. So it is up to you to figure out how to handle this)

You can pressure Falco better then he can pressure you. Once you pound that shield Falco cant do much when you are close. Only things he can do is sidestep or roll. His shield is just about done. So he cant use it anymore. But Then falco (if he breaks away from you) will resort to camping to get his shield back up. Thats when you start the process all over again.

Falco will really test out your ground game. You will need it. And if its poor, you're in deep trouble. He can't kill all that well. Only moves he has is Dsmash and Fsmash (which is not Fast) Oh and upsmash But It does not kill that well (dont quote me on this, I am assumeing from my experience) And his pressure game is good. Not all that but its decent enough. And while he can't kill well. He can rack up damage. pretty well.

My rules for fighting falco in general:

- Have a good ground game, this is a must.

- Learn to power shield.

- limit the use of turnips. (yes I am serious)

- Don't try to go all Dair happy from distance. That's easy **** for falco

- Don't be agressive unless you're close to him for pressure.

I say Its ether 50-50 or 40-60: Falco. But I am leaning more to 50-50 Cause if both players know thier stuff and are on point, it can go down to the wire.

Villi

Smash Lord
Just approach with air dodges. Falcos work hard to get their short hop double lasers how they do and they're gonna have the same aerial spacing unless they decide to do full hops or silent lasers which aren't so bad to deal with. You can duck under his regular shdl. I'm pretty sure he can shoot you out of a full hop from his short hop, so just air dodge. Air dodge to sidestep, air dodge to crouch, air dodge to shield to dairs out of shields.

You have more control of your spacing than Falco has of his while he's camping you. If he's approaching with them, you can jump between his lasers sometimes, or just space away. He's pretty much in the same spot until he lands, otherwise. If you land in dacus range, you can bait him to do it and shield grab. Otherwise you can get up close and dair ->dsmash through his shield or spot dodge. SHDairs out of shield definitely screw up his spot dodge timing, and your dsmash comes out faster than his. The priority game of your fair vs usmash/bair is kind of hairy, so space yourself well. I hardly float at all in this match unless it's to land a dair combo at 0% or to stall a little before fairing.

He can't chain grab you if you DI away from him, but I think he can still land a dacus before you can do anything. So that's about 40% if you get grabbed. I might try nairing next time, but his dash attack comes out faster than my air dodge. If you do get stuck in a chain grab, avoid the spike by DIing off the stage, not to it.

Lots of slaps, dsmash, and dairs to rack up damage. Turnips every once in a while to bait his reflector. You can shield and punish his reflector if he thinks you're gonna throw it. Get a dair combo in before he can do anything. He's usually camping by the edge, so a fair will kill him at around 100% there. If he jab combos you, a safe bet is he'll use his reflector until you punish it. It's easy enough to shield and attack him during his lag.

Your usmash beats his dair if he challenges it. His Usmash will usually trade with your fair, and it is an ok kill move if he doesn't use it to rack up damage. Enough lasers to the face, and it will probably be fresh enough.

Edit: The reason I don't shield through lasers is because when I do, he stops jumping and starts shooting lasers on the ground, which come out a lot faster and are harder to deal with after getting hit.

Edit2: His dash attack starts on frame 4. Nair probably won't work. Gonna see if I can consistently footstool out of it.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Wow Dark Pch that was amazing. I 101% agree with everything you said. Have you guys played a Falco who constantly reteated and lasered you yet? If falco isn't super campy it becomes not as bad, but when he's campy as hell it's basically the battle that Dark Pch is talking about. Short hop air dodging can only get you so far, it DOES help him set you up, especially if he uses his down b when your air dodge ends, you get punished for it. It's a useful approach but its by no means solves your laser problem issues.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I don't have any experience against Falco because i will never use Peach against Falco. Mario and rob do a lot better against him. But i agree 100% with everything Dark Pch posted.

