• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
yeah, add mid tier but in a different font or color and u shud say it's mid tier.

also here are the links w/ complete results for my last 2 tournaments.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12412 <--- prime time gaming. that's 5th outta 17, not 16

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12527 <--- E4H Glacia that was 5th outta 27 (23 in pools + the top 4 ppl in the circuit that are exempt from pools so tyrant mike havok terry)

and i have a tournament tomorrow, should be fun, it's definitely gonna be hard, we'll see how that goes.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What happened to that Illmatic guy? I read that he was pretty good, but I haven't seen any results from him in a while.

This Razamakamikaze guy seems pretty cool though.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
got 4th today outta maybe 24-25 ppl. results will be up later in the week prob but i did get revenge on jebus in losers bracket and also on terry this time (his fox/oli).

chill (in pools) and mike (in losers) beat me again though, the mike set was saved and shud be up sometime i hope.

i also lost to cbeef (ddd) in round 1 winners. went to game 3 but he got me, that mu is hard haha.

i also used pch one round vs pitbull's lucario in losers but i lost a close one and had to beat him w/ fox and ness and in pools i just didn't bother w/ peach at all and beat him w/ fox/falco.

all the hard mus for me ***** me today (mk/ddd/lucario).

i'll post more detailed results when they come though.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
got 4th today outta maybe 24-25 ppl. results will be up later in the week prob but i did get revenge on jebus in losers bracket and also on terry this time (his fox/oli).

chill (in pools) and mike (in losers) beat me again though, the mike set was saved and shud be up sometime i hope.

i also lost to cbeef (ddd) in round 1 winners. went to game 3 but he got me, that mu is hard haha.

i also used pch one round vs pitbull's lucario in losers but i lost a close one and had to beat him w/ fox and ness and in pools i just didn't bother w/ peach at all and beat him w/ fox/falco.

all the hard mus for me ***** me today (mk/ddd/lucario).

i'll post more detailed results when they come though.

<3 <3 <3
I was at a Melee tournament yesterday. It was fun

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Arizona Power Ranking Decision 6
Mesa, AZ
9/10/11
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13336599

2nd out of 26

1) KiraFlax :pit: :rob:
2) Silly Kyle :peach:
3) DarkShifter :metaknight:
4) Darklink :metaknight:
5) Moononite :metaknight: :falco:
5) Jard :metaknight:
7) GV7 :rob: :lucario:
7) Yoshiken :yoshi2:

This tourney was crazy!

First off, loser's bracket became stacked early on when Darklink was eliminated by Nicknyte. Darklink was using other characters and ****ing around, and he lost in a close set from Luigi's Up+B.

I lost to Kira 0-2 in Winner's Semis. Wasn't playing my best...

I beat Darklink 2-1 in Loser's Semis. This set was intense and hype as ****!!! It's super important to win the first match against a Metaknight player. I finally beat him when it mattered and this was one of his worst performances in AZ over the period of 2 1/2 years. Feels good, man!!

I beat DarkShifter 3-2 in Loser's Finals. He improved a lot from last time I played him since he's been playing with Kira a lot lately. He beat me 2-1 in pools. He seriously tornado'd like 100 times against me at this tournament. I was really frustrated, but once I moved past that mental block, I clawed my way back to victory.

I lost to Kira 2-3 in Grand Finals. I was up 2-0 and was about to win the set 3-0, but Kira outlasted me in the 3rd match. He had like 170% and I couldn't land the kill to take Grand Finals to a second set. He had the momentum from that point on and beat me in 3 straight games. Overall, I was happy with how I did, but I felt like I could have won the tournament. It was like 11:30 by the time the tournament was over.

Give me a couple more months y'all and you will see more dominance in my performance.

GO PEACH!!

