• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
^e doen't main Peach anymore, iirc he went to Marth. No Peach, no win!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Nicole!!!!!!!!

I love seeing Peaches and girls performing well <3

:052:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I went to Marth like Yaaay said; basically working my way back up from the bottom and learning more about the character and all of his matchups, haha.

But yeah, Nicole definitely gave you all and this character the life she needed with that incredible performance on Sunday. I was glued to my chair just watching in awe at how hard she was ****** my boy Infern (someone who I could never figure out how to fight since his playstyle is so weird), and Logic for that matter (MAN that was enjoyable!). I was a little concerned with how she would handle Krystedez's high level Pit but with a little bomb/stich luck and the ability to capitalize on the momentum she got after flustering him in the beginning of the match, she managed to pull through with another one of her solid sweeps.

@ Nicole- Just remember what I told you if you want to contain that pesky ledgecamping of his a little more. Stand at just the right distance for a regular tossed turnip to barely graze the ledge and keep chucking them at him, simply shield his arrow shot if he manages to escape a turnip's trajectory in time to shoot, and just keep resetting the situation until he decides to finally get back on stage. That way you can prevent some of that free arrow damage he managed to get on you (like 40% worth or so). The same tactic can work on Yoshi as well, just time a turnip toss at the exact same time he regrabs the ledge and it should either A. collide with the egg shortly after he shoots it or B. hit him before he can even release it. I hope this helps, otherwise you played the Pit matchup beautifully onstage for the most part. :3

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
King Beef!!!

Special note to you friend. How the HELL did you think you were going to get anywhere with Marth if you didn't get your A game first? I practiced and practiced before I got Pit tournament-viable, now granted you might not have friends or smashfests nearby often, but... I think you can still pull Marth out mid matches while using Peach during tournaments and pools. That's how I got my Pit's matchup experience and fire going (as in, the fire that burns within you when playing a super important match)...

If you want to go all marth and start from bottom up, you're going to lose important sets that could otherwise be defeated by your peach in a prompt 2-1 after losing with marth. Or a better position to hold would be going peach first game and THEN going marth, that way you have the advantageous part in case you lose game 2, with BOTH characters!

Just a tip from one double mainer to another. Please don't drop Peach, bro.

And I agree that Nicole did well playing the matchup on FD. I think the stage doesn't help Pit as much now though, now that I think about it. Her turnips have more places to go without platforms in the way, and Pit has trouble killing as is, I think SV or BF would have been better now that I think about it haha! Great games to you Nicole. I hope you plan on maining bobomb, because that's the only way you're going to beat me next time now that I got your style figured out in that matchup! Plus you improved SO much. >=) Can't wait til we meet again.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
King Beef!!!

Special note to you friend. How the HELL did you think you were going to get anywhere with Marth if you didn't get your A game first? I practiced and practiced before I got Pit tournament-viable, now granted you might not have friends or smashfests nearby often, but... I think you can still pull Marth out mid matches while using Peach during tournaments and pools. That's how I got my Pit's matchup experience and fire going (as in, the fire that burns within you when playing a super important match)...

If you want to go all marth and start from bottom up, you're going to lose important sets that could otherwise be defeated by your peach in a prompt 2-1 after losing with marth. Or a better position to hold would be going peach first game and THEN going marth, that way you have the advantageous part in case you lose game 2, with BOTH characters!

Just a tip from one double mainer to another. Please don't drop Peach, bro.

And I agree that Nicole did well playing the matchup on FD. I think the stage doesn't help Pit as much now though, now that I think about it. Her turnips have more places to go without platforms in the way, and Pit has trouble killing as is, I think SV or BF would have been better now that I think about it haha! Great games to you Nicole. I hope you plan on maining bobomb, because that's the only way you're going to beat me next time now that I got your style figured out in that matchup! Plus you improved SO much. >=) Can't wait til we meet again.
No worries my friend. The ridiculous character that has consistently filtered me out of bracket is now finally gone. I can now safely co-main Marth and Peach like I've always wanted. They both cover the matchups that I'd rather not play with the other beautifully. :)

Nicole

Smash Champion
im gonna miss ol' mk

we had some good times lol, except for in doubles...**** that noise

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Nicole I'd just like to say how utterly disappointed I am with you
Not only is your placement not in double digits, it's not even got a 3 or 7 in it. You didn't even use another character which is just selfish
I get it, you like to make people look bad by doing well but this is just appauling. You are just terrible.
You're an embarrassment to the Peach boards.
You're an embarrassment to yourself

nahjk super well done

Also wtf MK is banned???? I lose internet and miss out on this????

wooooooot

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm curious as to what the new tier list with Meta Knight will look like? Well...a lot of questions will definitely be asked as to what will be what in terms with Meta Knight being around. Well I could possibly make it to some California events if we get any and see what happens. Although I can't say I wouldn't see Meta Knight at all anymore completely 2012.