Villi

Smash Lord
Wow Dark Pch that was amazing. I 101% agree with everything you said. Have you guys played a Falco who constantly reteated and lasered you yet? If falco isn't super campy it becomes not as bad, but when he's campy as hell it's basically the battle that Dark Pch is talking about. Short hop air dodging can only get you so far, it DOES help him set you up, especially if he uses his down b when your air dodge ends, you get punished for it. It's a useful approach but its by no means solves your laser problem issues.
I play such a Falco a few times a week, at least. If you don't land on his downb, you should have enough time to shield and punish it. It's probably his most easily punishable move. I air dodge until I'm just outside of dacus range, sometimes into it if I think I can bait it for a shield grab. If you meant his forwardb, that's easily punishable with an auto-float nair for more damage and knockback than it should ever do to you. I can see how shielding his second laser could work, but he still has the option of just sitting there shooting lasers at you after that.

D

Deleted member

I dunno :/ I don't approach Falco unless I have a turnip. The spacies could reflect that **** back at you in both games, you just gotta know when to do it. Bait the down-b and then turnip-fair.

D

Deleted member

You can also try down-throw to f-smash...

down throw, then walk forward, then f-smash. Works a lot.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
From the Falco boards:

Regarding stages:
Battlefield:
This stage can be difficult if you are not used to being close to your opponent. Characters with high priority (Peach, Luigi, Snake) can make this stage more difficult. Your Upsmash can hit someone standing on the platforms so use that to your advantage. Your CG gets buffed here as well as the stage edges are closer together, meaning that ending spike can be devastating. You may not be able to tell, but you can actually drop down and walljump in order to do an attack.
Jungle Japes:
Welcome to your home. Just like melee this stage is perfect for your Phantasm and especially an imperfect Laser game (Mashing B as soon as you jump). At low percentages Falco can even survive falling into the water on the left side. Beware playing too close to the water as Klaptraps just love to ruin your life, or anyone's life in general. I recommend camping the center and keeping the opponent to the left side with lasers, as one laser hit+mistake=death on that side. The ceiling here is laughably high, so unless they are really high damage try for a different kill other than Upsmash.
Gneral matchup (a little vague):
Peach: 6:4
Peach is now a different story from that of melee. No more Dsmash sorrow, but she does still have a very strong farir and the annoying ability to float. All her aerials can be canceled into other moves such as the jab combo and d-tilt. Peach's will usually save their upsmash for the kill, but their fair and fsmash can still get the job done. The chaingrab does not work on a peach that DI's.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yknow when falco SHDL's the first laser can't hit you. So all you really have to worry about is the 2nd laser, its a waste of time on his part, just approach by running towards him and PS'ing his lasers.

Grab him.
Dair him.
Utilt and Uair him

Don't get hit by lasers.

Thats the matchup.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yknow when falco SHDL's the first laser can't hit you. So all you really have to worry about is the 2nd laser, its a waste of time on his part, just approach by running towards him and PS'ing his lasers.

Grab him.
Dair him.
Utilt and Uair him

Don't get hit by lasers.

Thats the matchup.
What nonsense

Its that easy? I dont ever wanna hear or see you lose to a falco if it takes baby steps to beat a high skilled falco with what you just said here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You guys make it sound like its nothing. Like you can just pull this off so easy against smart people who know thier stuff.

Is this how you people play Peach. All about the combos and tricks to get your wins? Its that simple now? Seriously. What I just read is average material. average players. decent at best. I wanna see you do this so easy to high ranked falcos.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
You guys realize it's not getting hit by lasers that messes you up, it's him controlling the spacing of the mathcup because you have to deal with the laser one form or another. Whether you shield, air dodge, or what, he's the one making you deal with him and he's in control of the spacing of the matchup. Not to mention that you no longer have the ability to float, which you must admit is one of the things that makes Peach good and have the ability to win. She's forfeiting her floating prowess AND the spacing is being controlled by Falco. What exactly does Peach do to Falco to make up for this? Still have yet to see a detailed counter arguement to the highly detailed explanation Dark Peach has given.

