• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration
see, doh is such a **** omg

some boys wanna be wooed and taken out to dinner and not get down and dirty 5 seconds after meeting each other

that'll be doh's downfall in the end!

like my first date with darc, i stuffed a $20 down his shirt, then we cuddled all night, then we had a cute little breakfast together. no sex and still tons of fun

MacD

why don't i have crush on facebook???

so sad now :(

and *insert mean things about teczero cause he's a jerk who told me i censor dodged and stuff*

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
don't accept his friend requests, crush.

we both know mccain's a hater plus he's really good at Facebook stalking. I should know; he taught me!

MacD

wtf connor, you can't just tell people my secrets, especially when i didn't even send him a friend request yet

GOD CONNOR, AND TO THINK I WAS GOING TO BE NICE TO YOU

MacD

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh connor, using the same friend over and over. how bout you stalk me better and go find some other friends hmmm?? HMMMMMMMMM????

YEA THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT *****. WHAT NOW?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
because he's McCain. it's what he does. like how liking 15 year olds is what he does.

I hope you're having fun at home McCain, maybe you should try and hang out with Alanna Williams or Aubree Brenda. You must not have seen them since the end of high school...

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
When I date people they get crazy attached to me and then I have to cut them off. Sorry for being addictive?

Also girls just want to have fun

Top Bottom