• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Artaclaris

Smash Cadet
I hate playing Lucarios. They normally live pretty high and at that point are very difficult to hit with the huge aura. As has been said, I find if I can get that first one its a much easier win. If I die first I am toast.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I hate playing Lucarios. They normally live pretty high and at that point are very difficult to hit with the huge aura. As has been said, I find if I can get that first one its a much easier win. If I die first I am toast.
If you play the MU right, if he dies first, he is toast too. Really annoying MU in that respect.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Hmm. Ok, Guess I'll squash the beef I had with you then.

Then you honestly don't know me too well. Last tourny atomsk Beat me. I said nothing of it. Same with the dabuz in losers. Took the loses and dipped back to playing friendlies.

Also, I told a few people that they are the better man and player for beating me if I get nervous or choke. They don't and took advantage of that like a smart player. They kept their head in the game. So I did not deserve to win. I Beat PatG in bracket and you know what I told him? "I think you sandbagged on me and I should have not won that set" I think he is a better player than me. And with the mindset I had after pools, I don't think I should have gotten thirds seed or even beat PatG. Felt like luck. He told me so many times he did not and that I out played him. I still don't believe that.

So Do me a favor. Before you start dishing out crap around here to try and show off then have a group of idiots join in to be one with the crowd, get your facts straight. And keep me out of your mouth. And this is actually me posting calmly to you. I really don't have a problem with you. Don't make me start too.

Thanks.

You're ********. The fact is when you post abput it you say "oh i choked, played bad" thats what im reading and getting my facts from the.crap i said is what you post.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
You're going to be beating Lucario to 160% and killing him with a move you specifically kept fresh. Probably fair, which is surprisingly easy to hit him with. You can punish baited usmashes and fairs with it if you learn the spacing.

Peach's second jump is one of the most fabulous tools in the game with him.
This

Spacing Lucario is allllll about Peach's second jump. Don't be Illmatic and waste it every time you float. :awesome:
Hypocrite

:ibwc:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

You're ********. The fact is when you post abput it you say "oh i choked, played bad" thats what im reading and getting my facts from the.crap i said is what you post.
And your an idiot. You don't watch my games nor know how I freeze up or play well. And I already explained this to you.

I'm not about to get into a fight with another showtistic moron of the community dealing with me. I grown tired of you people for three years already. I'm just gonna make this simple. You see me in tournaments, don't say hi to me or anything. Treat me as a random srub not worth speaking or playing. I'm adding you on ignore. I don't even wanna see you around. if you truly have balls, you be saying this in my face instead of being all buddy like in person. Sick of you punks.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
25th out of 69 at Brainshock Beta. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306380

Much happier with how I did this time around. I was also really damn lucky. 3 beam swords (I almost never pull them), 4 bombs, and 10ish Saturns. Lots of Stitchfaces too, but I didn't keep count.

Round 1 Winners I lost to Sago's MK 0-2. He told me I did very well, and that he usually destroys Peach, but I was somewhat keeping up with him. That set got recorded, and should be up some time soon, hopefully.

Round 1 Losers I beat Bishup's MK 2-0. He was pretty good, but had some obvious habits that I was able to punish him for and win.

Round 2 Losers was another MK, Leek. I beat him 2-0, but both of our matches were close. I went ROB game 2, because he counterpicked me to Frigate, and I hate that stage as Peach. Game 2 was so close, it was the first transformation, last stock, he killed me off the top with the glide attack out of SL, but the platform raised right as he was about to land on it, so he missed it and died off the bottom before I died off the top.

Round 3 losers was Nom, an Olimar player. I beat him 2-0. Those were also close matches. Game 2 I banned Frigate and he went to Halberd, which I also hate as Peach, so I switched to ROB again.