Dark : No need to take it personally lol, their just giving their take on it. You don't need to get that upset about it.

Niko, you realize he can quite easily boost grab you if you rely on powershielding his lasers? double laser -- boost grab. A good falco can do this.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You guys realize it's not getting hit by lasers that messes you up, it's him controlling the spacing of the mathcup because you have to deal with the laser one form or another. Whether you shield, air dodge, or what, he's the one making you deal with him and he's in control of the spacing of the matchup. Not to mention that you no longer have the ability to float, which you must admit is one of the things that makes Peach good and have the ability to win. She's forfeiting her floating prowess AND the spacing is being controlled by Falco. What exactly does Peach do to Falco to make up for this? Still have yet to see a detailed counter arguement to the highly detailed explanation Dark Peach has given.

Dark : No need to take it personally lol, their just giving their take on it. You don't need to get that upset about it.

Niko, you realize he can quite easily boost grab you if you rely on powershielding his lasers? double laser -- boost grab. A good falco can do this.
The thing is, dealing with lasers by PS'ing is probably the most effortless way of getting around the lasers, and the fact that you can interrupt PS with ANY input a frame after you PS opens up so many options for your approach. A SHDL'ing falco is REALLY easy to get around IMO. You don't even need to approach the falco if you don't want to. I dont really feel the falco gains too much control of the stage by lasering because its just so easy to get rid of them via PS. The ability to float is there as soon as he stops lasering, and if he starts while you're floating just air dodge and buffer roll and end the roll with a buffered shield, then you are back in your starting position of PS'ing the lasers.

That covers SHDL spam, so now for approaches.

If the falco is using SHDL to approach you and get close you have lots of options which include:

Roll behind him as soon as he sh's the first laser and dash grab him upon landing
PS laser in dash grab
PS laser into d tilt
PS laser into insta float dair > follow up

List goes on, get creative with it. PS'ing instantly makes you faster than falco because you can interrupt the PS so quickly into any action. Not to mention if you have been experimenting with the buffer things can get REALLY interesting.

/opinion

Dark.Pch can you please **** off? You make it seem as if I'm trying to be arrogant and make everything seem really easy. I play good falco's a lot just like you do, through my experience I find this is working for me, so I'm going to share it in the discussion thread where it belongs. Stop breathing down my throat because you're grinding my gears. Like, you have a problem with me having confidence in myself as well as actually playing well. Give it up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch can you please **** off? You make it seem as if I'm trying to be arrogant and make everything seem really easy. I play good falco's a lot just like you do, through my experience I find this is working for me, so I'm going to share it in the discussion thread where it belongs. Stop breathing down my throat because you're grinding my gears. Like, you have a problem with me having confidence in myself as well as actually playing well. Give it up.
All i said was what you said was nonsense. I dont care how much condifence you have. The way you explain how the match up goes in that post I quoted.......was nonsense. Its not that simple boy. You can take that as you want it. But giving weak points like that to win a match up is nonsense.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
For a moment there I actualy thought we could have a drama free-topic on the peach forums.

There isn't a counter arguement to what dark pch wrote because no one is arguing with him. Falco is all about your ground game and you have to be more creative approaching him than most other characters. That's a very very brief summary of what was said and I have yet to see anyone argue against.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its very apparent that you're a brawl scrub and have no idea at all what you're talking about.
Keep the drama out of here ok? If you got a problem with me, Send me a PM, or instant message me. But dont bring it in here to defend your kind and start trouble and drama. Not what this thread is for.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Its not drama regarding you. Its regarding how completely wrong you were there. Which would be catagorized under topic discussion.

I agree with what everybody else is saying about falco. I don't see why people listen to you.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Dark.Pch you really should take your own advice ;) You do realize you started this drama, and pretty much always instigate everything I say? I posted exactly what this thread asked for, match-up discussion, but since I'm wrong I might as well not bother, since you're just so much better than I am and are just that much more knowledgeable than me.

Top Bottom