• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
like everyone was saying faster run speed and better grab range, also i know u r keeping the brawl up-tilt which is nice. I hope u r also keeping the brawl toad b/c hes slightly less useless. idk which f-tilt is better but i think the brawl one is b/c its got very good range so keep whichever one is better (its not like ether f-tilt is really that good). idk how other peachs would feel about this but maybe have f-smash have a order so u know whats coming.

But the main thing is faster running speed that alone would make me happy

Wake

Smash Master
Well thanks for the ideas. Wake, I hope to see you at the next smash minnesota. We should actually play this time. D:
If we don't play in bracket, I will hunt you down so we can play friendlies!

like everyone was saying faster run speed and better grab range, also i know u r keeping the brawl up-tilt which is nice. I hope u r also keeping the brawl toad b/c hes slightly less useless. idk which f-tilt is better but i think the brawl one is b/c its got very good range so keep whichever one is better (its not like ether f-tilt is really that good). idk how other peachs would feel about this but maybe have f-smash have a order so u know whats coming.

But the main thing is faster running speed that alone would make me happy
Oh yeah, I like the f-smash idea too.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Fsmash currently goes in a specific order and you can also choose which one you want by tilting up or down. Toad is also made better from melee. Wake, I hope we also play a few friendlies in project m and you use peach. We'll be able to see if these changes from melee for her are good. :p

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Fsmash currently goes in a specific order and you can also choose which one you want by tilting up or down.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!

That's absolutely amazing! Now I HAVE to play P:M!

Well...perhaps my reaction was a bit overdone. But that's still really good.

Wake

Smash Master
Fsmash currently goes in a specific order and you can also choose which one you want by tilting up or down. Toad is also made better from melee. Wake, I hope we also play a few friendlies in project m and you use peach. We'll be able to see if these changes from melee for her are good. :p
Ok I'll use her for a bit... I loooove Wario in P:M though.

Anand

Smash Journeyman
So, since there are three different fsmashes, are you saying that, for example, angling up is the racquet, angling down is the frying pan, and no angling rotates between the three in order? Because then, in this example, it would be impossible to pick the golf club on command (without planning ahead and whiffing some un-angled fsmashes to queue up the golf club).

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
...you've killed me.

Well...could you make them change her fsmash so that tilting it works, anyways? :)

mhenlo

Smash Apprentice
So, since there are three different fsmashes, are you saying that, for example, angling up is the racquet, angling down is the frying pan, and no angling rotates between the three in order? Because then, in this example, it would be impossible to pick the golf club on command (without planning ahead and whiffing some un-angled fsmashes to queue up the golf club).
or normal Fsmash rotates and up and down change it to the previous one or the one after???

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo i plan on going to apex to chill, but atm i dont have a room in the hotel nor do i have freinds going, so anyone know if i will be able to find a room to crash in if i just show up? like do people just let people crash in their hotel room?

Also i am going to be finding out by tomorrow hopefully if any of my friends r going so we can get a room

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well I know in Brawl Minus the way it functions is angled down is the racquet, neutral is the club, up is the frying pan, so if they do something like that it'd probably be similar. Add in the fact that angling smashes is easier with the way Brawl breaks down smash attacks and it's pretty amazing really.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
yo i plan on going to apex to chill, but atm i dont have a room in the hotel nor do i have freinds going, so anyone know if i will be able to find a room to crash in if i just show up? like do people just let people crash in their hotel room?

Also i am going to be finding out by tomorrow hopefully if any of my friends r going so we can get a room
hmm, find out and hit me up. my crew has 3-5 cars going from LI. we're heading down thursday evening with 6 europeans (armada included), macd, hungrybox, and who knows.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
hmm, find out and hit me up. my crew has 3-5 cars going from LI. we're heading down thursday evening with 6 europeans (armada included), macd, hungrybox, and who knows.
hey i am going to apex, is there any room left in any of those cars? Two spots would be the best b/c i have a friend who wants to go as well, and i would prefer to not have to take public transportation. we are willing to chip in for gas and stuff.

edit: my friend who was going to drive decided he didnt want to go :(

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hmmm... If I start now I might be able to bike to Apex.

Oh right that wasn't the problem lol.

MacD

Banned via Administration
granted i just got to nor cal where it's gonna be colder

but WHO CARES when you can just sit inside and play league and/or OoT since i never beat it

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
i love wearing shorts. i really want to come bakc to socal. i felt os buthc cming form az to cali. merrry christmas everyone@, <3 <3 <3

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Figured I might as well mention this here.

So I came out to my Dad today.

He was chill with it, which is pretty surprising.

But then again I've never really been able to predict his reactions to anything.

Best Christmas present ever.

Top Bottom