Round 4 losers was Jayford, who played Falco. Game 1, I barely won, we were both over 150% last stock on Smashville, and I killed him with ftilt. Game 2 on BF, another close as hell match. Both over 160% iirc, I thought I killed him a few times with ftilt, but he kept living, and beat me with a up smash out of shield. Game 3, I brought him to Brinstar thinking it would be bad for Falco, but the stage worked against me. I even got spiked through the middle of the stage through the lava because I airdodged thinking I was gonna hit the ground, but I ended up airdodging all the way through the lava and dying. He 2 stocked me. In hindsight, I should've just gone back to Battlefield game 3, since it was so close there, but whatever. I'm still happy with how I did.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Arizona Power Ranking Decision 5
Phoenix, AZ
7/2/11
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306410

2nd out of 17

1) Darklink :metaknight: :marth: :falco: $92
2) Silly Kyle :peach: $46
3) HadesBlade :dedede: :wario: :yoshi2: :gw: $17
4) K9 :falco: :metaknight: :toonlink: $12
5) Stevo :dk2: :mario2:
5) Rave Remix :toonlink:
7) Ominous :gw:
7) Anjila :lucario:

Fun tournament.

Too bad I was so hyped for this that I couldn't sleep the night before!! x_X

Bracket:
1st Round - I had to play a :pit: player who goes by Prevv. He is pretty good, but still has a way to go. I won 2-0 pretty easily

2nd round - I had to play Anjila's :lucario: . Our set was really close, but I edged her out and won 2-0. I really, really need help with the Lucario matchup. I have this set recorded.

3rd round - I had to play K9's :falco: . This matchup is annoying but I think I have a grasp on what to do and I am learning more and more every time we meet up. This set was recorded.

4th round - Winner's Finals. I lost to Darklink 1-3. **** :metaknight: - Set recorded

Loser's Finals - I played HadesBlade. He doesn't like going :yoshi: against my :peach: since I'm kinda good at the matchup. He also wanted to try out his other characters. He used :dedede: on me and :gw: on his Brinstar counterpick. I won 3-0. Set was recorded.

Grand Finals - I guess Darklink wanted to try other characters on me. He used :marth: two matches, and I beat him both times. He then used :falco: and beat me 1 stock. Then I CP'd Frigate and he switched to MK. I won this set 3-1. Set was recorded.

Then in our last set, he went all MK. He won 3-1. Also recorded.

I really need help on the :metaknight: and :lucario: matchup. Some tips on the :falco: matchup would be nice too. Also :dk2: for the future as well.

Definitely not my best performance, but I did some kewl stuff and had lots of fun. Hopefully I will be more rested next time.

Anywho, GENESIS 2 IS NEXT!!! Time to prepare to curbstomp some hoes

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Prevv mains Pikachu, but he didn't want to play against a peach with him. I guess the matchup is bad for Pika.

gantrain05

Smash Master
25th out of 69 at Brainshock Beta. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306380

Much happier with how I did this time around. I was also really damn lucky. 3 beam swords (I almost never pull them), 4 bombs, and 10ish Saturns. Lots of Stitchfaces too, but I didn't keep count.

Round 1 Winners I lost to Sago's MK 0-2. He told me I did very well, and that he usually destroys Peach, but I was somewhat keeping up with him. That set got recorded, and should be up some time soon, hopefully.

Round 1 Losers I beat Bishup's MK 2-0. He was pretty good, but had some obvious habits that I was able to punish him for and win.

Round 2 Losers was another MK, Leek. I beat him 2-0, but both of our matches were close. I went ROB game 2, because he counterpicked me to Frigate, and I hate that stage as Peach. Game 2 was so close, it was the first transformation, last stock, he killed me off the top with the glide attack out of SL, but the platform raised right as he was about to land on it, so he missed it and died off the bottom before I died off the top.

Round 3 losers was Nom, an Olimar player. I beat him 2-0. Those were also close matches. Game 2 I banned Frigate and he went to Halberd, which I also hate as Peach, so I switched to ROB again.

Round 4 losers was Jayford, who played Falco. Game 1, I barely won, we were both over 150% last stock on Smashville, and I killed him with ftilt. Game 2 on BF, another close as hell match. Both over 160% iirc, I thought I killed him a few times with ftilt, but he kept living, and beat me with a up smash out of shield. Game 3, I brought him to Brinstar thinking it would be bad for Falco, but the stage worked against me. I even got spiked through the middle of the stage through the lava because I airdodged thinking I was gonna hit the ground, but I ended up airdodging all the way through the lava and dying. He 2 stocked me. In hindsight, I should've just gone back to Battlefield game 3, since it was so close there, but whatever. I'm still happy with how I did.
ooh so YOU were the other peach there, i also placed 25th there, which isn't bad considering i haven't even touched a GC controller in 6 months, i think nicole got 17th, and if i would have won i would have had to play her lol.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh yeah. I saw another Peach there too. Did you play Oro and Kirk in doubles?

