• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
No I'm saying that the Peach boards are generally known to be the gay discussion area I guess haha, so I said, "This is the Peach boards, by the way." as a little joke for asking if I were a girl.
Oh awesome, I should come here more often .

:phone:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
He was too clingy. Spend all your free time with meeee type guy blegh. What really happens at bathhouses. It just seems too much to me.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I can't host (live at home) and neither could he (visiting family, staying with family) so we met there and wound up staying a while. That's about it.

There's a lot of greasy, gross people there so I don't usually go unless it's for a pre-planned hookup or whatever.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
omfg dude everything u say is so funny even though you seem 110% serious lol

i dont understand what u think is funny about what i wrote. but about me being serious or not, i am nether, or to put it better dont care enough about what i wrote to be serious or not. but i will also add that when i am tired i feel like my speech and writing becomes more robotic, so i would write something like this which explains things in a seemingly serious fasion even if i am not serious or dont care

crush

Smash Master
i dont understand what u think is funny about what i wrote. but about me being serious or not, i am nether, or to put it better dont care enough about what i wrote to be serious or not. but i will also add that when i am tired i feel like my speech and writing becomes more robotic, so i would write something like this which explains things in a seemingly serious fasion even if i am not serious or dont care
that ...............

wasn't very funny

VA

Smash Hero
I spent the last two nights in a pair of bathhouses. I'm in a good place right now.
Ew, come on. I'm beginning to think you're too ****ty and emo for me.

How did I not know about this thread?

What you'll realise if you date younger people is that they are insane. They cant handle being with someone older because age still really matters to them. They can also be naieve and fall in love/get attached way too quickly. Or am I just talking about girls? I don't know.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I spent the last two nights in a pair of bathhouses. I'm in a good place right now.
yeah I love those things as well. Did you go to the thermae of Caracalla? I remember there being some in Germany as well, in which the heating mechanism is properly displayed. Love them romans.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ew, come on. I'm beginning to think you're too ****ty and emo for me.

How did I not know about this thread?

What you'll realise if you date younger people is that they are insane. They cant handle being with someone older because age still really matters to them. They can also be naieve and fall in love/get attached way too quickly. Or am I just talking about girls? I don't know.

What makes you say you are worthy of KK?

I think younger people in general aren't fun because they don't know what they want and that's a major turn-off.. well at least for me. lol.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
^Why do most guys want girlfriends?

So...feeling confident about going to Apex. I get the sinking feeling that I'm not going to meet everyone I want to see in those three days.

Also, does this mean I'm a bad person for being interested in a 16 year old while being 19?...

Never mind. It does.

*tears*

Top Bottom