:peach:

<3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
excellent kyle.

ok so can someone put these results in that one thread?

ankoku's one i think where all the top 8 finishes count towards tier list stuff or char rankings?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
OMG
I do not look like him. Idk why people say that, it's because I'm white and we have the same eye color. People are racist....thinking all white people look alike...
(don't make me post pics :/)

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah guys you know saying that kass looks anything like m2k is a HUGE insult right?

anyway i got 5/21 today...which wasnt that great. i'll link it when the results are up. i totally should have beaten hylian but some shenanigans happened. i beat his ic's at least.

i also lost to hades blade. **** yoshi. i dont understand him and i dont want to have to. he is a silly character than no one should play. but i wasnt that mad to lose to hades...yoshi is just dumb. hes a nice kid.

me and hylian got 2nd in doubles tho so that paid for the cost of the entire tournament (plus mcdonalds!) so it was a pretty good time overall.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13372877#post13372877
^the link!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yoshi is so goddamn free, Red! Don't lose to that piece of **** character. D:

- Reverse glidetoss against all of his approaches (his bair as he's landing, dashgrab, dash attack, everything).

- Perfect powershield timing on his eggs (essential so that he doesn't get his stupid free amounts of damage from them like I see other people receive way more than they should).

- Align yourself to where your turnips just barely go over the ledge when he's on it and continuously toss them/powershield eggs that he sneaks through your tosses.

- Be ready to space an aerial or pivot f-smash/retreating sh fair/toad if he manages to get past the turnip pindown on the ledge, or rinse and repeat with a reverse glide toss if you still have a turnip in hand.

- Avoid his uair traps when you're above him by moving her body out of the way with bair (trust me on that, Polt couldn't hit me with uair for ****); airdodging should be a last resort, and don't attempt any clashes with dair...just horizontally RETREAT and reset your positioning as quickly as possible (watch for u-smash/dash attack/grab attempts as you're landing).

- If he shields...pressure the absolute **** out of it relentlessly to remind him of how ****ty it is. Sh dair over him, get behind him, and into a floating bair or land to grab is a favorite of mine. Or you could just pester/follw him with floating dair since he's one of the few characters that are susceptible to the age-old tactic, he really can't do **** about it since his OoS game is non-existent.

- Don't approach him too much if you establish a solid lead early on. I know that's a universal thing to abide by in this game, but it is especially potent in this matchup since he doesn't have very many reliable ways to approach while Peach has a decent defensive game. He has a lot of inherent openings in his game since he's a very pattern-oriented character, and Peach is one of the better characters at exploiting those openings. Remember that and you're golden.

- Counterpick Battlefield or FD, but primarily Battlefield since it makes the turnip/ledge pindown strategy that much more potent. Just pretend you're Falco standing under there.

BADA BING - BADA BOOM! ***** Yoshi a la mode.

If you need any further help, I'll pull a random good Yoshi over to a TV at SiiS6 and money match them so I can give you a visual demonstration of the matchup to go along with the tips, then have you play that person right after me (friendlies or a mm, it matters not) if you'd like. Just let me know.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Omg, Yoshi is free, Nicole!! I beat HadesBlade not too long ago when he came down to AZ for a couple of tournaments before going back to the Indiana.

We can chat later and I can give you advice. <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
OMG Nicoel?!?!![ioasudf8we90r8 YOSHI?!?!

FREE

Na, but really though - it's not that big of a deal, just do what KB said.

z00ted

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo^^^^ we about to have sum juicy gosssssipppp

i no lose to yoshis

Nicole

Smash Champion
heh well thanks. usually i try to get him to get ***** in his shiled but hades doesnt actually shield very much...i think he knows!

i took him to brinstar as my cp which worked really well, but idk...yoshi is hard lol. thanks for the unexpected tips though, and i wouldnt mind watching you play against a good one (like hades lol) at siis kb.

i hate weird characters! plus if i dont know the matchup i generally get owned haha, and hades knows it well from all the silly kyle experience he has. there is typically a yoshi in each region that's pretty fkn good though, so i should probably learn this one better...stupid...****ing...yoshi lol

z00ted

yoshi is weird... i hate his upsmash sooooo much

pretty sure it's like +1 for us, though

Nordal

Smash Lord
It's definitely Peach's advantage. I used to skin yoshies (aka burntsocks offline and any wifi yoshies) back in 09.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I always find myself here when I name search after playing a peach in tourney :p

KB I'll mm at siis. :p Need a rematch since we haven't played in almost a year.

Top Bottom