If I won I would have had to play Pierce. :(

Late edit: Thanks Ill! And good **** Kyle! Keep it up. :)

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
And your an idiot. You don't watch my games nor know how I freeze up or play well. And I already explained this to you.

I'm not about to get into a fight with another showtistic moron of the community dealing with me. I grown tired of you people for three years already. I'm just gonna make this simple. You see me in tournaments, don't say hi to me or anything. Treat me as a random srub not worth speaking or playing. I'm adding you on ignore. I don't even wanna see you around. if you truly have balls, you be saying this in my face instead of being all buddy like in person. Sick of you punks.
You don't have me on ignore lol.

And how you gonna tell me what i do I played and beat you in a mm i think i know how you play? i watch alot of peach players. You're calling me an idiot because of things that you posted? I'm not around you at tournaments i see what you post online.

and the "to your face thing" I've only met you once and moron you act like i can just fly to ny tournaments anytime i wish. and ill say it to your face at apex. I'm sick of you mr threaten everyone online but run outside after you lose offline peach.

O

L

the drama tho

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh, 3x I remember you saying you were interested in learning the character after meeting with Dark at Pray and Trade(I think it was that). You up for it? x3

:rosalina:

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Oh, 3x I remember you saying you were interested in learning the character after meeting with Dark at Pray and Trade(I think it was that). You up for it? x3

:rosalina:
Well, I'm interested in getting better with her. I don't know if 'learning' was the right word to choose lol. Dark Peach definitely pushed on this surge of determination I'm feeling though lol.

I'm up for it all. :D

Yea if 3x shows potential and dedication please teach him how to turn into a pro peach!

:phone:
There you go with the dedication thing again lol. No need to be euphemistic in tone-- I get it. You don't wanna spend time training with me and have me dip like last time xD.

I got dis.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
E4J: Champion, July 9 2011, 17th outta 45

i did alright. got revenge on fierce in pools, had to play lancestern again lmao so i used mk and fox. lost to FOW in pools, lost to awex in winner's bracket, lost to FOW in losers.

stacked tourney and i got to pick up some really good stuff from playing FOW and from training w/ Anuar last night. I think Ima beast Genesis, it's gonna be tight.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
basically me getting to bracket would've come down to me being clutch.

rd 2 pools i had dekar left to so i cud make it out. last stock 100 percent was on me, he had 0. i brought it back, hit him w/ like a usmash at like 90ish and he lived, hit him w/ fairs at 130 and 140, fresh bair at 150ish and he lived while i was at like 240. 15 sec left, he's offstage, i run off and nair, i miss, i get edgehogged and didn't make it out but it was sooooo fun and my 2nd pool was so hard.

first pool i played so bad, i lost to like trela and ven's zelda. 2nd pool i played beast, got ***** by fow again, got 2-0'd by shaky but both games were close and he had rly unfair di last stock. like di'ing my fresh fair at 140ish lool. so clutch though. i beat stealth raptor and jeepy sol 2-1. then dekar.

jeepy made it out in 3rd coz of better record even though me him and dekar 3-way tied in sets. i wish it was head-to-head so we'd all have to play tie-breakers that i'm almost positive i would've beasted.

oh well, good times haha. im in toronto now so ima be back to the scene in a month in a half or so.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Congrats Dark, Congrats ill ( thought you would beat Smoom normally haha), congrats kyon.

You know i think it's all the work you guys, Kyle and Nicole have been doing that Peach went up in the tier list

stingers

Smash Obsessed
The King's Moot (7-23-11)
2nd out of 15
I didnt play all peach, but mostly her. I used some diddy and rob (and mk 1 match =[)

Top Bottom