Nicole

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13496576&highlight=nicole#post13496576

9th out of 64.

fk this region, snakes and falcos everywhere, my two worst matchups. also i lost to snake and falco. i probably should have practiced at some point before this tournament, cause i didnt, and i didnt play that great.

i might not have any good placings for a little while until i get better at snake/falco (or both).

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
what you really need is your siis6 vids.

never hurts to look to see what you do when at your absolute, undisputed best, according to when I talked to Mike and Tyrant about it coz I didn't see the stream.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
what you really need is your siis6 vids.

never hurts to look to see what you do when at your absolute, undisputed best, according to when I talked to Mike and Tyrant about it coz I didn't see the stream.
^THIS!!

Omg! I would love to see footage of that. Seriously.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I went to a tournament yesterday. It was mad fun. But alot of setbacks happened and with that happening and having to leave early I think I got 8th or 7th place and got 30 dollars. 2link will tell you all about it. I feel like I upgraded abit at this tournament.

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Its not that I want to I just don't have a working computer. Anyone know how hard it is to update this by phone? There is quite alot of data. I asked 2link 2 update for me today.

:phone:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

Shoryuken!!!
Tucson, AZ
October 1st, 2011
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311975

3rd out of 27

1. Darklink ($140.40) :snake: :marth:
2. KiraFlax ($70.20) :pit: :rob:
3. SillyKyle ($27) :peach:
4. DarkShifter ($18.90) :metaknight:
5. Yummy ($13.50) :snake:
5. Moo :falco: :metaknight:
7. Anjila :lucario:
7. Jane :olimar:

I keep losing to Kira. FML.

At least I manage to bring him to last game, last stock every time in Loser's Finals. I just need to keep the momentum and focus. His Pit is easier for me than his ROB since ROB is a fat ****er. I will get him next time.

I'm inspired by Nicole's performance and I need to step up my game.

<3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
went to e4h: champion.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12401

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313119

i got 13th outta 50. it says 44 in pools, but 6 players (Terry, Havok, Tyrant, TKD, FOW, Mike) didn't have to do pools. in bracket i lost to brian h's olimar and to FOW.

in pools i only lost to vicegrip, i was using snake but he was playing so good today that he prob would've beat my peach anyway, who knows. both games were close. beat x again, in pools though. 2-1. i banned fd and had to fight him on yoshi's lol, fail.

anyway i did alright. ankoku was there! ya'll will get to c brian h and fow beat me since i played those on ankoku's recording set-up. also have a set vs lycan's marth.

yep.

cool tourney but really late start and slowly run. fun though. draaaaaaaaaaiinning though.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Psycho Crusher
11/5/11
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313824
1st out of 12
1. Silly Kyle ($52) :peach:
2. Darklink ($26) :metaknight: :falco: :marth: :dedede: :snake:
3. K9 ($12) :falco:
4. Yoshiken ($7) :yoshi2:
5. Stevo :mario2: :dk2:
5. Yummy :snake:
7. Kiraflax :pit: :rob:
7. TommyDerMeister :snake:

NYTE Lyte 2
11/19/11
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314552
1st out of 17
1: KiraFlax ($76.50) :pit: :rob:
1: Silly Kyle ($76.50) :peach:
3: K9 ($17.00) :falco:
4: DarkShifter :metaknight:
5: Yummy :snake:
5: Stevo :mario2: :dk2:
7: Jane :olimar:
7: TommyDerMiester :snake:

-------------------------------------

I have a few things I want to say.

First and foremost:

GO PEACH!!!!! :peach: :peach: :peach:

The rest will come later when I get some vids and stuff to talk about.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Psycho Crusher
11/5/11
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313824
1st out of 12
1. Silly Kyle ($52) :peach:
2. Darklink ($26) :metaknight: :falco: :marth: :dedede: :snake:
3. K9 ($12) :falco:
4. Yoshiken ($7) :yoshi2:
5. Stevo :mario2: :dk2:
5. Yummy :snake:
7. Kiraflax :pit: :rob:
7. TommyDerMeister :snake:

NYTE Lyte 2
11/19/11
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314552
1st out of 17
1: KiraFlax ($76.50) :pit: :rob:
1: Silly Kyle ($76.50) :peach:
3: K9 ($17.00) :falco:
4: DarkShifter :metaknight:
5: Yummy :snake:
5: Stevo :mario2: :dk2:
7: Jane :olimar:
7: TommyDerMiester :snake:

-------------------------------------

I have a few things I want to say.

First and foremost:

GO PEACH!!!!! :peach: :peach: :peach:

The rest will come later when I get some vids and stuff to talk about.
As always, good **** Kyle.

:peach:

Top Bottom