• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I went Peach in one match yesterday and got two stocked by a Pit that I always beat. Lolololol

I had to put on the mask and wings to beat him. He threw his controller down and started stomping on it repeatedly. Lulz were had. xD

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
No it still works, and it's the same controller that has been taking abuse since 09. Wtf do the Japanese make these white ones out of? Haha

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
dude, the white ones.....

I HATE PLAYING WITH THEM

feels like im holding a fat woman :'(

Zwarm

Smash Hero
17th out of 41 entrants at Don't Blink, Don't Care 4. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13105957#post13105957

For whatever reason it says I went :rob:/:peach:, but I only used Peach in bracket. I used ROB and Zero Suit in pools because I can autopilot with them and still do well, unlike Peach, where I just run into stupid **** and die. I used Peach in every pools match I knew I would have trouble with, though. At this tournament I realized I know everything ROB is going to do, but I have no idea how to stop it, so I lost to one first round. And Olimar is annoying when he has 5 purple Pikmin game 1, and 4 game 2. I need to learn more about the MU, like killing purples, because they would not die, and it ended up costing me the set in the end.

Oh well, finally made it out of pools for once, so I'm happy with how I did. I also had a lot of people telling me my Peach has gotten so much better, which I'm really happy about.

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Was gonna post WATO 15 really quick but too much work on iPhone. Will post it later.
But Kyon -8 or 9 I think
Goofball and Hiroi both 17th
Out of 40 something I think. Sorry. I'm so tired...
///_-

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I got 5th last night~ pretty happy.

It was kinda stacked too even with Fatal and one or two other NE tops names absent from the results.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I got 5th last night~ pretty happy.

It was kinda stacked too even with Fatal and one or two other NE tops names absent from the results.
You wanna give me dah results boo boo?

New announcement.

Due to the recent things going on in our community about MK may being banned. All tournaments that have him banned will have ":metaknight: Banned" At the end of your result. However if times passes and MK doesnt get banned all together I'll just delete those results and make a new announcement. Is everyone ok with this? If its a bad idea I'll just delete it all together now lol

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
good idea.

oh and i got 5th at some tourney on sat. 5th outta 16, there were pools. lost to chill, a socal mk in pools w/ my snake getting ef'd up on RC round 2, lost to tearbear's snake last hit last game, first game he used lucas.

in bracket lost to tearbear's snake and fox, lost to tyrant's mk, both games last stock mid-ish percent.

i'll post the result when they're uploaded.

beat some ppl, beat paper's gdubz, beat BAM's sonic twice, he's gotten much better haha.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
gotta be more consistent w/ stuff. especially dealing w/ the 13949453494 dif styles of MK and just random mus. terry using fox threw me off and i got ***** but i just gotta keep in mind how to play certain mus that are kinda hard.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
gotta be more consistent w/ stuff. especially dealing w/ the 13949453494 dif styles of MK and just random mus. terry using fox threw me off and i got ***** but i just gotta keep in mind how to play certain mus that are kinda hard.
Yeah It is abit crazy to remember everything. I just try to use stage selection as time to remember what to do.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12527

results will be up eventually.

5th outta 26 it was on 8/27/11

E4H: Glacia

in pools beat like 6 ppl, lost 2-0 to Jebus' diddy. Game 1 was super close, game 2 I tried brinstar but got timed out, now I know not to do that again, I saved the set lol. Oh, I also lost game 2 to this one Samus main. He was pretty good, he was Asian, looked like Noid, but when I asked about Noid he didn't know who he was lol. Anyway round 3 I just hard countered him w/fox for a 3 stock. I also played Phoenix's sonic again and 2-0'd him and after playing all these SoCal sonics that character just got easier lol.

in bracket Southpaw's TL ***** my Peach on SV so I win last hit game 2 on BF as Fox, and he cp'd brinstar so I won w/ Ness loool, it felt so good.

then I played X, I saved this set too, won 2-1. All games were really close. Game 3 though I was at like 80ish percent so not quite last hit but it was pretty hard.

then I lost 2-1 to Mikehaze. Beat his MK round 1, then his marth 2 stocked me twice on BF, he was just playing really well and being really gay with fair. I got combo'd too much and I gotta rethink how I'm gonna fight him now.

then I lost 2-0 to Terry's fox. Sooooo gay, I gotta learn that mu but that mu is hard, I'll concede that that **** is not 50:50 now haha. I prob have to learn the mu w/ Peach coz he's been using all sorts of characters so I can't really cp him w/ Ness or Wario if he has a good MK/Falco and everything else lol.

so yeah that's what happened.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
No Not Another Zubat!!!
Tucson, AZ
8/27/2011
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309731

1) Darklink :metaknight: :falco: :marth: $114.40
2) Kiraflax :rob: :pit: :metaknight: $57.20
3) Silly Kyle :peach: $22
4) Jard :metaknight: :snake: $15.40
5) Stevo :dk2: :mario2: $11 (fought it out with Tommy instead of splitting)
6) TommyDerMeister :snake:
7) Jane :olimar:
7) DerpDaBerp :ness2: :luigi2:

Gosh, I was doing so well at this tourney. The longer it dragged on, the harder time I had keeping my mental stamina. Overall, I'm pleased with my performance, but I know I can do way better next time.

I beat Kiraflax 2-1 in Winner's Semifinals. The set was recorded and I think you guys are going to like what you see.

In Loser's Finals, I lost to Kiraflax 2-3 in a tight set. It went to last match, last stock, high percent. This was also recorded. I definitely felt like I should have beaten him, but I know what to prepare for next time I face him in September. He showed up to Tucson unannounced! I had no idea he would be here, so I'm ready to brush up on the ROB and Pit matchup. I definitely feel like I'm one of the best Peach players at the matchups.

I almost beat Darklink in Winner's Finals. I'm disappointed I didn't, but Darklink did step up his game in the middle of the match (and by step up his game, I mean abuse Metaknight's moves like tornado and up b). This set was recorded. I was definitely frustrated and lost some of my cool in the middle of the set, but I know how I can work upon this for next time.

I can feel that I'm almost to the next level with Peach. I notice that I'm still getting better, which is a good sign, albeit slower than when I first started getting into the competitive scene seriously.

I want you guys to know that I'm working very hard on making my Peach the best in the nation. Illmatic, you better watch out homeboy!!

<3

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah its very good, there will be some vids of me and him playing up soon so you can judge yourself! he should know the peach MU well cause him and i play aaaallllllll the time but there are a few things he should work on...mostly patience.

Top Bottom