• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration
i got silly putty, a bluetooth, a book called predictably irrational or something, a new headset, and 150 in cash

bluetooth is getting returned though so yea, and i'll probably buy me a monitor with the money so i can have a 2nd screen with my laptop

I got enough clothes to sponsor an African fashion show.
we need to go shopping one day, it might be fun

also, i haven't bought clothes since summer before i started college, aka 3 1/2 years ago. i mean i've added a few pair of shorts/shirts but yea....

god once i graduate and get a job, i'm going on shopping spree

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Uhh let's see here, my brother got me like 5 T-Shirts and Goldeneye on Wii (heard it was good). I got lots of $, probably enough for me to start going to the best fighting gym in Montreal. I'm going to do some MMA with that $ and probably start a career. Got some chocolate too.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I know so many people going into the mma it's unreal. Even my dad did the equivalent of it for his time lol.

I got to spend some time with my mom and she is buying me new clothes cuz i lost weight and they are way too loose (just like me >_>;).

leffen

Smash Champion
I got monehs.

lots

and a few ****ty things obv

and oh, got some random clothes from girls I had agreed with not to trade gifts with

so now i have to go buy girl **** to give to them

peach boards
help

**** gurls.

MacD

Banned via Administration
and oh, got some random clothes from girls I had agreed with not to trade gifts with

peach boards
help

**** gurls.
haha, gotta love girls

you know you could just say **** girls and not buy them gifts right??

but it depends they type of girl and what else they got and stufffffff man

unless you want basic *** suggestions, then get them jewelry or lotion/body wash that you like the smell of (and that they'd like obviously)

idk what you guys have over there in sweden, but this store called claires is like the go to store for the more preppy girls when it comes to jewelry and girly things

http://www.claires.com/store/index.jsp

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I got 4 or 5 hoodies, a tshirt, a WoW daily calendar (my step-brother thought thats what i play >_>), a pocket shot (tequila in a plastic tube :D), 2 books, a new webcam (why did i list this so late?), and a $100 gift card :D

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wooo I got the first 2 seasons of Glee on DVD, the Glee Christmas album, $300, a razor kit, and a bajillion shirts/jackets

<33

@leffen: get those girls some Forever21. *****es love Forever21

Veetaak

Smash Lord
I got monehs.

lots

and a few ****ty things obv

peach boards
help

**** gurls.

hahaha

Be a douche and tell them your agreement. Saving money like a baws ;)

Or be nice and lose money :/

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
guys i got nothing for Christmas

dont take this image literally, my parents r not dead

I just want to know if anyone can change this so he is yelling "I AM JEWISH"

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I know so many people going into the mma it's unreal. Even my dad did the equivalent of it for his time lol.

I got to spend some time with my mom and she is buying me new clothes cuz i lost weight and they are way too loose (just like me >_>;).
Well the fun part is that I'm at an advantage, I understand the mindset required to be successful and i WILL do it all the way for life. =) And also, I am not limited by a chosen character, I can truly have infinite potential. =P *****es will know the warrior!

Edit: After I get my *** kicked a billion times by fighters. Oh ya.. lol

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Figured I might as well mention this here.

So I came out to my Dad today.

He was chill with it, which is pretty surprising.

But then again I've never really been able to predict his reactions to anything.

Best Christmas present ever.
feelsgoodman.gif

In the meantime, I'm in love with a jewish hipster from Wisconsin. wtf.

for birthday/christmas, i got money from the family.

i always know what to get myself :)

Top Bottom